The jagan vs the sharingan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dw6xl
2 of the most hax eyes i can think of that isnt uber hax

1) which is the better eye?

2) which one is more useful?

3) which one would you rather have if you were getting swarmed by multiple enemies directly in front of you

4) if the sharingan eye and the jagan made eye contact, what would happen to the

Kento
1) Jagan

2) Well Sharingan you can use more than 3 times, and depending on the level has more abilities so I'd guess that.

3) Depends. Do the people have glasses covering their eyes? If they all have nothing covering their eyes, Jagan because I can hit all of them. If they have stuff covering their eyes, if it's 3-Tomoe Sharingan or up then Sharingan. Could easily dodge them all with 3-Tomoe, and with MS I have hax moves to take them all out with.

4) Sharingan user gets put in a dream it won't see through, while Jagan user will be just fine.

Demonic Phoenix
Byakugan pwns Sharingan and Jagan

gay_rage

Kento
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Byakugan pwns Sharingan and Jagan

gay_rage stick out tongue You finally understand now.

LLLLLink
Jegan. Much cooler, imo.

danteiscool
I'd say the jagan. sure being able to predict and mimic your opponent's moves is useful, but the jagan seems to be slightly better IMO.

Kento
Originally posted by danteiscool
I'd say the jagan. sure being able to predict and mimic your opponent's moves is useful, but the jagan seems to be slightly better IMO. laughing To bad the easiest way to beat the Jagan is by wearing glasses.

Q99
I'd say the Jagan is better too, it has a nice array of abilities.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Kento
laughing To bad the easiest way to beat the Jagan is by wearing glasses.

What's the jegan you're describing from? I've been thinking of Hiei's jegan eye... It was pretty beast.

Kento
Originally posted by LLLLLink
What's the jegan you're describing from? I've been thinking of Hiei's jegan eye... It was pretty beast. I was thinking Ban Mido's Jagan.

LLLLLink
Or Tien's, haha...
Wait, is Tien's technically a jegan?

Q99
Oh, I was thinking Hiei's too.

Ban's is better against signal targets than the sharingan, but less good against groups.

Also part of the sharingan's advantage is purely long-term, gaining skills via copying.

marwash22
1) Sharingan. For simple fact that it's not a giant eye in the center of your forehead. Also, i get to copy any thing i see... win!

2) Sharingan. With the sharingan, you can parlay those eyes into a lucrative career in sports without any speculation as to what you're hiding under that conspicuous headband.

3) Jagan. I'd just fling them using telekinesis.

4) Hmmm, Sharingan users effortlessly shrug off genjutsu, a simple hypnosis shouldn't have any effect.

Sharingan owns in both usefulness and aesthetics.

Kento
Originally posted by Q99
Ban's is better against signal targets than the sharingan, but less good against groups.. confused Sharingan genjutsu hasn't ever hit more than one person, Evil Eye has, and can hit a group of people.

dw6xl
Originally posted by marwash22
1) Sharingan. For simple fact that it's not a giant eye in the center of your forehead. Also, i get to copy any thing i see... win!

2) Sharingan. With the sharingan, you can parlay those eyes into a lucrative career in sports without any speculation as to what you're hiding under that conspicuous headband.

3) Jagan. I'd just fling them using telekinesis.

4) Hmmm, Sharingan users effortlessly shrug off genjutsu, a simple hypnosis shouldn't have any effect.

Sharingan owns in both usefulness and aesthetics.

i was refferin to ban's jagan....and it can take memories and give memories and could also used to pretty much find out whatever you want about someone..oh and it can actually kill someone unlike the sharingan

marwash22
damn, i mistook this for Hiei.

Q99
confused Sharingan genjutsu hasn't ever hit more than one person, Evil Eye has, and can hit a group of people.

Sharingan also has copy-ability and move precog, though. Genjutsu is just one of it's powers and the copy power is it's most famous one even.

I forgot about the evil eye being able to hit multiple people with the same usage (though of course limited to them all looking at the same time).

They both have their good bits, which is better is situational. The Jagan's illusion is stronger, the sharingan has no strict usage limit and has it's always-on powers.

Kento
Originally posted by Q99
Sharingan also has copy-ability and move precog, though. Genjutsu is just one of it's powers and the copy power is it's most famous one even.

I forgot about the evil eye being able to hit multiple people with the same usage (though of course limited to them all looking at the same time).

They both have their good bits, which is better is situational. The Jagan's illusion is stronger, the sharingan has no strict usage limit and has it's always-on powers. Well it all depends on what level Sharingan that you would get to use on the opponents in front of you. Copy-ability would be useless in that scenario, and if you get only 2-tomoe sharingan then you don't get precog.

dw6xl
Originally posted by Q99

They both have their good bits, which is better is situational. The Jagan's illusion is stronger, the sharingan has no strict usage limit and has it's always-on powers.

but sharingan's precon doesnt mean nothin when your opponent is too fast for you...also imo the sharingan is more versatile but the jagan is more useful and harsh situations

LLLLLink
So, is it Hiei's or Ban's?

Kento
So, is it Hiei's or Ban's? Originally posted by dw6xl
i was refferin to ban's jagan...

LLLLLink

Kids, skimming can sometimes result in a fail. sad Please read posts thoroughly. Do not copy this "5L" guy.

Kento
Kids, skimming can sometimes result in a fail. sad Please read posts thoroughly. Do not copy this "5L" guy. laughing

LLLLLink
I thought you might find that humorous.

Q99
Yea, this is true.

I'd definitely pick Jagan over 2-tomoe.

Originally posted by dw6xl
but sharingan's precon doesnt mean nothin when your opponent is too fast for you...also imo the sharingan is more versatile but the jagan is more useful and harsh situations

If your opponent is that faster than you, you're in a lot of trouble anyway. Also, since it helps you copy moves, it means you're less likely to be physically outmatched to begin with.

Sharingan gives repeat-use genjutsu, precog, and improves your own abilities over time. Jagan gives limited-use stronger illusion. One's a trump card, one's more of an attribute booster.

Ban Mido
Wow I'm gone for just a little break and come back and Get Backer jazz is everywhere XD! What happened embarrasment?

1) I would say it depends on the situation and what lvl the sharingan is, but I'd probably say Jagan

2) Depends on a lot of factors O_O. I would love to break out the sharingan mid battle but if I need to escape or really mess with someones mind probably Jagan

3) Jagan easily if I wanted to get away, just give that one zombie illusion XD. If I have to fight :/....bust out susanoo...but like I said idk what version of the Sharingan we're using XD.

4) something similar to this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S363ixv9oZk&feature=fvst embedding disabled :[

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.