Most powerful character Apocalypse can defeat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperMan103
who is it? non-jobbing version.

TheTyrant
Superman.

colossulrage
Supes would take apocalypse out

ares834
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Superman.
Supes throws Apoc in the sun...

TheTyrant
Originally posted by colossulrage
Supes would take apocalypse out
Apocalypse would punch Supes' head off.

chomperx9
rhino

Omega Vision
Superman. Originally posted by colossulrage
Supes would take apocalypse out Originally posted by TheTyrant
Apocalypse would punch Supes' head off.
Superman would take Apoc for the clear, decisive majority. That being said Apoc could defeat him, if only 1 time out of ten.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by ares834
Supes throws Apoc in the sun...
Yea, he does something that he rarely ever does...to someone who can teleport. Apocalypse grows to be a 100 ft and then flicks Superman into the core of the sun.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Superman would take Apoc for the clear, decisive majority. That being said Apoc could defeat him, if only 1 time out of ten.

I'm pretty sure that Apocalypse is > to Sebastian.

Omega Vision
I'm pretty sure that Apocalypse is > to Sebastian.
Sebastian Shaw? What bearing does that have here?

SuperMan103
who is sebastian?

TheTyrant
Sebastian Shaw? What bearing does that have here?

Cheetah.

Omega Vision
Cheetah.
Barbara Minerva pwned Sebastian. So its not like that's really all that impressive being > to Sebastian.

TheTyrant
Barbara Minerva pwned Sebastian. So its not like that's really all that impressive being > to Sebastian.

Superman was getting his ass kicked by him.

colossulrage
if superman get flicked into the sun then he comes back to earth 100 times stronger and REALLY rips apoc to pieces

Omega Vision
Superman was getting his ass kicked by him.
Low showing. Superman is far superior to Barbara Minerva and Babs owned Sebastian.

Plus Apoc isn't nearly as fast as Sebastian, nor is Apoc magical.

TheTyrant
if superman get flicked into the sun then he comes back to earth 100 times stronger and REALLY rips apoc to pieces

Read All-Star please.

TheTyrant
Low showing. Superman is far superior to Barbara Minerva and Babs owned Sebastian.

Plus Apoc isn't nearly as fast as Sebastian, nor is Apoc magical.

Even speed-wise, he didn't do anything impressive.

Omega Vision
Read All-Star please.
What's your point? All-Star is (1) not canon and (2) the reason the sun was killing him was the machinations of Luthor, not because that's what naturally happens and (3) he never actually died, he turned to a solar-radio consciousness.

JakeTheBank
Is this for a majority or just even one win?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Is this for a majority or just even one win?
I took it to mean just one win.

TheTyrant
What's your point? All-Star is (1) not canon and (2) the reason the sun was killing him was the machinations of Luthor, not because that's what naturally happens and (3) he never actually died, he turned to a solar-radio consciousness.

I didn't about (2)

lightyeargee
Apollo, Captain Comet, Beta Ray, etc. He'd clearly be a high herald if he didn't get written so badly.

SuperMan103
Win as in get a majority.

colossulrage
Read All-Star please. i have read it and in it it say supes strength was tripled so.....

SuperMan103
i don't think that apocalypse is in superman's league. imo he should be able to take a majority over ww who could be the strongest he can defeat.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by SuperMan103
Win as in get a majority.

Okay then.

Apoc can't beat Superman for the majority.

TheTyrant
i have read it and in it it say supes strength was tripled so.....

He was also dying, but apparently it wasn't because of the solar radiation.

lightyeargee
i don't think that apocalypse is in superman's league. imo he should be able to take a majority over ww who could be the strongest he can defeat. I don't think he could get a majority on her. She's way too fast and too strong and durable. Speed being his biggest challenge.

colossulrage
ya but with the strength amped up like it was apoc gets smashed

TheTyrant
i don't think that apocalypse is in superman's league. imo he should be able to take a majority over ww who could be the strongest he can defeat.

You're wrong. Apocalypse is high-herald, as is Superman.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by lightyeargee
I don't think he could get a majority on her. She's way too fast and too strong and durable. Speed being his biggest challenge.

You think BRB is slower and weaker than WW? Surely you jest.

JakeTheBank

Doesn't really matter as he can't beat either for the majority.

TheTyrant
Doesn't really matter as he can't beat either for the majority.

Apocalypse would crush WW for sure. BRB would defeat him.

JakeTheBank
Apocalypse would crush WW for sure. BRB would defeat him.

