kyoji kagami & ban mido vs r2 ulquiorra & h2 ichigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amano uchiha
battle of my favorite characters...who wins?

marwash22
I dunno. This could possibly be a solo for Ulquiorra. Theres no way to know if eye power would work on either bleach character and even if it does, is Ban strong enough to do any damage? Same for Kyoji, i dont think he can do any damage.

If Ichigo just decides to go cero right away, it's a wrap.

amano uchiha
Originally posted by marwash22
I dunno. This could possibly be a solo for Ulquiorra. Theres no way to know if eye power would work on either bleach character and even if it does, is Ban strong enough to do any damage? Same for Kyoji, i dont think he can do any damage.

If Ichigo just decides to go cero right away, it's a wrap.

have you read getbackers manga?

Ban Mido
O_O...God I love GetBackers manga...but lately I feel everyones trying to have them do ungodly things T-T.....

but back on topic :3

Idk...R2 and H2?...Maybe if it was lowered to base form....but with the trans...at least give the Getbackers team Goku or something XD...I know I know thats overkill i'm joking but XD...dang...H2 Ichigo we don't really know much about but from what we seen..he was superior to R2 Ulquiorra who was my fav bleach character...he was ungodly strong and could like..sling nukes at people XD...yet....he looked like a mere child to H2 Ichigo sick...

idk...I love GetBackers...I really want Ban to pull through, I mean the only character I like more is Akabane..but idk...I'm undecided

marwash22
Originally posted by amano uchiha
have you read getbackers manga? nope. only watched the anime. My questioning stands, i know how strong Ban is, i just doubt he's strong enough to deal any kind of substantial blow to Ichigo.

Do you have any reasoning for believing otherwise?

amano uchiha
Originally posted by Ban Mido
O_O...God I love GetBackers manga...but lately I feel everyones trying to have them do ungodly things T-T.....

but back on topic :3

Idk...R2 and H2?...Maybe if it was lowered to base form....but with the trans...at least give the Getbackers team Goku or something XD...I know I know thats overkill i'm joking but XD...dang...H2 Ichigo we don't really know much about but from what we seen..he was superior to R2 Ulquiorra who was my fav bleach character...he was ungodly strong and could like..sling nukes at people XD...yet....he looked like a mere child to H2 Ichigo sick...

idk...I love GetBackers...I really want Ban to pull through, I mean the only character I like more is Akabane..but idk...I'm undecided

the speed shown by ban & kyoji so far put them above r2 ulq but idk about h2 ichigo.....but i do kno that kyoji's diamond dust would shred either's internal organs no problem...plus all the illusions and clones he can make turns this into the gb favor...then you have ban's massive speed and strength...he could just use the jagan on ulq and the deconstruction spell on h2 ichigo...imo the getbackers win

amano uchiha
nope. only watched the anime. My questioning stands, i know how strong Ban is, i just doubt he's strong enough to deal any kind of substantial blow to Ichigo.

Deconstruction Spell : The magical ability to deconstruct matter or better yet, immaterial and material. Here you see Ban deconstructing a Beltline Monster with relative ease and having the option to just deconstruct the being back to its original state (which is nothingness), or transfer it back within the fabrics of time and space (Send his opponent directly to God).
http://lionel818.webs.com/Get%20Backers%20Part%202/Verschwinde.jpg

Gecko4lif
hundreds of times faster than light.....

Q99
nope. only watched the anime. My questioning stands, i know how strong Ban is, i just doubt he's strong enough to deal any kind of substantial blow to Ichigo.

Ban and Ginji get *seriously* more powerful in the final arc.

Most of the series, they couldn't even hurt Ulquiorra or Ichigo and are outsped by them too (those two zip back and forth from the inside of a city to beyond it's walls in no time, probably kilometers travelled in moments), but at the end things are a lot different.

marwash22
My initial comment is plagued by a drastic lack of information of what occurs toward the end of the series. The question that begs to be asked here is, why make this thread? Getbackers characters will clearly reach a level that far exceeds what any Bleach character (excluding Inoue) is capable of... this comes off as spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.