Dr. Manhattan vs. The Saint of Killers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
The Doctor versus The Saint.

Two beings of unimaginable power.

I feel no explanation is needed about their abilities.

Fight takes place in the deserts of New Mexico.

Who wins?

amnesia
The saint only needs one bullet. Goddamn he is awesome.

Black bolt z
What does the saints do?How exactly would he take down dr. M?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
The Doctor versus The Saint.

Two beings of unimaginable power.

I feel no explanation is needed about their abilities.

Fight takes place in the deserts of New Mexico.

Who wins?

hey there??

The good doctor goes down

Omega Vision
SOK

guy222
thumb up

cdtm
Originally posted by Black bolt z
What does the saints do?How exactly would he take down dr. M?

He's an angel of death, who forged his sword into two guns that never miss their target passing through all obstacles like tanks and such, and reap whatever they hit, although Cassidy wasn't reaped.. Probably because he's a vampire, and they're not supposed to have souls. He did take out the Devil with them though, as well as God when he left the protection of his throne.

He also casually took a nuke, spat, and said "Not enough gun."

Basically, he's the ultimate Clint Eastwood homage.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by cdtm
He's an angel of death, who forged his sword into two guns that never miss their target passing through all obstacles like tanks and such, and reap whatever they hit, although Cassidy wasn't reaped.. Probably because he's a vampire, and they're not supposed to have souls. He did take out the Devil with them though, as well as God when he left the protection of his throne.

He also casually took a nuke, spat, and said "Not enough gun."

Basically, he's the ultimate Clint Eastwood homage.
The writer admitted that the reason Cassidy didn't die was PIS, he just didn't want Cassidy to die yet at that point in the story.

In a forum setting Cassidy would perish as easily as Satan did (Satan usually also doesn't have a soul after all)

cdtm
I'd be tempted to make a SoK vs Void thread, considering the Angel of Death connection...

But no good can come of using Void in a fight.

roydenz
Maybe you guys forgot that Dr. Manhattan is OMNIPOTENT?!? Before SoK can pull the trigger, he's already toast.

amnesia
he ain't omnipotent. He can control molecules.

Originally posted by roydenz
Maybe you guys forgot that Dr. Manhattan is OMNIPOTENT?!? Before SoK can pull the trigger, he's already toast.

No he's not. Not even close to it. He couldn't even prevent nuclear holocasut on his own, even if he were to try, it was plainly stated he could only neutralize a fraction of the soviet srike, let alone stop both arsenals at the same time.

the ninjak
Saint can kill any clone of Manhattans.

But Manhattan would have more clones elsewhere.

I'm sad to say that sooner or later he will get the jump on the Saint and win.

King Kandy
Saint one shots Manhattan, literally.

the ninjak
Originally posted by King Kandy
Saint one shots Manhattan, literally.

Clones

King Kandy
Originally posted by the ninjak
Clones
They always hit the target he wants to hit.

the ninjak
Originally posted by King Kandy
They always hit the target he wants to hit.

So while The Saint kills the twenty Manhattans in front of him there are twenty more behind him.....

question is CAN Manhattan hurt the Saint?

Either way Manhattan can keep making clones on Mars while clones attack on Earth.

cdtm
The bullets never run out, and never miss. Saint can keep killing them.

Assuming SoK putting a bullet in Manhattan doesn't just kill all the clones too, by way of soul reaping..

the ninjak
Originally posted by cdtm
The bullets never run out, and never miss. Saint can keep killing them.

Assuming SoK putting a bullet in Manhattan doesn't just kill all the clones too, by way of soul reaping..

well he did kill God

Impediment
This is the way I see it:

The Saint is omnipotent.

Manhattan is neither alive or dead. In the final Antarctica chapter, when Ozymandias tried to kill Doc by removing his intrinsic field, again, the Doc just put himself back together again without effort.

I see this as a stalemate, since the Saint is the Angel of Death and cannot be killed.

The Doc can just turn invisible or render himself intangible so the bullets can't even hit him.

However, I'm of the opinion that one hit from the Saints revolvers could kill Manhattan.

quanchi112
SOK wins.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Impediment
This is the way I see it:

The Saint is omnipotent.

Manhattan is neither alive or dead. In the final Antarctica chapter, when Ozymandias tried to kill Doc by removing his intrinsic field, again, the Doc just put himself back together again without effort.

I see this as a stalemate, since the Saint is the Angel of Death and cannot be killed.

The Doc can just turn invisible or render himself intangible so the bullets can't even hit him.

However, I'm of the opinion that one hit from the Saints revolvers could kill Manhattan.

Nah it killed him it's just Manhattan had made a clone elsewhere.

But I like the idea of the Saints bullet killing all clones if he hit one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.