The Asgardian Destroyer vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Doctor Doom is at the controls...

Who wins an all out battle to the death with no prep?

amnesia
If the destroyer is based on willpower, the destroyer.

(Thanos can't damage it really.)

the ninjak
I think in GotG the team confirmed that the resurrected Thanos is physically indestructible now.

cdtm
Originally posted by the ninjak
I think in GotG the team confirmed that the resurrected Thanos is physically indestructible now.

There's different levels of indestructable.

The Destroyers disintegration beam could have killed Thor even when he had the Odin Force, according to his battle with it after his resurruction..

the ninjak
Originally posted by cdtm
There's different levels of indestructable.

The Destroyers disintegration beam could have killed Thor even when he had the Odin Force, according to his battle with it after his resurruction..

Potentially Avatar of Death force should be > Odin Force.

Death being a universal force and Odin being an enlightened Earth God.

amnesia
Potentially Avatar of Death force should be > Odin Force.

Death being a universal force and Odin being an enlightened Earth God.

Odin is one of the creator gods tho.

Lord Feron
I wouldn't be surprised if Thanos some how expelled Doom out of the armor. But bar that wtf is Thanos gonna do?

the ninjak
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I wouldn't be surprised if Thanos some how expelled Doom out of the armor. But bar that wtf is Thanos gonna do?

They punch the crap out of each other until one gets bored and BFRs.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I wouldn't be surprised if Thanos some how expelled Doom out of the armor. But bar that wtf is Thanos gonna do? Go into astral form and remove Doom.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Nihilist
Go into astral form and remove Doom.

thats what I meant by expelling doom out of the armor. Also I guess BFR could be an option.

But straight up fight Thanos aint doing anything to the armor. You either need to do the above to beat someone weilding the destroyer armor or just ridiculously powerful (thanos just doesn't cut the mustard).

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

the Darkone
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Not suprise, shameful really.

As much I like Thanos, he aint going to beat Destoyer what so ever, AD is too damn powerful it kills skyfathers for the hell of it, even Odin knew this. AD 10/10

guy222
Destroyer

quanchi112
Originally posted by the Darkone
Not suprise, shameful really.

As much I like Thanos, he aint going to beat Destoyer what so ever, AD is too damn powerful it kills skyfathers for the hell of it, even Odin knew this. AD 10/10 Why not? What skyfathers has the Destroyer beaten by the way?

cdtm
They punch the crap out of each other until one gets bored and BFRs.

Can't the armor teleport too?

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
Can't the armor teleport too? Depends on who is in it.

Prep-Man
Destroyer.

Slaanesh
Destroyer

cdtm
Destroyer did break Thor's hammer. Can't see Thanos doing that, nor really being much harder than a Skyfather created item..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.