Markas Ragnos runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
For this gauntlet, the contestant Markas Ragnos gets full rest after each round.

Setting: Naboo

How far does he get?

In this gauntlet, Ragnos only gets to use his artifacts when specified.

Warm up:

TMP Obi Wan
Ahsoka Tano
Darth Bandon

1. Coleman Trebor
2. Agen Colar
3. Cin Drallig
4. Qui Gon
5. Shaak Ti
6. Darth Maul
7. ROTS Obi Wan
8. Darth Vader
9. Exar Kun - both Exar Kun and Ragnos can use their artifacts
10. Darth Bane - Ragnos gets artifacts and Bane gets orbalisks
11. light side Revan (not sure if he should be in this position in the gauntlet though)
12. ROTS Darth Sidious
13. Yoda
14. DE Darth Sidious
15. Legacy of the Force/Fate of the Jedi Luke

Ms.Marvel
he loses at TPM kenobi through virtue of being a complete unknown

mattatom
Darth Bandon would hand him his ass whatever happens.

Nephthys
Well, this is clearly a thread with absolutely no ulterior motives behind it. no expression

He clears it for one reason that I shall not make HWKN privy to.

Hewhoknowsall
It's to try and get a rough estimate of how powerful Markas Ragnos was compared to other Force users in the SW mythos.

mattatom
Theres a certain Irony i've always felt but now i shall voice you say this Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
It's to try and get a rough estimate of how powerful Markas Ragnos was compared to other Force users in the SW mythos.
but surely you should know where he is, being omniscient, Mr.Hewhoknowsall.

Nephthys
Knows all the ways to suck! Bwahahahahahaha!

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by mattatom
Darth Bandon would hand him his ass whatever happens.

thumb up

thumb up thumb up thumb up

!

truejedi
What is our knowledge of Ragnos? Good quote from Kreia, Lost to Jaden Korr in Jedi Academy. Is that the sum knowledge of the guy?

Lord Lucien
"You guys suck for once thinking that Ragnos, who is an unknown, was above Sidious. You guys suck for not using "tEh evidence" back then to show how much of an unknown Ragnos is."

no expression

"But now I want you guys to come up with where Ragnos SHOULD be. Hopefully that way I won't be able to turn around on you all later and go 'But dudes, 'member when you used to think he was da shit? You're pretty much agreeing with me that I am right.'"

truejedi
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
"You guys suck for once thinking that Ragnos, who is an unknown, was above Sidious. You guys suck for not using "tEh evidence" back then to show how much of an unknown Ragnos is."

no expression

"But now I want you guys to come up with where Ragnos SHOULD be. Hopefully that way I won't be able to turn around on you all later and go 'But dudes, 'member when you used to think he was da shit? You're pretty much agreeing with me that I am right.'"

Ms.Marvel

no expression

mattatom

no expression

"But now I want you guys to come up with where Ragnos SHOULD be. Hopefully that way I won't be able to turn around on you all later and go 'But dudes, 'member when you used to think he was da shit? You're pretty much agreeing with me that I am right.'" Originally posted by Red Nemesis
thumb up

thumb up thumb up thumb up

!
Four more thumb up for my profile wink

TheBladesGlory
Why do you keep making useless vs threads you savage hypocrite?

@on topic.

I'd say he loses to coleman trebor... until ragnos actually DOES something with the force.

Red Nemesis

no expression

Darth_Glentract
Purely opinion here, I think he makes it to at least 9. No hard evidence supporting it, but from what little we do have, I think he's pretty freakin powerful.

truejedi
Pure opinion, he dies at 4. QGJ isn't given TPM designation, so its QGJ at his peak, which is also an unknown, but in my humble opinion better than Ragnos, who I don't have a very high opinion of.

ben222
According to (rare) information, Markas Ragnos seem powerful, I think he is just under vader.
So,according to me, he dies at 8.

Hewhoknowsall
You guys, this is a SERIOUS thread, and no less valid than all of the other Markas Ragnos threads.

Originally posted by truejedi
Pure opinion, he dies at 4. QGJ isn't given TPM designation, so its QGJ at his peak, which is also an unknown, but in my humble opinion better than Ragnos, who I don't have a very high opinion of.

Sorry, I meant Qui Gon Jinn ala TPM.

Given what little we know about Markas Ragnos, he probably gets to 8 or 9.

truejedi
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall

Sorry, I meant Qui Gon Jinn ala TPM.

Given what little we know about Markas Ragnos, he probably gets to 8 or 9.

k, then he dies at 6,7, and most certainly 8, still in my opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.