Cheetah Vs. Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Barbra Cheetah.
Fight takes place in a desert, but Namor remains hydrated throughout the entire fight.

CIS and PIS are off.

Fight to the death.

Omega Vision
Cheetah, especially Zoom-amped Cheetah.

Q99
Yea, Cheetah takes this. Pre-Zoom amp, she's quite a bit faster, can take him on in strength/toughness, and has those nasty enchanted claws. Post-Zoom amp, she's *way* faster.

guy222
cheetah

TheTyrant
Namor.

Q99
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Namor.

Why do you say that?

I think she may even has strength on him, but she definitely way outmatches him in speed and can dish out more damage. Seems like a clear-cut victory to me.

TheTyrant
Namor can fly.

Q99
Namor can fly.

So can Wonder Woman and Superman, and both have fallen to Cheetah's claws in the past.

Also, he needs to get to melee to deal damage anyway, so... yea, that doesn't help much, he has to get into claw range of a faster foe. If he had a ranged attack, it'd be more of an argument (Cheetah can still super-leap to attack fliers, but at least it'd be a more useful edge there).

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Q99
So can Wonder Woman and Superman, and both have fallen to Cheetah's claws in the past.

Also, he needs to get to melee to deal damage anyway, so... yea, that doesn't help much, he has to get into claw range of a faster foe. If he had a ranged attack, it'd be more of an argument (Cheetah can still super-leap to attack fliers, but at least it'd be a more useful edge there).

Ok. You changed my mind.

Cheetah wins and easily at that too now that I think about it.

BerserkersRage
The spotted woman ftw

Ok. You changed my mind.

Cheetah wins and easily at that too now that I think about it.

Wow, Tyrant, you have my respect! An open mind is a sign of a greatness.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Q99
Why do you say that?

I think she may even has strength on him, but she definitely way outmatches him in speed and can dish out more damage. Seems like a clear-cut victory to me.

No way Cheetah is stronger than Namor. Speed on the other hand is an advantage for Cheetah.

Cheetah wins

7/10

marwash22
Namor... it rains and the desert gets flooded cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.