Team Despero vs Team Skaar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Despero
LoBo
Etrigan The Demon
Solomon Grundy

vs

Skaar
WWH
Ghost Rider
Hercules

who wins?

celeyhyga17
Despero and Etrigan will make it tough for team 2 to get any wins. Also if this is a high potential Grundy, team 1 should definitely win a large majority.

Team 1 easy
8/10

byrdgang21
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Despero and Etrigan will make it tough for team 2 to get any wins. Also if this is a high potential Grundy, team 1 should definitely win a large majority.

Team 1 easy
8/10

correct me if Im wrong but I thought current GR was still at his level from when he fought WWH.... and is said to be arguably the most powerful being on marvel earth

Johnny Sorrow
Despero has extremely powerful TP, which will be difficult for Team 2 to negate. Team 1 has the initial advantage.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Despero has extremely powerful TP, which will be difficult for Team 2 to negate. Team 1 has the initial advantage.

Yep. It prolly won't work on Ghost Rider, but it should give fits to the others.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow

didnt WWH show that he was very resistant to TP when he went against the X-Men & emma frost, prof x, & emmas tp's.

I'm not sure about GR's resistance to TP tho

shokosugi
Team 1

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by shokosugi
Team 1

lol

luv it! direct and to the point. this guy means business.

ares834
Despero is to powerful to handle. Team 1.

Prep-Man
GR might be a problem, but Etrigan has handled beings on par with him before, so...

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by byrdgang21
correct me if Im wrong but I thought current GR was still at his level from when he fought WWH.... and is said to be arguably the most powerful being on marvel earth
Gr lost pretty badly becuase he didnt use the penace stare

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Gr lost pretty badly becuase he didnt use the penace stare

Are you referring to when he was fighting WWH? He was losing at first when it was Johnny blaze in control...then during the fight the GR entity took control. Thats when Dr. Strange said the GR was strong enough to beat Hulk but he wouldnt fight him because GR only protects the innocent and Tony, Reed & Strange weren't innocent.

Lord Feron
Despero could mind **** a couple of them giving Team 1 the numbers advantage but then again GR could penance stare everyone on team 1 but thats a bit harder to pull off due to the necessity of being close range to the target.

Good fight by the way. Im gonna give a slightest of edges to T2 because GR can beat ppl with his signature move while he can't be affected by Deswpero's mind. Also beating down the GR is gonna take some time and beating him down entails that your gonna have to get up close and personal (which T1 does not want to get caught doing due to the PS).

amnesia
team 1 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.