Wolverine runs the Inhuman Guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
How far does Logan gets?

1.- Karnak (on a baseball field, bats laying around).
2.- Triton (on water).
3.- Gorgon (on top of a Volcano)
4.- Medusa (on a subway tunnel with electric cables and an occasional subway).
5.- Crystal (in the Niagara Falls).
6.- Maximus (in the Baxter Building).
7.- Lockjaw (next to the Fault, in a little MIR like space-station).
8.- Blackbolt (in a jungle made of indestructible, rampant vegetation blocking the sun).

lightyeargee
I don't think he can beat any of them.

Bentley
Originally posted by lightyeargee

Srank disagrees.

the ninjak
How can he beat Triton?

He definitely can't beat Medusa!

Stops at 4 on his best day.

Earlier others.

Black bolt z
1.- Karnak: Probably not.Pretty much one good hit from either gets the win.Karnak has better reflexs though.

2.- Triton: Can't wolverine breath under water for an extended period of time?Wolvie takes this.

3.- Gorgon:Knocks him into the volcano.

4.- Medusa:He chops he hair up b4 she can use it.

5.- Crystal:At niargra fall?Too much of an advantage.Crystal takes this.

6.- Maximus:Unless he has prep he's got no chance.

7.- Lockjaw:Lockjaw wins.Wolverine isn't touching him and he has various methods of taking him down.

8.- Blackbolt:Wolverine has no chance

Darth Martin
I don't like his chances against any of them. Black Panther KO'ed Karnak but I think that was just Hudlin's writing. Bullshit aside, Karnak should end it in one hit.

snoopdogg
He stops at 3. Gorgon already beat him iirc.

Darth Martin
He's not beating Triton and I seriously doubt he can get Karnak.

Bentley
Originally posted by snoopdogg
He stops at 3. Gorgon already beat him iirc.

The inhuman Gorgon? Wow, that I didn't expect it.

This is spite. You gave them all absurd field advantages. The order is a mess too, he can take medusa, karnak and maybe maximus as he once inflitrated baxter building undetected and made out with tech.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bentley

Uncanny X-Men First Class.

KingD19

Gorgon kicked Wolverine from New York....to Georgia...the country on the border of Russia.

JakeTheBank
I don't see him getting very far in this.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I don't see him getting very far in this. why the hell not?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
why the hell not?

For most of the reasons stated above.

celeyhyga17
why the hell not?

Karnak stops him at 1.
Close the thread!!! laughing

psycho gundam
How far does Logan gets?

1.- Karnak (on a baseball field, bats laying around).
2.- Triton (on water).
3.- Gorgon (on top of a Volcano)
4.- Medusa (on a subway tunnel with electric cables and an occasional subway).
5.- Crystal (in the Niagara Falls).
6.- Maximus (in the Baxter Building).
7.- Lockjaw (next to the Fault, in a little MIR like space-station).
8.- Blackbolt (in a jungle made of indestructible, rampant vegetation blocking the sun). there are some sure losses for wolverine

2) not much of a fight here, water is triton's element and not wolverines, the former doesn't even need to land a blow to win

4) she can sacrifice some hair to grab his limbs and stretch him out for the win. incapacitation then strangulation, her hair is very fast and can be arranged to surround her body.

5) not much of a fight here. the mist from the falls gets state changed to ice. a gust of wind and the wolverine ice sculpture is in the bottom of the falls caught in the undertow forever

8) "hi" - blackbolt

srankmissingnin
Wolverine would beat Karnak, Gorgon, and Medusa. He might be able to take Maximus if he can go berserk before he gets mind controlled or gets lucky with stealth.

YFZ 350
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine would beat Karnak, Gorgon, and Medusa. He might be able to take Maximus if he can go berserk before he gets mind controlled or gets lucky with stealth. I agree.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Black bolt z
1.- Karnak: Probably not.Pretty much one good hit from either gets the win.Karnak has better reflexs though.

based on what? certain not feats thats for sure.

also one good shot from karnak wil not put wolverine down, hitting a weakness spot means very little when your power is extremely powerful healing factor.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
based on what? certain not feats thats for sure.

also one good shot from karnak wil not put wolverine down, hitting a weakness spot means very little when your power is extremely powerful healing factor. what if karnak finds the weak spot in logan's adamantium and shatters it?

srankmissingnin
All of Wolverine's weakness are the same as a standard human being's. So about 80% are eliminated out right by his Adamantium skeleton and the rest can easily be compensated with his healing factor. Unless human's have an "explode" spot that Karnak can press, his ability is going to be next to useless.

Battlehammer
what if karnak finds the weak spot in logan's adamantium and shatters it?
except he can't. The weakest part of the adamatium would still be unbreakable...................

Battlehammer
All of Wolverine's weakness are the same as a standard human being's. So about 80% are eliminated out right by his Adamantium skeleton and the rest can easily be compensated with his healing factor. Unless human's have an "explode" spot that Karnak can press, his ability is going to be next to useless.
yup

Starscream M
except he can't. The weakest part of the adamatium would still be unbreakable................... adamantium has been broken

it is not unbreakable

everything has a weak point

Battlehammer
adamantium has been broken

it is not unbreakable

not admaatium beta.

yes it is unbreakable. It been manipulated it never been broken through physical force such as a strike.

having a weak point means nothing if it sitll unbreakable.

