Can the IG destroy the Actual UN and can the UN Destroy the IG or it's Gems?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightyeargee
Also, Can the IG recreate the UN?

Can the UN recreate the IG?

The UN can't even destroy itself so can the IG destroy it?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Also, Can the IG recreate the UN?

Can the UN recreate the IG?

The UN can't even destroy itself so can the IG destroy it?

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. What?

lightyeargee
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. What?
The UN has never been shown to be destroyed, not even by it's own energies, so how can the IG destroy it when it can't even destroy itself.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by lightyeargee
The UN has never been shown to be destroyed, not even by it's own energies, so how can the IG destroy it when it can't even destroy itself.

The IG destroyed itself?

Galan007
If the IG can destroy Galactus, shouldn't it be able to destroy the UN by proxy?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Galan007
If the IG can destroy Galactus, shouldn't it be able to destroy the UN by proxy?

Not entirely sure of that seeing as we've never discovered the true origin of the Nullifier. Galactus has stated that it's a part of him, but this could mean that it's a part of him now after having found it.

Galan007
^ True. I just took the line "as much a part of me as my heart itself" as the UN literally being a piece of Galactus.

psycho gundam
you would have to ask jack kirby and stan lee those questions

KuRuPT Thanosi
I know this... through narration and depiction the IG has been shown to be able to curb stomp the UN with a gesture. In fact the power behind the IG created the UN.

Mindset
UN already destroyed the IG and recreated it.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Mindset
UN already destroyed the IG and recreated it.

scans of this?

Mindset
The UN destroyed and recreated the Multiverse.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Mindset
The UN destroyed and recreated the Multiverse. Thus we know the Gems were destroyed... ALL of the IB power which created the Multiverse including the UN was bestowed in the IG gems... Yet the UN destroyed them and recreated them.. even though this was never stated nor depicted and defies logic?

Mindset
My god... facepalm

KuRuPT Thanosi
I agree. Show me any proof that the 616 were destroyed and recreated and we can end this discussion.

Mindset
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I agree. Show me any proof that the 616 were destroyed and recreated and we can end this discussion. Destroyed: http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/513/fantasticfourv34917.jpg

Recreated: http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8467/fantasticfourv34918.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.