Mrs. Smith versus Lara Croft...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Mrs. Smith (Mr. and Mrs. Smith) and Lara Croft face off in a fight to the death.

For the first scenario, Mrs. Smith has two handguns and a knife. Lara has her two handguns and a knife.

The fight takes place in Nakatomi plaza. Mrs. Smith is on the roof, Lara on the first floor, they are to stalk each other and....well, kill.

For the second scenario, h2h combat only, and they fight in a steel cage......while wearing black bikinis.

Who wins?

marwash22
Mrs. Smith owns Lara. Lara has skill, but Mrs. Smith is a professional assassin, by reputation alone, Smith wins.

Rogue Jedi
Dunno, Lara was pretty nifty with her guns.

BruceSkywalker
Angelina , err, my good friend Paola wins

but yeah Mrs. Smith should own Lara

Rogue Jedi
Angelina droolio

Paola droolio

Darth Martin
Croft wins both scenarios. Not sure what the rest of you were thinking.

Angelina Jolie was rediculously hot in both Tomb Raider films.

Rogue Jedi
I dunno about the stalking battle.

Darth Martin
Lara is just better. There's no other way of putting it. Smith has some nice feats, but Croft's are superior.
Originally posted by marwash22
Mrs. Smith owns Lara. Lara has skill, but Mrs. Smith is a professional assassin, by reputation alone, Smith wins. Smith owns? How? Lara has skill? Yeah, alot of it. Reputation? Croft's "rep">>>Smith's.

Rogue Jedi
Um.....Smith didn't have a reputation because she is an assassin. Secret like. A reputation would hurt her.

She'll stealth Lara and cap her from behind.

H2H Lara wins 7/10.

marwash22
i meant reputation as in the reputation one automatically has when they are said to be an expert assassin. Lara croft has shown skill in armed and unarmed combat, but nothing would suggest she knows a thing about hunting or defending against being hunted by an expert killer. The people Lara faces are basically common thugs and nerds with guns.

Smith, ftw.

Rogue Jedi
I gotta rethink the h2h scenario.

Tattoos N Scars
They should team up against Fox, from Wanted.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, Fox would rape them.

marwash22
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Nah, Fox would rape them. thumb up

Fox vs. Mrs. Smith and Lara Croft

FIGHT!!!!!!!

"Headshot"
"Double kill"

Rogue Jedi
Not to mention she'd shoot their bullets out of the air doooooooooh.

Wait a second......How would a bullet bender deal with someone toting a fully automatic shotgun?

marwash22
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Not to mention she'd shoot their bullets out of the air doooooooooh.

Wait a second......How would a bullet bender deal with someone toting a fully automatic shotgun?

hide behind a car, or any random object and curve the bullet, baby.

Rogue Jedi
I know, I mean as far as shooting the bullet out of the air.

marwash22
oh. lol, there's no defending that. if lara or Smith has a shotgun, i think Fox is toast; but it would depend on how much distance is between her and them.

Fox has that adrenaline thing, doesn't she?

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, good call on the adrenaline thing. Bit of precog there.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by marwash22
Lara croft has shown skill in armed and unarmed combat, but nothing would suggest she knows a thing about hunting or defending against being hunted by an expert killer. The people Lara faces are basically common thugs and nerds with guns. Lara is right below being labeled a one-man army. She takes on countless assassins, security, thugs, crime lords, and mystical enchanted beings in her films. I'll take the woman with alot more skill. If it does come to H2H combat Smith doesn't stand a chance. Did you see what Lara was able to do when she was against that guy with dual swords and she had an unloaded rifle. That was a feat of massive skill.

marwash22
In context though, none of those people have any reasonable level of skill using the weapons they tote; none of them are trained killers either.

The creatures she kills are a joke when you think about it. They are basically giant targets who are either extremely slow or extremely dim-witted.

As for the sword example you brought up, i may have to watch the Tomb Raider movies again to apprise myself of Lara's h2h skills.

Darth Martin
The guy in the scene with the dual swords I was referring to had skill with them. Giant creatures who slaughtered well-armed soldiers with nothing but melee weapons. Lara, of course, slaughtered them. Her fighting skills dwarfs Smith's.

marwash22
VheHggBX0h0

lulz. i think i have to give the h2h to Lara due to showings. We only got one real fight scene with Mrs. Smith and that was more of a brawl. Based on evidence, I'll concede the h2h argument. I also forgot how ridiculous her acrobatic feats are. Though, if this fight starts off at distance, it'll be a toss up with a slight edge to Smith 'cause i think she's a better marksman than Lara.

I'm still giving the second scenario to Smith though, just because she kills for a living and Lara doesn't.

Rogue Jedi
Dude they're naked.....

marwash22
my mistake, I meant the first scenario goes to Smith. Lara wins the cage match.

Rogue Jedi
Yeppers. Naked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.