Should I close the RKT vs Void thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Badabing
Would KMC be better off with the thread open or closed?

Black bolt z
Nice poll options...

No.It's funny to see quans vain attempts at debating.

Omega Vision
Option number five: send someone to Quanchi's house with a box full of giant Hornets. biscuits

TheTyrant
Close.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Badabing
Would KMC be better off with the thread open or closed? NO.....2guns

nicamarvin
Would KMC be better off with the thread open or closed? and Not a Vs Thread...inB4 close... laughing

batdude123
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt27/IllicoPresto/Motivational/WTF2.jpg

Bentley
If we closed a thread because it got derailed...

... We should close this thread first biscuits

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Bentley
If we closed a thread because it got derailed...

... We should close this thread first biscuits

.Dude I just reported Bada.... smokin'

batdude123
http://images.askmen.com/galleries/men/sean-connery/pictures/sean-connery-picture-4.jpg

Blanket
http://i47.tinypic.com/2djrty9.jpg

That's a yes, close it.

Badabing
Originally posted by nicamarvin
.Dude I just reported Bada.... smokin' Dude, I just warned you for abusing the report.Originally posted by Blanket
http://i47.tinypic.com/2djrty9.jpg

That's a yes, close it. messed

WhiteWitchKing
Would KMC be better off with Quanchi or without?

WITHOUT! big grin

Black bolt z
Not a vs. thread.

Closed.Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
WITHOUT! big grin Amen

JakeTheBank
It's really only one poster arguing vehemently in favor of Void, so take that as you will.

quanchi112
Keep it open for their sakes. If you close it before they actually have a point it won't bode well for their collective self esteem.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
Keep it open for their sakes. If you close it before they actually have a point it won't bode well for their collective self esteem.

Because closing it would mean this attention whore would have to find real friends.

quanchi112
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Because closing it would mean this attention whore would have to find real friends. See what I mean? You can't take the personal attacks out of your posts which means I am getting to you. I have a smile on my face when I post on here I don't let others bring me down. You should do the same. If you thought I was an attention whore why on earth would you shower me with attention? laughing out loud laughing out loud

cdtm
If you close off the mistakes of the past, you're doomed to repeat them.

Keep it open, and pin it. big grin

WhiteWitchKing
See what I mean? You can't take the personal attacks out of your posts which means I am getting to you. I have a smile on my face when I post on here I don't let others bring me down. You should do the same. If you thought I was an attention whore why on earth would you shower me with attention? laughing out loud laughing out loud

When did I say I was against attention whores? That's why I'm for leaving it open. I wouldn't want an attention whore such as yourself to have to go find real friends, not when you can dress up as Thanos and talk to yourself.

quanchi112
When did I say I was against attention whores? That's why I'm for leaving it open. I wouldn't want an attention whore such as yourself to have to go find real friends, not when you can dress up as Thanos and talk to yourself. Yeah, I tried to debate and since you lost you started posting pictures of chickens because you lost the debate.

JakeTheBank
The thread itself is basically one giant farce designed to reveal just how low someone's character love can take them. To my knowledge, no more than three people believed that Void could beat Rune King Thor, much less "stomp" him. To date, it's basically a "debate" involving countless lowballing, willful ignorance, and outright trolling.

It's gone from being funny to just sad.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The thread itself is basically one giant farce designed to reveal just how low someone's character love can take them. To my knowledge, no more than three people believed that Void could beat Rune King Thor, much less "stomp" him. To date, it's basically a "debate" involving countless lowballing, willful ignorance, and outright trolling.

It's gone from being funny to just sad. Yeah someone should talk to witch and get him the help he needs. His love of RK Thor is just pathetic.

JakeTheBank
Yeah someone should talk to witch and get him the help he needs. His love of RK Thor is just pathetic.

IRONY.

quanchi112
IRONY. When you posted this I thought of the same thing because you went on a week long Thor beat Void schtick until the writer had to confirm the obvious even you yourself new but your love of Thor was keeping you from acknowledging. You were flat out wrong and it's a fact whereas I was correct like usual because I go with what the comics show me.

