Akabane(GetBackers) vs Eiji Kise (Psyren)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ban Mido
Ahh a fight I wanted to see since i first saw Eiji in action, he reminded me of my favorite GetBackers character Akabane :3. So what better than a match up between the two big grin?

Both have a thing for their "artwork" aka killing. But who would come out as the best "artist" if these two met and set out to silence the other permanently

Eiji Kise:
http://i50.tinypic.com/2vv9ym0.jpg

http://www.onemanga.com/Psyren/113/02/
And here is where he appears you can read yourself to see how he fairs against a girl with telekinesis and a martial arts master who can read minds (who kinda looks like Neji XD)

-------
A wanted serial killer, Eiji Kise is a psychicer in the present world who decides to join W.I.S.E. after he sees Miroku and Grana's fight broadcasted on the news. He considers Miroku's power the art of a genius and follows him for this reason. Eiji has wild hair and eyes and has three lip piercings. In the future, Eiji is referred to as Vigo. He was the first of W.I.S.E forces to actually Infiltrate Tenju's Root. He killed four men that were on guard duty and was about to kill a fifth until Marie stopped him. He is then challenged by Shao and is defeated by him.

Abilites

Burst: Zone Diver

Rise: None

Trance: Mind Block

* Zone Diver - Eiji can stealthily phase his arms through an object behind a victim without their knowledge. Using his two swords, he can kill them before they ever knew he was there.
* Zone Diver: Freak Doll - Eiji's arms are stretched to incredible lengths and are able to phase through multiple objects multiple times. Eiji states that this ability makes a " flesh and bones and even organs... aesthetic toys." The arms can merge their victim to whatever material they are touching.
* Mind Block - An anti-Mind Reader ability of Vigo/Kise. He "loses himself" in a fight and attacks thoughtlessly giving a Mind Reading oppenent no chances of having a proper counter attack. Highly effective in only fights.
http://i45.tinypic.com/28tyh78.png

http://psyren.wikia.com/wiki/Eiji_Kise <---(taken from)
----------------------------------------------
Akabane:
http://i49.tinypic.com/166ady9.png

Akabane's primary weapons are razor-sharp surgical scalpels which he can hurl with deadly accuracy,when Ginji incinerated them in their first battle it became apparent that Akabane actually conceals the scalpels within his own body.****

Other unique powers include the "Bloody Cross" - by laying his palm outwards which has a cross scar, a cross-like pattern will appear, and cause his opponent to be cleaved into 4 quarters as though they were sliced by a cross-shaped knife.

Akabane has ungodly speed as well, mostly just appearing behind most people just for them to realize they're dying.

All this, combined with a surgical mind and great speed, make him one of the most feared men in Ura Shinjuku.

His decapitating of opponents is a practice that many other characters see as going too far. Indeed, other characters, notably Ban and Ginji, do not like him because of his tendency to eliminate all obstacles..

vvHe even has a habit of not dying even when fatally woundedvv

"During one chapter in the Kiryuudo arc, after he is severely wounded and thought to have been killed, Ginji became quite empathetic towards Akabane's supposed corpse, asking why he (of all people) had to die like this after everything they had been through, until Akabane literally rose from the dead and left everyone in astonishment. Ginji asks why he is not dead, to which Akabane replies "I have never thought about my death, therefore I can't die." "

*The precise nature of Akabane's power is not defined. When he battled Kagami and inhaled some of Kagami's Mirror Dust (Diamond Dust in the anime), he promptly coughed up the deadly mixture and shaped it into a pair of diamond scalpels. This would suggest that anything which mixes with his blood becomes part of his weapon. Consequently, it would be safe to assume that Akabane actually generates his weapons out of his own blood - that certainly appears to be the case with his massive "Bloody Sword," a weapon he will summon only if he feels an opponent is worth it. If nothing else, he would not be able to literally conceal the sword within his flesh, the way his scalpels were originally suggested to be hidden.
His most spectacular use of his scalpels is in his "Bloody Rain" attack, where he will launch all of the weapons into the air and direct them to rain down on a single target. Another of the many uses is that he can hurl his scalpels to form a hurricane around his victim before impaling them into the victim's body, a move he calls the "Bloody Hurricane". He has used it once in episode 32 on Ban. He can also throw his scalpels directly at the opponent, which is known as the "Bloody Stream".

http://getbackers.wikia.com/wiki/Koroudo_Akabane <-(taken from)

j7dI2hn1Zog

----------------------------------------------------------

Scenario: Eiji and Akabane both were hired by separate parties to eliminate a building full of Yakuza, Akabane was hired to bring back something his client needs and Eiji is hunting for Kagetora (an ungodly strong Yakuza from Psyren that is rumored to be immortal) to eliminate.

Eiji is making a mess and is tearing through their ranks as the blood sprays on his face on the top floor, while slowly but surely Akabane is making his way up to the top floor taking his time slicing through every single member whistling as he does so. Eiji is ripping through his last victim when he hears the screams and cries coming from downstairs and slowly stumbles out the door way into the hallway (with his dead victim still in hand) curious as he thought he was the only threat there, just then he sees a tall slender man in a black coat and hat slicing a J into the back of another unlucky Yakuza as blood sprays into the air.

Eiji: ..Beautiful..Heheheh heh, I see you...are a talented artist as well...

Akabane:*noticing the other end of the hallway drenched in blood and the random dead yakuza in his hand* Heh.. I noticed the mess you made as I entered..

Eiji: My..My..artwork..you mean...yes I made beautiful masterpieces...the whole way up...here

Akabane: *chuckles* You think you're an artist? Hah..not in the least...you can call it what you will, but all it is..is slaughter..nothing more..nothing less....alas...as you can see though..I'm quite the artist myself...*chuckles*

Eiji:Why..why are you laughing?! What are you saying?! MY art..is beautiful...very..beautiful....and I..am going to turn you..into my most beautiful piece yet...you're disproportional...but..I can fix it..I I I..I'm the best artist..in the world....

Akabane: Oh my...this may be fun...I do hope you're more fun than these poor fools...*slowly starts walking forward* Unless..you're just another..idiot..hehehe...

Eiji:Idiot....idiot...IDIOT?! I'M A GENIUS!

*charges and throws the dead body at Akabane who easily cleanly slices through it and charges straight forward to engage his new target*

First Fight: In the hallway

Second Fight: On the roof

If each one wins one then it will go to the third fight which is out in the open

Third (tie breaker)= Out in the open.

So who will come out on top? Only one way to find out

FIGHT!

amano uchiha
this is anime ban

Ban Mido
Originally posted by amano uchiha
this is anime ban Well yes but I was using the manga version of eiji cause the anime for psyren isn't that far yet O_O...heck i think its stilll in development, anyway it shouldn't be that big of a deal or make a difference O_O...

LLLLLink
I like Akabane better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.