As you get older...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Are you able to drink more without getting drunk? Last night I think I probably drunk the most alcohol I've ever drunk and I was a little typsy at the most, last year I didn't drink as much and got completely wasted and yet last night I was fine messed

AbnormalButSane
Depends on how much you drink on a regular basis and your body size and your metabolism

Rogue Jedi
Yup. I can drink as much now as I did when I was 20.

Peach
I don't drink, and I've never been drunk. And I'm fine with keeping it that way.

Insomniatric
Originally posted by Peach
I don't drink, and I've never been drunk. And I'm fine with keeping it that way.

Well now, that doesn't exactly answer the question now does it?

jk

And to Steverules_2, it's called building a tolerance. You drink so much, and your body eventually gets used to it, and then it takes a lot more to get the same effect. It happened to me with energy drinks. If you lay off of it for a while, your tolerance will decrease again.

Snippies
Originally posted by steverules_2
Are you able to drink more without getting drunk? Last night I think I probably drunk the most alcohol I've ever drunk and I was a little typsy at the most, last year I didn't drink as much and got completely wasted and yet last night I was fine messed I throw a few down and im wasted, hun. lol don't blame me... I'm lightweight. laughing out loud

Mairuzu
Ever stop to think that the more you drink... the more you drink?

I smell walshy.

Selphie
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Ever stop to think that the more you drink... the more you drink?

I smell walshy.

steverules_2

Right uhm....ok....

Originally posted by Snippies
I throw a few down and im wasted, hun. lol don't blame me... I'm lightweight. laughing out loud

It's fine to be a lightweight wink I know plenty of people who can get drunk pretty quick

Rogue Jedi
Aaaaaahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!

Snippies
What are you laughing at, eliguy?

Rogue Jedi
I farted.

mikeydude
Are you able to drink more without getting drunk? Last night I think I probably drunk the most alcohol I've ever drunk and I was a little typsy at the most, last year I didn't drink as much and got completely wasted and yet last night I was fine messed
it also depends on what you drink, i mean i can down 4 shots of jager and take a halfshot of everclear and have the same effects....

steverules_2
I drunk some pimms and that stuff was nasty (That wasn't all I drunk just incase people think 'is that it?!?!')

Kharhmah
Ew, Pimms. =X

Rogue Jedi
aaaaaaaahahahaaaahhaa @ pms.

lord xyz
I don't drink, and I've never been drunk. What the hell are you doing in a drinking thread?

And I'm fine with keeping it that way. No one really asked why tbh.

Nor do I think anyone cared.

Rogue Jedi

Kharhmah
Originally posted by lord xyz
What the hell are you doing in a drinking thread?

No one really asked why tbh.

Nor do I think anyone cared.
You do realise who you just said that to, right?

Rogue Jedi
What's the big deal if she posts that?

lord xyz
Originally posted by Kharhmah
You do realise who you just said that to, right? Yep.

It's nothing really, stuff like that gets said all over this forum.

Kharhmah
Yes Dear I'm well aware of that, I have been here a while . . .

Rogue Jedi
bewbz.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Are you able to drink more without getting drunk? Last night I think I probably drunk the most alcohol I've ever drunk and I was a little typsy at the most, last year I didn't drink as much and got completely wasted and yet last night I was fine messed Tolerance-bulding much?

Ax3l
It depends on what I have eaten that day. Used to be able to down fifths of various boozes in my day. Now, I can't.

RJ JR
bewbz

I'llneverdie
THE MODS HERE ARE TROLLS WHO ARE ON A CONSTANT POWER TRIP THAT WILL NEVER END. RISE AGAINST THE MACHINE. 666666666666666

Shakyamunison

No, that is not age, but alcoholism.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
No, that is not age, but alcoholism.

Interesting mhmm

Rogue Jedi
haermm

steverules_2
I should do stand up

Rogue Jedi
Really? Knock knock.

steverules_2
Come in

http://mycapetown.co.za/news/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/a1d8e_batman-knock-knock-lauren-mcg.jpg

Rogue Jedi
Hater.

steverules_2
Of knock knock jokes?

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Depends on how much you drink on a regular basis and your body size and your metabolism what she said dude Originally posted by Peach
I don't drink, and I've never been drunk. And I'm fine with keeping it that way. Originally posted by lord xyz
What the hell are you doing in a drinking thread?

No one really asked why tbh.

Nor do I think anyone cared. hysterical

steverules_2
Xyz lets opinion be known, mods beware

Dorian Belmont
milord hasnt changed a bit horse

steverules_2
Whats he a lord of?

Dorian Belmont
XYZ

steverules_2
So the XYZ of the alphabet, was he knighted by letters? An X Y and Z perhaps

Dorian Belmont
you have not heard the tale of our lords Knighting? for shame

steverules_2
ha-son Tell me the tale

Dorian Belmont
it all began one one day when lord XYZ,then a lowly peasant was hunting in the kings woods for wild boar to feed his family .whilst stalking the elusive boar his concentration is broken by a high pitched shriek .XY dashed towards the sound and finds the king of the realm getting raped by a werebear ,his loyal guard dead on the ground .....X draws his sword and slays the beast with a mighty blow .the king grateful not to have been butt plugged by a creature of the forest granted him an earldom

steverules_2
Ahhh sounds likely

Dorian Belmont
yup

steverules_2
You lord of anything?

Rogue Jedi
STFU Donnie.

ADarksideJedi
I got drunk when I was fifteen at a conformation party and again at the age of 29 so no I don't think it changes.You can get drunk when you are young or old.

Rogue Jedi
Oh snap my name is in your sig.

ADarksideJedi
yes it is I had not been on here forever that I forgot all about it.

K.Diddy

beer It's not really as you get older, your body is probably just more used to it.

smile I used to bleed beer,but dont drink anywhere near as much as I used to,so even K.Diddy gets drunk a bit quicker these days

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.