Hitsugaya vs Toya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

draxx_tOfU
Toshiro starts both fights with his bankai...

Fight 1: Toya during the dark tourney...

Fight 2: Toya during the makai tourney, Toshiro has 10 min prep...

Who wins?...

marwash22
lol, why not have Yama go up against The Human Torch? Ice is irrelevant in this battle and Hitsu wins due to kido and shunpo. Also, if Hitsu gets in close, Touya is screwed.

King Kandy
Human Torch would easily beat Yama...

marwash22
Originally posted by King Kandy
Human Torch would easily beat Yama... That was the point, the ice is irrelevant or in Yama's case, the fire.

Gecko4lif
1. Hitsu
2. Toya by a rediculous amount

marwash22
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
2. Toya by a rediculous amount I wasn't sure about this one. I was trying to consider the boost in power and tabulate how strong Touya would be at the end of YuYu, but I couldn't determine whether or not he was faster than Hitsu.

If Touya is faster and gets close, he has a good chance of impaling Hitsu.

Q99
Human Torch would easily beat Yama...

I wouldn't think so. Fire shouldn't burn Yama, so he just superspeeds up and KOs Johnny, or uses kido.

draxx_tOfU
Or Johnny goes nova...

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by marwash22
I wasn't sure about this one. I was trying to consider the boost in power and tabulate how strong Touya would be at the end of YuYu, but I couldn't determine whether or not he was faster than Hitsu.

If Touya is faster and gets close, he has a good chance of impaling Hitsu.

A class demons just are not to be messed with

King Kandy
Originally posted by Q99
I wouldn't think so. Fire shouldn't burn Yama, so he just superspeeds up and KOs Johnny, or uses kido.
Why shouldn't fire burn Yama? When wunderweiss released Ryuujin Jakka's flame, that burned him.

marwash22
When i said fire would be irrelevant, i meant that Yama's fire wouldn't be effective, Johnny's would. Torch would use Yama's flames to season his food. The problem for Johnny and Touya is Kido, swordplay and Shunpo... this why Hitsu and Yama win.

Q99
Why shouldn't fire burn Yama? When wunderweiss released Ryuujin Jakka's flame, that burned him.

He's still highly temperature resistant- that was enough fire to destroy the town and more.

If Johnny went Nova Blast that'd work, but I don't see his normal flames doing much before he's smacked down.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Q99
He's still highly temperature resistant- that was enough fire to destroy the town and more.

If Johnny went Nova Blast that'd work, but I don't see his normal flames doing much before he's smacked down.
OK then, he just Nova Blasts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.