No to the first, yes to the second.

lightyeargee
I think he's slower and Weaker. But I think he's more powerful and More durable. Either way, I wasn't talking about BRB. I said Apoc can't get a majority on WW.

lightyeargee
Apocalypse would crush WW for sure. BRB would defeat him. I dont' see what he would bring to the table that Amazo or Konvict or Superman haven't brought. None of them have crushed her.

TheTyrant
I dont' see what he would bring to the table that Amazo or Konvict or Superman haven't brought. None of them have crushed her.

Konvikt is a brick. Amazo has crushed her many times. So did Kid Amazo. Superman isn't more powerful than Apoc.

No to the first, yes to the second.

Based on?

I think he's slower and Weaker. But I think he's more powerful and More durable. Either way, I wasn't talking about BRB. I said Apoc can't get a majority on WW.

BRB has FTL combat speed. WW doesn't.

lightyeargee
Konvikt is a brick. Amazo has crushed her many times. So did Kid Amazo. Superman isn't more powerful than Apoc.

Based on?

BRB has FTL combat speed. WW doesn't.

Konvict was more than a brick. He could amp himself and change his skin. Amazo didn't crush her in their last match. She has gotten some upgrades down thru the years. And Superman is far and away more powerful than Apoc. Are you serious? Oh and WW does as FTL speed. How else did she fend off the Cosmic God or Fight Superman in the Sacrifice?

galactusischere
I'm thinking someone stronger than Wonder Woman but weaker than Superman. Nova perhaps?

JakeTheBank
Nova would beat Apoc, imo.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by galactusischere
I'm thinking someone stronger than Wonder Woman but weaker than Superman. Nova perhaps?
There isn't a gap between their strength. Not according to Batman's Files.

TheTyrant
Konvict was more than a brick. He could amp himself and change his skin. Amazo didn't crush her in their last match. She has gotten some upgrades down thru the years. And Superman is far and away more powerful than Apoc. Are you serious? Oh and WW does as FTL speed. How else did she fend off the Cosmic God or Fight Superman in the Sacrifice?
Exactly. He is a brick.
No Superman is not more powerful than Apoc. Show me a scan of Superman fighting someone on the level of an evolved High Evolutionary with no special amp or context

Originally posted by galactusischere
Apocalypse would crush Nova. Nova's only chance is his gravity manip, which would do nothing once Apocalypse teleports into orbit.

TheTyrant
There isn't a gap between their strength. Not according to Batman's Files.

He meant over-all power.

lightyeargee
Exactly. He is a brick.
No Superman is not more powerful than Apoc. Show me a scan of Superman fighting someone on the level of an evolved High Evolutionary with no special amp or context

Apocalypse would crush Nova. Nova's only chance is his gravity manip, which would do nothing once Apocalypse teleports into orbit.
Show me Superman doging tables fighting someone as weak as Namor. Superman has fought A celestial Bodied Darksied who is more powerful than the HE. He's also fought Asmodel. Superman is more powerful than Apoc. By a fair amount.

JakeTheBank
Show me Superman dodging tables fighting someone as weak as Namor.

You did it now...

TheTyrant
Show me Superman doging tables fighting someone as weak as Namor. Superman has fought A celestial Bodied Darksied who is more powerful than the HE. He's also fought Asmodel. Superman is more powerful than Apoc. By a fair amount.

Show me a scan of Apocalypse getting tagged by metas. Show me a scan of Apocalypse getting hurt by an electric fence. Namor >>>>> Cheetah > Superman. See? I can low-ball too.

Darkseid jobs to Superman. Asmodel is a nobody compared to an evolved H/E who once stood up to big Galactus.

lightyeargee
Show me a scan of Apocalypse getting tagged by metas. Show me a scan of Apocalypse getting hurt by an electric fence. Namor >>>>> Cheetah > Superman. See? I can low-ball too.

Darkseid jobs to Superman. Asmodel is a nobody compared to an evolved H/E who once stood up to big Galactus.
Cheetah would beat the crap out of Namor. And Apoc has been tagged by the Xmen plenty of times. They are all Metas.

Omega Vision
Wonder Woman is definitely faster than BRB, that's not up for debate.

TheTyrant
Cheetah would beat the crap out of Namor. And Apoc has been tagged by the Xmen plenty of times. They are all Metas.

False. False. False.

Wonder Woman is definitely faster than BRB, that's not up for debate.

It's not because BRB has fought at FTL unlike Wonder Woman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.