The Adventure of Team getbackers at Impel Down and Marine Ford for save PortogasD Ace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amano uchiha
Imagine being on page 15, Chapter 526 of One Piece, but instead of luffy its: demon eyes kyo, shinrei, hotaru, akira,and yukimaru 'objective of this mission? Always the same, save Portogas D. Ace. In your opinion how it would end up? Better or worse vote!

They can make alliances? Yes.

edit: i meant to put team kyo

dw6xl
smh @ OP....sdk team saves ace

Q99
DEKyo for the win, from what I know of them they're on a higher level of power than OP.

dw6xl
Originally posted by Q99
DEKyo for the win, from what I know of them they're on a higher level of power than OP.

not in terms of destructive capabilities just hax abilites and speed

Q99
Still, speed alone, they could unlock every cell and fireman carry Ace out past all the enemies.

dw6xl
Originally posted by Q99
Still, speed alone, they could unlock every cell and fireman carry Ace out past all the enemies.

lol that would suck

Slaanesh
Kizaru can move at lightspeed..and can't be hurt physically..so is all the other admiral..just the three of them is enough to stop Kyo team..the admiral is just to powerful..

Gecko4lif
"Team getbackers"? Dont you mean team SDK

dw6xl
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Kizaru can move at lightspeed..and can't be hurt physically..so is all the other admiral..just the three of them is enough to stop Kyo team..the admiral is just to powerful..
lol wow are you serious?? yeah kizaru can move lightspeed but he cant attack while he's moving lightspeed...and aokiji gets melted by hotaru's black flames...and akanui gets frozen by akira's absolute zero technique....and as for kizaru yukimaru can put multiple illusions into his soul and kyo can seal him away with genbu

Gecko4lif
Kizaru only moves at lightspeed when he is in his light stream

His attacks arent lightspeed though as demonstrated in the marine ford fight

dw6xl
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Kizaru only moves at lightspeed when he is in his light stream

His attacks arent lightspeed though as demonstrated in the marine ford fight

i kno this thats why i believe he still goes down

Q99
Note that they're fast enough to get Ace out of Impel Down and never reach Marine Ford where Kizaru is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.