Captain America vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Strictly H2H no weapons or devices for either.

Who wins?

BUSTER1
Hard fight, but I would give it to Steve

marwash22
I'll go with Cap winning this 'cause to me, when you say no weapons or devices, T'Challa's suit gets taken off.

Juk3n
sans gear Cap edges T'challa in every catagory physically. Hard fought battle, but Steve wins more often than not.

drilling
black panther wins because captain america like the rest of america will let him win just because he is black and steve wouldnt want any racial contreversies towards him just like the US goverment

Juk3n
goodbye. thumb up

Bentley
Steve should win the most.

YFZ 350
Cap.

drilling
Originally posted by Juk3n
sans gear Cap edges T'challa in every catagory physically. Hard fought battle, but Steve wins more often than not.

actually you are wrong idiot

Juk3n
erm bye bye now smile

Trackz
sans gear Cap edges T'challa in every catagory physically. Hard fought battle, but Steve wins more often than not. not currently he doesn't, current versions of both, t'challa is the stronger of the two, and they've lready stalemated many times on panel. t'challas strength boost should give him the edge.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Trackz
not currently he doesn't, current versions of both, t'challa is the stronger of the two, and they've lready stalemated many times on panel. t'challas strength boost should give him the edge.

ahh vibranium tatoos , you know i keep forgetting about them, i dint really have them in mind when i answered. But with those anti BFT tats he surely wins. Pre - Tats is what my answer was intended for, my bad.

Trackz
ahh vibranium tatoos , you know i keep forgetting about them, i dint really have them in mind when i answered. But with those anti BFT tats he surely wins. Pre - Tats is what my answer was intended for, my bad.
a lot of people do, but are we assuming this is captain america or steve rogers?

Juk3n
im assuming its Steve, i mean, really , any othr Cap worth mentioning? stick out tongue

lawest9
a lot of people do, but are we assuming this is captain america or steve rogers? As the creator of this thread, Yes.......I verify that this IS Steve Rogers.

BattleMage
Black panther is just above Batman. So Cap wins!

Trackz
Originally posted by BattleMage
Black panther is just above Batman. So Cap wins! vibranium tatoo's, he is amped with superhuman stats now. he should take it.

Darth Martin
I thought T'Challa is currently a 1 tonner.

Trackz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I thought T'Challa is currently a 1 tonner. he is

The Real Wolvie
he is

That's not enough to make up for the skill deficit - Cap 8/10

JakeTheBank
I'm not quite up to date on T'Challa's amp, so I'll vote based on "classic" BP.

Cap 6/10 at best.

Trackz
Originally posted by The Real Wolvie
That's not enough to make up for the skill deficit - Cap 8/10 i'm guessing you haven't rad any of t'challa's confrontations with steve...you know the ones where every fight has been a virtual stalemate.

not only are they equals in terms of skill, t'challa is now physically superior.

shokosugi
CAp 8/10

Trackz
would anyone like to provide a skill feat that t'challa hasn't matched?

also people should remember t'challa has beaten steve in a H2H confrontation (while steve had his shield)

shokosugi
would anyone like to provide a skill feat that t'challa hasn't matched?

also people should remember t'challa has beaten steve in a H2H confrontation (while steve had his shield)

that was Black Panther's Father T Chaka who defeated Captain America.

But Cap vs. T Challa = Cap Won

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w193/ecq300/cap1.jpg

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w193/ecq300/cap2.jpg

Darth Martin
The scans don't work.

Trackz
Originally posted by shokosugi
that was Black Panther's Father T Chaka who defeated Captain America.

But Cap vs. T Challa = Cap Won

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/43469/1168697- ultimate_captain_america_annual_01__zone_megan__pg
16_super.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/43469/1168699- ultimate_captain_america_annual_01__zone_megan__pg
17_super.jpg your links dont work, but i was referring to their confrontation in civil war. Captain America eager to rejoin his ranks was easily disarmed and put down by t'challa

Darth Martin
Hudlin was writing.

shokosugi
The scans don't work.

fixed.

Trackz
Originally posted by shokosugi
fixed. what comic is that in?

Darth Martin
Yeah, I've never seen that.

Black bolt z
No items?T'challa gets this fight.

Darth Martin
That's Ultimate Captain America.

Trackz
That's Ultimate Captain America. that would explain it

Darth Martin
His boots, shoulder patch, and cowl without wings gave him away.

Trackz
His boots, shoulder patch, and cowl without wings gave him away. that and the fact that he was given info about t'challa from fury, even though they should've met years before (or he should've at least known of the black panther)

Darth Martin
And his overall attitude and facial expression. 616 Rogers doesn't talk like that.

lawest9
???????????????????????????????????

Bentley
your links dont work, but i was referring to their confrontation in civil war. Captain America eager to rejoin his ranks was easily disarmed and put down by t'challa

Scans from that one?

Daredevil1
your links dont work, but i was referring to their confrontation in civil war. Captain America eager to rejoin his ranks was easily disarmed and put down by t'challa

Yes but Panther noted Cap was not healed up from his injuries from Civil War from Ironman/explosions.

Cap defeated Panther in contest of champions but both Cap and Panther were hindered a bit in that one.

srankmissingnin
We are technically supposed to use current versions of each character, the OP didn't specifiy but I get the felling the intent was Steve Rogers vs T'Challa. Captain Americas vs Black Panthers no gear strictly h2h:

Steve vs. T'Challa = Steve 6.5-7 / 10

Steve vs. Shuri = Steve 9-10 / 10

Bucky vs T'Challa = T'Challa 7-8 / 10

Bucky vs Shuri = Bucky 7-8 / 10

Trackz
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Yes but Panther noted Cap was not healed up from his injuries from Civil War from Ironman/explosions.

Cap defeated Panther in contest of champions but both Cap and Panther were hindered a bit in that one. wasn't pantehr stating the whole match how unfair the fight was?

the Darkone
Cap 7/10, I respect both characters but Cap is the man, but BP is right behind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.