JakeTheBank
When you posted this I thought of the same thing because you went on a week long Thor beat Void schtick until the writer had to confirm the obvious even you yourself new but your love of Thor was keeping you from acknowledging. You were flat out wrong and it's a fact whereas I was correct like usual because I go with what the comics show me.

Again, IRONY.

quanchi112
Again, IRONY. Yeah, you described yourself with your post not me.

cdtm

It's gone from being funny to just sad.

Yeah, that sounds about right.

Personally, I don't think the problem is the post. I think the proiblem is giving legitimacy to recurring outlandish claims by repeatedly trying to seriously debate against them, instead of just going "Sure, whatever" and going about your business.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but that's how I see it.

Been guilty of it myself as well.

WhiteWitchKing
Again, IRONY.

Having a debate with the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico would be more meaningful than with Thanos' left nut...I mean fanboy.

JakeTheBank
Yeah, you described yourself with your post not me.

No, actually I'm in the majority who believe nothing that Void showed us outside of tooling a less than impressive Molecule Man leads us to believe he can beat, much less "stomp" Rune King Thor. I just find it funny how your only recourse is to low ball whoever faces Void/Thanos in a thread while you cling to the writer's statement until Void faces Thanos himself, who beats him clearly and cleanly. It was amusing when the whole Thanos wank was your "schtick". Now, it's just annoying.

The Void wank you play into is even moreso.

quanchi112
No, actually I'm in the majority who believe nothing that Void showed us outside of tooling a less than impressive Molecule Man leads us to believe he can beat, much less "stomp" Rune King Thor. I just find it funny how your only recourse is to low ball whoever faces Void/Thanos in a thread while you cling to the writer's statement until Void faces Thanos himself, who beats him clearly and cleanly. It was amusing when the whole Thanos wank was your "schtick". Now, it's just annoying.

The Void wank you play into is even moreso. Losing to the Void isn't lowballing it's an honor. Thor can't put him down whereas Thor can go down. Thor has never shown the ability to attack minds or has it in character to do so anyways. He uses spells which do nothing really to the Void and the Void pounds on him. Game over.

Mshinu
I think we should keep the Void out of Vs threads altogether.. the powerlevel is so wildly inconsistent any debate will always be a complete mess. He could be anywhere high herald to abstract, probably somewhere in between but not really any evidence to nail it down.

I find some some humor in that trainwreck of a thread, but it would be in the best intrest of the forum to just close it.

BerserkersRage
Having a debate with the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico would be more meaningful than with Thanos' left nut...I mean fanboy.

LMAO!!!!

I only kept reading for the humor.....and even that got old

gogogadgetgo
I go with what the comics show me.

i shall accept this as you finally accepting that in comics, specifically blood and thunder arc, thanos was given the royal beatdown and lost to odin.

concession accepted.

Happy Dance

bbrem123
Originally posted by Mshinu
I think we should keep the Void out of Vs threads altogether.. the powerlevel is so wildly inconsistent any debate will always be a complete mess. He could be anywhere high herald to abstract, probably somewhere in between but not really any evidence to nail it down.

very true...hard to debate with him when he has no clear powerlevel

but then again there is proof that he is quite powerful(besting MM and only dying when he wants to, and also besting heroes that have stop MM himself) so there are arguments here

amnesia
It is a VS thread. No you should not close it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
i shall accept this as you finally accepting that in comics, specifically blood and thunder arc, thanos was given the royal beatdown and lost to odin.

concession accepted.

Happy Dance The fight ended in a draw as the comics showed us.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by BerserkersRage
LMAO!!!!

I only kept reading for the humor.....and even that got old ThisOriginally posted by quanchi112
The fight ended in a draw as the comics showed us. A draw where thanos was getting his ass whooped.

Philosophía
Leave it open.

Activity, even that type of it, is good.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
This A draw where thanos was getting his ass whooped. So you admit it ended in a draw. My work here is done. A draw is a tie and you just sided with me.

