NBA 2K11 - Micheal Jordan's back!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Michael Jordan To Appear On Video Game Cover.

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plugged-in/michael-jordan-to-appear-on-video-game-cover/1400927

He is in the game as a selectable player as well. Yes! Finally..for the first tme since '04..He's back, next gen style.

Zack Fair
FKN Awesome.

The Legend.

No End N Site
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Michael Jordan To Appear On Video Game Cover.

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plugged-in/michael-jordan-to-appear-on-video-game-cover/1400927

He is in the game as a selectable player as well. Yes! Finally..for the first tme since '04..He's back, next gen style.

Cover looks pretty damn hot! I'm glad the old MJ is selectable (hopefully). Still, as great as that is....

KOBE 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack Fair
Originally posted by No End N Site
Cover looks pretty damn hot! I'm glad the old MJ is selectable (hopefully). Still, as great as that is....

KOBE 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no you didn't!!!

Heythere,Honey
Wow. This might just be the 2nd Basketball video game I'm gonna pick up in a long time.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Oh no you didn't!!!

Yeah, I just did smokin'

AsbestosFlaygon
I can already tell this game is gonna sell like hotcakes.

And as far as I'm concerned, NBA 2K series make THE best basketball simulation games in the industry.

Graphics + gameplay + Michael Jordan = Instant Win

jinXed by JaNx
I wonder who everyone will be playing as online roll eyes (sarcastic)

FistOfThe North
EA's announced the cancellation on "NBA Live" as a counter measure. They're now calling their new basketball franchise "NBA Elite 11". They're saying everything from physics to total player control to practically everything will be different. That it's a whole new restart of the franchise.

this just keeps getting better nad better. see, this is why we need competition. if nba2k didn't exist or wasn't as good i'm 100% sure EA would still keep live the way it's always been since the mid-2000's: subpar. In everyway.

super pr*xy
i'm petty sure you're gonna have to do something to ridiculous to unlock that much anticipated jordan character.. like win a huge amount of games, or crazy goal attemps/goals made percantage or something or other.. all the video games that have awesome characters do that anyway.. like MGS2: substance.. you have to get all dog tags on all diffuculty levels to play as solid snake.. or something like that..

jinXed by JaNx
Nah, i'm sure you'll just have to pay ten dollars

FistOfThe North
he should be instantly playable in the way the super street fighter 4 characters were.

either way, this game'll probably be the best basketball game of all time. but i am curious to see what EA'll offer with "NBA Elite 11" because i don't know how you can match great controls, graphics, gameplay and Jordan!

WickedDynamite
This was long overdue....if Muhammad Ali can be in boxing games..why can't Jordan be in basketball games?

Kobe?! pfft! without Phil he is just another Lebron.

Darth Martin
Meh, basketball games generally suck IMO. Last good basketball game was NBA Live 2005. Went downhill after that.....

jinXed by JaNx
I'm still waiting for a playable MJ in NBA JAMS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.