Darthe Caedus, Darth Maul VS Yoda, Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
let's say all the combatants are ressurected by the force, their bodies are all restored to their physical prime, while also being able to keep their knowledge and power gained up until point of death.

This battle takes place in a alien ruins, so their is open areas, enclosed areas, and debris, a multi dynamic battleground.

Both teams will work effeciently with their partners. All are going for the anihilation of the opposite team by what ever means neccesary.

This battle includes all force powers, saber skills, and team work.

axel_jovan
My first thought is Yoda and Mace stomp. Either one can take down Maul quickly via the force, while the other battles Caedus. Then it's Caedus vs Yoda and Mace, and so the Sith is finished.

Board Walker
Is not darth maul highly resistant to force powers due to his species and training? I make no claim of maul being able to force crush his opponents, but rather raise the postulation that maul would be immune to force powers and mal adaptive influence by it, due to his training and species natural high force power adeptivenes.

axel_jovan
Originally posted by Board Walker
Is not darth maul highly resistant to force powers due to his species and training?

Honestly, I never heard about it, but I don't discount it.

Either way I feel that in a saber fight Maul would fair well against Yoda/Mace, but as to the force, he would get crushed.

Board Walker
I too envision a saber fight between maul and yoda, or maul and windu as being spectacular. I imagine caedus and yoda dueling with force powers and sabers, while maul and windu are in a pure juyo/vaapad slugfest.

Jinsoku Takai
Is not darth maul highly resistant to force powers due to his species and training? I make no claim of maul being able to force crush his opponents, but rather raise the postulation that maul would be immune to force powers and mal adaptive influence by it, due to his training and species natural high force power adeptivenes.

As far as I know, that species has a high pain threshold (and therefore they're able to withstand toture/interrogation better than most), but no resistance to the force per say. Do you have a source? Also, Mace Windu should have little problem disposing of Darth Maul.

Hewhoknowsall
Close to a spite.

Caedus and Maul are already in their physical primes...well, Caedus is somewhat there and Maul really is there.

Yoda is far away from his physical prime and still rocks. Mace is not in his physical prime and still rocks.

Yoda and Mace in their not-so-physical-prime bodies would still win pretty handily. In their physical prime bodies they stomp.

DarthDaniel1001
Caedus needs a better partner.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Caedus needs a better partner.

I don't think that any Force user on Caedus's side could give his team a win in this scenario.

Board Walker
What if his partner was rots sidious? Could a mod be so kind as to change to sidious in his prime, so de I suppose.

Hewhoknowsall
What if his partner was rots sidious? Could a mod be so kind as to change to sidious in his prime, so de I suppose.

Team 2 still would win; ROTS Yoda was likely further from his physical prime than ROTS Sidious was; Yoda was far older. And yet ROTS Yoda > ROTS Sidious in sabers. So Yoda being put in a body with his physical prime would amp him more than it would Sidious, and Yoda was already > Sidious in sabers.

Board Walker
This battle is more than sabers, force powers are an equal part of it. Sidious in a physically prime body (better then DE due to it being his original prime body restored) combined with his post death knowledge, powers seems superior to yoda to me.

Also keep in mind rots sidious was not in constant saber practice, in this scenario he would be in prime physically and mentally, so his saber skill would be at its height.

Hewhoknowsall
Oh, so in this scenario he also gets his prime saber skills restored as well as his Force prime and his physical prime?

Board Walker
Yes, this was stated in the op, that all combatants are mentally the moment before their most recent death, so they have all knowledge, wisdom, force mastery, expertise they acquired over time. As well as being given their body tin its physical prime and being in their physical prime physicall, skill wise, so as to mentally match their physicality.

All that changed is that maul was swapped for prime sidious

Darth Martin
Maul is too much of a weak link.

Board Walker
I think I'm going to make a new thread with the appropriate title.

Hewhoknowsall
Yes, this was stated in the op, that all combatants are mentally the moment before their most recent death, so they have all knowledge, wisdom, force mastery, expertise they acquired over time. As well as being given their body tin its physical prime and being in their physical prime physicall, skill wise, so as to mentally match their physicality.

All that changed is that maul was swapped for prime sidious

No offense, but the OP didn't say physical prime in terms of saber skill as well.

But if that's the case, team 2 still wins. Yoda with his awesome saber and Force skills being put into a youthful body + Mace with his Vapaad + Shatterpoint combo defeat team 1 the very large majority of the time. Team 2 has older combatants, so they'd benefit more from being put into a youthful body.

Shoes
What do you think (s)he meant when (s)he said "all knowledge and power"?

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
I don't think that any Force user on Caedus's side could give his team a win in this scenario.

Luke.

Galan007
Team 2.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Shoes
What do you think (s)he meant when (s)he said "all knowledge and power"?

I assumed that he meant the knowledge and power that the combatants had at death.

Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Luke.

Well, if Luke also gets the advantage of being in his physical prime while retaining all of his knowledge and power, he might even the odds a bit.

Still though: Yoda with all his knowledge and power being put into his physical prime body would be very, very powerful.

axel_jovan
If it's Ceadus and Maul vs Yoda and Mace, the Jedi stomp.
If it's Caedus and Rots Sidious vs Yoda and Mace, the Jedi win.
If it's Caedus and NJO+ Luke vs Yoda and Mace, the NJO's guys win.

Yeah,...anyways pretty epic fights.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.