supermans vs thors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

powerstone
who will win this fight the thor family or the superman family here we go

thor family

current thor

king thor

rune king thor

superman family

current superman

superman 1 million

composed superman

amnesia
DER SUPERMEN!

Black bolt z
RKT FTW!

powerstone
so which team wins?

Lord Feron
RKT solos no one else really matters...

byrdgang21
Team Thor

powerstone
Originally posted by Lord Feron
RKT solos no one else really matters...

do you know any crap about those versions of superman? superman 1 million alone is more of a match to rune king thor and then you got composed superman who is like pc superman and all star superman together but you know crap about the characters so you write your biased retarded fanboy opinion

Q99
Originally posted by powerstone
do you know any crap about those versions of superman? superman 1 million alone is more of a match to rune king thor and then you got composed superman who is like pc superman and all star superman together but you know crap about the characters so you write your biased retarded fanboy opinion

This is just Superman 1 Million aka Kal Kent, not Superman Prime 1 Million, aka insanely cosmic future Clark Kent.

TheTyrant
Thors.

drilling
superman family easy, superman 1 million can punch time itself he is by far stronger then both thor and king thor, rune king thor vs superman 1 million i would give the win to superman 1 million he is too strong and composed superman with him is an overkill

gogogadgetgo
RKT solos

gooses
Superman 1 Million solos

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

Warlord
i don't remmeber a lot of "omnipotent" beings getting depowered once they are out of their solar system

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

Warlord
still he gets depowered by earth's system sunlight

captain ulala
dur

captain ulala
dur

Warlord
Originally posted by captain ulala
and king of tears is weaker when outside of his realm and so is memphisto and so does galactus when he is hungry so?

so they are not trully omnipotent

captain ulala
when he is full powered then he is at that power level because under his super sun he gains this kind of power and he is THAT powerful, and DC themselves stated this

Warlord
wow....

captain ulala
even when so called de powered he got way too crazy feats in fact DC had to depower him in order to keep it somehow interesting and give him some kind of challenge because as a full powered he is too powerful to write a story with a guy that can erase almost anyone he wants

jumapel
jumapel = dur

Nihilist
Thors team wins hands down

jumapel
jumapel = dur

Nihilist
LMFAO you pathetic repeating sock

jumapel
jumapel = dur

Nihilist
You couldn't be more wrong if you tried, I'm no Thor fanboy, if anyone is showing their fanboy colours its you crying like a girl over this match up, RKT wipes them from existance

red chess
red chess = dur

red chess
red chess = dur

JakeTheBank
Batman wins.

red chess
red chess = dur

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by red chess
no he doesnt he is just a street leveler nothing more, but kal kent who is an omnipotent being able to punch 825 centeries into the time when he is weakened is winning this all by himself wink

No, you didn't hear me correctly.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Batman wins.

no expression

red chess
red chess = dur

JakeTheBank
i am truely amazed by how many fanboys are there around those boards seriously theydont know crap about comics they dont know crap about DC or DARKHORSE or anything else they just know marvel and they just know thor thor thor thor thor thor and maybe wolverine, the thor fanboysm around here is just too funny when people dont know that there are beings much stronger then any form of there precious thor

I know people who are stronger or more powerful than Thor. smile

red chess
red chess = dur

JakeTheBank
sure you know if lets say i put him against thanos or living tribunal but when its a little bit closer you are biased and you will give thor the win even when his oponnent is stronger then him

No, I don't.

I don't give Thor the win over Batman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.