Captain Marvel (dov) vs. Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Now, I've heard Prime is completely immune to all forms of magic so can he defeat Marvel who is backed by the remaining magical forces in the universe.

Bentley
Yes he can. Prime wins yet again!

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Bentley
Yes he can. Prime wins yet again!
I agree. I think Black Adam tickled Prime once. Mordru couldn't even dent Prime. And he was weakened after being KO"d in the Bleed for thousands of years.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Yes he can. Prime wins yet again! Yu honestly think PRIME wouldn't be affected at all by Marvel here?

Warlord
magic immunity my ass
Marvel wins.

next Prime would be beating Spectre

Prep-Man
Prime.

Slaanesh
Prime..he punch Marvel face in and throw him across the universe..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Prime..he punch Marvel face in and throw him across the universe.. Is this a joke?

amnesia
Seriously... Cap's physical attacks seemed to extremely amped!

King marvel could take him to, IMO.

ares834
Marvel stomps. Yeah Prime may be immune to magic but it ain't gonna save his ass from a punch amped by all the magic in the universe.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
Marvel stomps. Yeah Prime may be immune to magic but it ain't gonna save his ass from a punch amped by all the magic in the universe. You just contradicted yourself.

ares834
Originally posted by quanchi112
You just contradicted yourself.
Nah. Prime is immune to magical attacks as in magic lightning... It doesn't stop him from being hurt by people being amped by magic.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
Nah. Prime is immune to magical attacks as in magic lightning... It doesn't stop him from being hurt by people being amped by magic. It didn't seem to bother him by Black Adam's punches did it? You still think he's immune yet he wins which doesn't compute.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.