Which is more powerful, A cosmic Cube or the Full power of a Lantern Battery?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightyeargee
Like The Parallax power or the Anti-Monitor as the Black Battery or a cosmic Cube or Cube being like Molecule Man.

Bentley
Cube.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Bentley
Cube.
The Goddess with like 30 Cubes had to concentrate to wipe out the universe by exploding suns. Parallax was just erasing Time lines. The Magus with a cube created a universe. But So did Parallax. Several of them. I think they are pretty much the same. They are all over the board.

cdtm
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Like The Parallax power or the Anti-Monitor as the Black Battery or a cosmic Cube or Cube being like Molecule Man.

If we're using post retcon versions, Cubes are beneath Galactus.

Zero Hour Parallax and Original Ion should be more powerful... Parallax entity should be too, considering Spectre was afraid of him, and I'd put Spectre above Big G.

cdtm
The Goddess with like 30 Cubes had to concentrate to wipe out the universe by exploding suns. Parallax was just erasing Time lines. The Magus with a cube created a universe. But So did Parallax. Several of them. I think they are pretty much the same. They are all over the board.

Parallax also had the Time Trapper powers, along with the CBP's full power.

The same TT who made his own pocket universe with Pre Crisis Kryptonians, and could manipulate time at his whim, and even block off access to certain parts of it.

Bentley

There are people who have done more with one cube than Goddess with 30.

cdtm
Originally posted by Bentley
There are people who have done more with one cube than Goddess with 30.

Going by feats, Cubes really should be above Galactus.

Gecko4lif
Not really.

They are under galactus and celestials

Bentley
Originally posted by cdtm
Going by feats, Cubes really should be above Galactus.

Galactus holds back quite a lot.

galactusischere
An unrestricted pre-mature CCU can rival the IG.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.