Hulk stallers vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
Ok guys all of the guys that nick F have used to stall the Hulk and also afew other guys that have stall Hulk for a while vs Juggernaut

Thing
Colossus
Abomination
Iron Man
War Machine
Samson(upgraded Doc)
She Hulk
Hulk robot

vs

Juggernaut

1st fight is a CIS OFF blood lusted BFR ON fight

2nd fight is the same but NO BFR...... eek!

.... Happy Dance

Badabing
Thing's best Sunday punch ftw. durthing

Oh, and closing soon...

Mindset
They have no way of winning the first.

They could probably bfr him in the second.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Badabing
Thing's best Sunday punch ftw. durthing

Oh, and closing soon... Why bad Why..... sad

nicamarvin
closing soon... weep I was about to as Wolverine to the team

Badabing
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Why bad Why..... sad Because you run your mouth recklessly! sneer

Originally posted by nicamarvin
Yes We are buddy..... wink but Badas is in her Days(PMS) he just closed one of my thread..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I have eyes everywhere. biscuits

nicamarvin

Black bolt z
The first they win through BFR.The second they can't win.No one can mindrape.

Mindset
Originally posted by Mindset
They have no way of winning the first.

They could probably bfr him in the second. Oops, reverse the order.

Badabing

Mshinu
Team can win by BFR, otherwise Juggs mows them down one by one.

rader

Black bolt z
I have eyes everywhere. biscuits You know someone can take that the wrong way... no expression

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Mindset
Oops, reverse the order.

No you had it right the first time.

Lord Feron
The Hulk Robot that rocked Rulk and abomination at the same time and latter Doom? Or is this the hulk killer humanoid.

1. they BFR him.

2. I feel the hulk robot can stalemate Juggs forever. If not maybe War machine and IM can use sonics like nimrod to seriously disorient him ftw.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Lord Feron
The Hulk Robot that rocked Rulk and abomination at the same time and latter Doom?

I feel the hulk robot can stalemate Juggs forever. its the one that OWNED Rulk.... smokin'

KillAll
if juggernaut is angry i feel there would be dead bodies flying everywhere. and robot parts...

juggernaut wins if he is blood lusted and pissed off in both scenarios. most of the time he is depicted as playing around and ending fights soon when he's angry.

really the only way to Battle field remove him would be another dimension. not throwing him a few miles. he would immediately return.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by KillAll
if juggernaut is angry i feel there would be dead bodies flying everywhere. and robot parts...

juggernaut wins if he is blood lusted and pissed off in both scenarios. most of the time he is depicted as playing around and ending fights soon when he's angry.

really the only way to Battle field remove him would be another dimension. not throwing him a few miles. he would immediately return. in this fight he aint blood lusted..... stick out tongue

KillAll
if he's not angry then it he still tosses them around and beats them up laughing and sipping tea the whole time. the only time he would have to get serious is for original abomination...

Black bolt z
Originally posted by KillAll
if he's not angry then it he still tosses them around and beats them up laughing and sipping tea the whole time. the only time he would have to get serious is for original abomination... I thought juggs drank beer confused

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I thought juggs drank beer confused you got that right Boy.... smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.