Black bolt z
So you admit it ended in a draw. My work here is done. A draw is a tie and you just sided with me. ...The fight ended with sif telling odin to stop.Odin was whoppign thanos the whole fight.The fight didn't end in someones death.That doesn't mean it was a draw.

quanchi112
...The fight ended with sif telling odin to stop.Odin was whoppign thanos the whole fight.The fight didn't end in someones death.That doesn't mean it was a draw. Do you know what draw means?

KuRuPT Thanosi
yes the thread should be closed it's spite against Void. Period.

Black bolt z
Do you know what draw means? OK fine you got me there.Draw means there was no definitive winner.But I will say this and don't just quote me and say "you agreed with me and thats all I need to know" as you do.Odin was whopping thanos's butt all around asgard and he wasn't even fazed.Thanos obviously wasn't going to win that fight.Thanos even said odin beat him once.

bbrem123
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
yes the thread should be closed it's spite against Void. Period.

cuz u kno exactly what the void is capable of right?...u find some secret source of info on the void u would like to share with everybody...cuz if not....its just ur opinion

chomperx9
Happy Dance Happy Dance close close close close close close Happy Dance Happy Dance

BUSTER1
Originally posted by chomperx9
Happy Dance Happy Dance close close close close close close Happy Dance Happy Dance

Noooooooo!!!!!!
Don't listen to him Badabing-he's out of his mind.

the ninjak
.Dude I just reported Bada.... smokin'

smokin'

DarkOdin
Might as well leave it open otherwise you are going to be closing every thread that has Thanos or Void/sentry in it

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Blanket
http://i47.tinypic.com/2djrty9.jpg child services or whomever should weld her smeagol factory shut.

and SMH at dude for continuously smashing that and having the audacity to show his face

JakeTheBank
laughing

If you were concerned about bashing and thread derailing in the vs forum, then opening this thread right here was an even worse mistake as all the problems of the other thread have already spilled over to this one and are multiplying. The same people are doing nothing but insult each other, repeat the RKT/void discussion and spam this thing.

If you think a case for Void can't possibly be made with basis on comics just close the other one, otherwise leave it open.

By the way, this isn't a vs thread. What kind of an example are you setting Bada? shifty

nicamarvin
Originally posted by 753
By the way, this isn't a vs thread. What kind of an example are you setting Bada? shifty Thats why I reported him, but what do I get? I frigging Warning... sad I guess Power corrupts and absolute Power(Badas ban hammer) absolutly corrupts..... eek!

Badabing
Originally posted by 753
By the way, this isn't a vs thread. What kind of an example are you setting Bada? shifty I'm a great role model! durfistOriginally posted by nicamarvin
Thats why I reported him, but what do I get? I frigging Warning... sad I guess Power corrupts and absolute Power(Badas ban hammer) absolutly corrupts..... eek! I guess I'll give you another warning for...mmm...something!

If I really warned you every time I said, you'd be banned for good. biscuits

nicamarvin
If I really warned you every time I said, you'd be banned for good. biscuits Oh my Lord, you are so kind notworthy

Black bolt z
Oh my Lord, you are so kind notworthy ban1
For kissing up.

nicamarvin
ban1
For kissing up. Quiet you....shifty

kgkg
RTK is like so powerful you should close it.

quanchi112
OK fine you got me there.Draw means there was no definitive winner.But I will say this and don't just quote me and say "you agreed with me and thats all I need to know" as you do.Odin was whopping thanos's butt all around asgard and he wasn't even fazed.Thanos obviously wasn't going to win that fight.Thanos even said odin beat him once. The fight ended in a draw. Period.

nicamarvin
The fight ended in a draw. Period. you know whats the Sad part Quan?... that you are Frigging right....when people start insulting you, that means you wan already..... sad

quanchi112
you know whats the Sad part Quan?... that you are Frigging right....when people start insulting you, that means you wan already..... sad thumb up I know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.