RoTS Anakin/Vader vs Mara

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Battle site is Jedi Temple. Who wins this engagment?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U-F53FY1fg

Hewhoknowsall
Is this ROTS Anakin AND Vader or just ROTS Anakin, who ala Knightfall could be said to have become Darth Vader?

I'll assume the latter.

Well, Mara pretty much beat Caedus and would've won had the authors not given Caedus a magical "third arm" that was probably an editing error, and the Jedi Temple is a pretty big place with lots of places for maneuvering, so I'd say Mara takes this.

mattatom
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Is this ROTS Anakin AND Vader or just ROTS Anakin, who ala Knightfall could be said to have become Darth Vader?

I'll assume the latter.

Well, Mara pretty much beat Caedus and would've won had the authors not given Caedus a magical "third arm" that was probably an editing error, and the Jedi Temple is a pretty big place with lots of places for maneuvering, so I'd say Mara takes this. It is the latter. I'm saying vader will win in a straight up engagement. Though we don't know the way the battles set out/ prep time etc.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by mattatom
It is the latter. I'm saying vader will win in a straight up engagement. Though we don't know the way the battles set out/ prep time etc.

Mara using her uber assassin skills would've beaten Caedus had the writers not given Caedus some editing error third arm. The Jedi Temple has a lot of room to maneuver. Caedus > Vader. Mara > Caedus > Vader. ABC logic FTW!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously though, Mara does have a very good chance at winning this.

mattatom
As i said, if they were put into a tunnel system thatasmaybe if they were placed ten feet from each other in clear LOS things may end up different.

Vorpal Ruin
In a duel Mara wont win, she lost to Corran in a duel. Not that Corran isnt skilled.

truejedi
She lost to Corran? When did that happen? I too am thinking Mara would lose, but as of her LOTF self, she was pretty amazing. I think Anakin gets 6/10 in a straight up fight.

Ms.Marvel
considering that this is the jedi temple it wouldnt be a straight up fine.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by truejedi
She lost to Corran? When did that happen?

Sometime in NJO before Corran dueled Shedo Shai i think.

Yea she lost to Corrans dual crystal saber.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
considering that this is the jedi temple it wouldnt be a straight up fine.

Right. And Mara came close to killing Caeuds. She probably would've won had the authors not put in some editing error "third arm" for Caedus.

Anakin4Ever
In a fight with no tricks, no distractions, straight saber fight, Vader would take it. Of course, fights are not always like that. If Vader does his whole "emo" thing, and Mara is using her assassin skills with her other weapons, she would rape him.

And that would be nearly incest, since she's his daughter-in-law.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.