weapon X1 vs logan wraith and cyclops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
lets give weapon XI or barakapool a taste of his own powers by him having to fight the 3 people of which he has the powers of.

sure cyclops was still a kid but he stands out of the way from a distance while pool is distracted fighting wraith and logan

KingD19
While Barakapool is gutting Wraith, Wolverine lops his head off again.

Rogue Jedi
Hmm.....

BruceSkywalker
as i am watching X-O: W at the moment,I will say..

this as well.

Originally posted by KingD19
While Barakapool is gutting Wraith, Wolverine lops his head off again.

Rogue Jedi
What is Stryker misspells "decapitate?"

Placidity
Deadpool takes this without too much difficulty.

The power of syngergy - when the sum is greater than the individual parts. Pretty basic concept really.

As soon as the fight starts, Deadpool TPs behind Cyke and kills him. Then its DP vs Wolvie/Wraith, and I don't see what Wraith is going to do.

If its Deadpool fighting as himself (rather than being controlled by Stryker), than its even more of a no-brainer since he showed greater skill as Wade Wilson.

KingD19
True, Wraith's not much for physical combat, but he is much more skilled at porting than Barakapool is, he's mainly a distraction. Cyclops is dead, yeah, no arguing that. However, with Wraith occupying his attention, Logan's got a clean slice at his neck.

Darth Martin
Weapon XI wins; Cyclops and Wraith are irrelevant here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.