Jorus C'baoth, Dooku VS Yoda, Mace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
All contestents are restored to their physical prime and given all the skills, expertise, powers, magic, they accumulated over their life(lives). So they get the best of both worlds, physicality, youth, and skill, experience, as well as all force masteries they achieved till point of death (and post death second life for jorus case).

The battle takes place in an open field.

Galan007
Team 2.

Lord Lucien
Magic?

But yeah, 2.

Board Walker
Jorus force chokes both at start of the match?

Galan007
^ I bet Sidious would kick himself in the ass if he knew a simple force choke is all it would have taken to defeat Mace and Yoda.

none

truejedi
Yeah, team two easily. C'baoth was really powerful, I Would go so far to make him 3rd or 4th in the order in terms of force-mastery during the clone wars (early clone wars, obviously). But Yoda and Mace were 1 and 2. Both of team two contestants could beat either of the team one contestants, so it gets over pretty quickly.

Eminence
C'Baoth died five years before the Clone Wars started.

And his backstory is stupid. I hope he dies.

Board Walker
What if I add in qui gon jin with a prime physical body to team 1, also what stops jorus from killing mace with a force choke? He choked thrawn across thegalaxy...wouldn't he able to kill windu across the room with a snapped neck?

truejedi
He could to a regular combatant, but Jedi can block attacks in the force. Thrawn was not a Jedi.

Galan007
Originally posted by Board Walker
What if I add in qui gon jin with a prime physical body to team 1 Qui-Gon wouldn't make much of a difference. Imo you'd have to add a Sidious-level character to make any sort of 'game changing' difference.

Hewhoknowsall
@Board Walker:

I'm don't mean any offense, but you really like "restore to their physical prime" fights.

Anyhow, team 2 wins in an epic wtf stomp.

mattatom
@Hewhoknowsall

I don't mean any offense, but you make too many threads for someone who apparently knows all.

Anyhow, Team two wins in a epic wtf stomp.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by mattatom
@Hewhoknowsall

I don't mean any offense, but you make too many threads for someone who apparently knows all.

Anyhow, Team two wins in a epic wtf stomp.

I don't mean any offense either, but you don't seem to be the UNSC's finest, nor is TJ really a True Jedi.

Anyhow, you just agreed with me. wink Waits for Lord Lucien or someone to quote this and mock it

mattatom
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
I don't mean any offense either, but you don't seem to be the UNSC's finest, nor is TJ really a True Jedi.

Anyhow, you just agreed with me. wink Waits for Lord Lucien or someone to quote this and mock it

I am actually the UNSC's finest. I have proof.

Technically, "truejedi" is one word and therefore may not mean "True Jedi" it could be pronounced, Troo-Jeh-dee.

I know I agreed with you, but not to the same degree of stompness. I have no problems agreeing with you if you are correct.

Hewhoknowsall

Technically, "truejedi" is one word and therefore may not mean "True Jedi" it could be pronounced, Troo-Jeh-dee.

I know I agreed with you, but not to the same degree of stompness. I have no problems agreeing with you if you are correct.

Oh.

Well, that's a good point. But ms. marvel isn't really ms. marvel.

That's cool. cool But this is a borderline spite. Yoda is already > Dooku, and yet Yoda would have a greater power boost from the OP since Yoda's older than Dooku, making Yoda even > Dooku. Yoda could potentially solo this.

mattatom
Ahh but as you can see it's not "Ms. Marvel" so they may not be one and the same wink

I agree it's almost spite. Problem is we haven't seen some of these at their 'primes' so we don't know how exactly powerful they were.

Eminence
mattatom

I know I agreed with you, but not to the same degree of stompness. I have no problems agreeing with you if you are correct. Dude, H just pwned your ass.

Ms.Marvel
I am actually the UNSC's finest.

haha, no. i am. big grin

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Eminence
Dude, he just pwned your ass.

He as in me or as in Mattatom? Either way we agreed on the thread topic. waits for someone to mock the latter sentence

mattatom
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
haha, no. i am. big grin Of The United Naturist Sand Collectors?

Eminence
Of the UNsanitary Shank Collectors?

Ms.Marvel
Of The United Naturist Sand Collectors?

i can do cart wheels too! eek!

mattatom
Originally posted by Eminence
Of the UNsanitary Shank Collectors? I do love to shank people...

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
i can do cart wheels too! eek!

NO CARTWHEELING ALLOWED.

You fake wink

Hewhoknowsall
I used to be able to do a perfect split. smile

Muhahahahah!

mattatom
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
I used to be able to do a perfect split. smile

Muhahahahah! That explains soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.