Black Panther VS X-23

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Black Panther- T'Challa standard equipment

VS

X-23- Current

King or Killer?

Bentley
King.

Deadline
Tha **** you think?

Starscream M
black panther mauls the shit outta her

aristoraptor
Does T'Challa's standard gear come with a ranged option?

Konton
Laura survived being gutted in half and having her guts spewed out. Then she got back up fully healed and beat Lady Deathstrike... I'll go with Laura.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by aristoraptor
Does T'Challa's standard gear come with a ranged option?

T'Challa has vibranium daggers at his disposal.

The Pict
X-23

JakeTheBank
T'Challa

byrdgang21
bp

Q99
Hm, how has BP traditionally done against Wolverine?

snoopdogg
BP wins fairly easily.

Juk3n
Originally posted by snoopdogg
BP wins fairly easily. Nothing easy about this fight

aristoraptor
If BP can take X down with a dagger at range he can win. Otherwise this is a tough fight for him. X has some insane healing feats.

Q99
I wouldn't bet on taking her down with a dagger at range, she's agile as heck.

My bet would be the healing factor gives her the win by outlasting him.

The Pict
Originally posted by Juk3n
Nothing easy about this fight

thumb up

X-23 is difficult to put down. She wins IMO

snoopdogg
Cosmic armbar.

marwash22
the lady wins. I think T'Challa's the better fighter, but i don't see how he keeps her down.

Q99
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Cosmic armbar.

She has blades on her feet.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Q99
She has blades on her feet.
And Silver Surfer had a portion of Galactus's power. Cosmic Armbar is the closest BP has to a Batkick.

tkitna
X-23

celeyhyga17
if KOing or subduing her temporarily is a win, then i think Tchalla wins. he's a much more skilled fighter.

The Pict
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
if KOing or subduing her temporarily is a win, then i think Tchalla wins. he's a much more skilled fighter.
Yeah but pretty much every other factor is in Laura's favour.

Trackz
Originally posted by The Pict
Yeah but pretty much every other factor is in Laura's favour. current t'challa is a one-tonner, he should be stronger, and laura isn't that much faster.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Trackz
current t'challa is a one-tonner, he should be stronger, and laura isn't that much faster.

One tonner? hmm... do you have any on panel feats for that? i thought he's peak human on all stats. i know he has other abilities like superhuman senses such as smell, but i didnt know he was that strong.

Q99
Laura's pretty darn skilled herself, I don't think there's a major gap there.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Q99
Laura's pretty darn skilled herself, I don't think there's a major gap there.

BP has her beat when it comes to skill and experience.

Q99
BP has her beat when it comes to skill and experience.

Experience sure, but she was trained from birth to have Logan's skills and her entire life has been as a weapon. They're both pretty high up there in the skill department, him from experience, her because it's all she knows.

marwash22
Someone brought up temporarily incapacitating her, if that counts as a win, I'll give it to T'Challa. However, he's not that much better of fighter than her so I'd say it's...

T'Challa, 7/10.

The Pict
Originally posted by Q99
Experience sure, but she was trained from birth to have Logan's skills and her entire life has been as a weapon. They're both pretty high up there in the skill department, him from experience, her because it's all she knows.

Not quite. They only compared her to the recordings they had of Weapon X. The facility that created Laura didn't have all the people on hand who trained Logan, and she never had his life experience. She has a completely different skill set I would think.

Trackz
One tonner? hmm... do you have any on panel feats for that? i thought he's peak human on all stats. i know he has other abilities like superhuman senses such as smell, but i didnt know he was that strong. recently (after losing his throne) he upgraded himself by donning vibranium tatoo's.

She has bounced back from being eviscerated in seconds and those talons will do the trick, so I would give it to her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.