Battlehammer
honestly why are you even attempting to argue with me on a matter that I know, you know and ever one elses on the board knows I have vastly more knowledge about then you?

Starscream M
honestly why are you even attempting to argue with me on a matter that I know, you know and ever one elses on the board knows I have vastly more knowledge about then you? bbecause its a matter that I know, you know and every one else on the board knows you have vastly more bias then me as well

Battlehammer
bbecause its a matter that I know, you know and every one else on the board knows you have vastly more bias then me as well
I more bias then you? that fresh comming form the biggest moron to ever walk the boards.

well at leats you smarten up enough to acknowledge I have vastly more knowledge then you.

Gecko4lif
How the **** you gonna put karnak first lol?

This gauntlet was over before it started

Starscream M

well at leats you smarten up enough to acknowledge I have vastly more knowledge then you. you clown, I never acknowledged any such nonsense

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
How the **** you gonna put karnak first lol?

This gauntlet was over before it started
.....becuase he the least effective against someone with wolverines powerset....

god karnak is so over rated he not nearly as impressive as people try and pretend.

Healing factor makes him no more dangerous then DD for christ sakes. He also not even a top tier in skill and his speed feats are not very impressive asside from one or two niether of which match up to wolverines high end feats.

srankmissingnin
adamantium has been broken

it is not unbreakable

Well... "everything" would generally be subject to normal wear and tear, stress and pressure fractures, or imperfections in the smelting process; all things that Adamatium bypasses by the vary nature of his its inception.

And Primary Adamantium has never been broken in 616 Marvel continuity, without it being retcon'd.

Battlehammer
you clown, I never acknowledged any such nonsense
oh so you want to pretend you have more knowledge then me on a matter concerning wolverine? really? are you that ****ing stupid? I mean you can't possibly be that stupid can you?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well... "everything" would generally be subject to normal wear and tear, stress and pressure fractures, or imperfections in the smelting process; all things that Adamatium bypasses by the vary nature of his its inception.

And Primary Adamantium has never been broken in 616 Marvel continuity, without it being retcon'd.

Thor dented Adamantium with a blow. Never been retconned as far as I know.

Starscream M
oh so you want to pretend you have more knowledge then me on a matter concerning wolverine? really? are you that ****ing stupid? I mean you can't possibly be that stupid can you? do you have a reading comprehension issue? I merely said I never acknowledged it...doesn't mean the same as saying I know more Wolverine than you

geez, learn to read, will ya? erm

srankmissingnin
Karnak is severally limited by the nature of his ability. Relatively speaking, Wolverine has human anatomy. There is nothing Karnak could do to Wolverine that wouldn't also be able to do to a normal human, and there is nothing you can do to a normal human that would even phase Wolverine. Wolverine's weak spots are the same as any human's weak spots - most of them are protect with Adamantium and the rest aren't enough to make his healing factor hiccup.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor dented Adamantium with a blow. Never been retconned as far as I know.
It was stated in an interview I believe that all the times it was broken was in fact secondary adamatium. I believe it been stated more then once in a few seperate interviews, I however can not locate them at the moment, they from quite a while a go. Srank may have them saved however.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor dented Adamantium with a blow. Never been retconned as far as I know. he snapped some wires that were wrapped around him also

Battlehammer
do you have a reading comprehension issue? I merely said I never acknowledged it...doesn't mean the same as saying I know more Wolverine than you

geez, learn to read, will ya? erm
whatever master bruce. honestly I dont even give a shit anymore what nonsenses you spew, I am done argueing with your nonsenses time to block you.

Gecko4lif
Karnak is severally limited by the nature of his ability. Relatively speaking, Wolverine has human anatomy. There is nothing Karnak could do to Wolverine that wouldn't also be able to do to a normal human, and there is nothing you can do to a normal human that would even phase Wolverine. Wolverine's weak spots are the same as any human's weak spots - most of them are protect with Adamantium and the rest aren't enough to make his healing factor hiccup.

Except for all of his vital organs and ... everything else on his body except his bones

srankmissingnin
Except for all of his vital organs and ... everything else on his body except his bones

"most of them are protect with Adamantium and the rest aren't enough to make his healing factor hiccup."

Gecko4lif
"most of them are protect with Adamantium and the rest aren't enough to make his healing factor hiccup."
Do you know what a VITAL organ is?

That means without it you die.

a Grievous enough wound would put wolverine down for a couple seconds - minutes - hours - kill him depending on who is writing him

Battlehammer

a Grievous enough wound would put wolverine down for a couple seconds - minutes - hours - kill him depending on who is writing him
Do you know who wolverine is? clearly not

except he fought with out his heart before......amoung many other vital organs being damage clearly you don't have the faintest clue on what you speak.

karnak would be extremely hard press to create the type of damage needed to put down 100% wolverine.

Gecko4lif
Do you know who wolverine is? clearly not

except he fought with out his heart before......amoung many other vital organs being damage clearly you don't have the faintest clue on what you speak.

not at all.
Liek I said depends on who writes him.

He has gonna from being put out of commission from punches to regenerating from a skeleton without even a hang over

He varies with the writer

srankmissingnin

Do you know who WOLVERINE is?

He has had his heart ripped out and eaten and still killed the guy who did it, had his heart blown up and grew a new one in three panels without being koed and got stabbed directly through the heart without slowing down. He has been conscious with everything below his nipples completely incinerated, sitting in a bath tub waiting for his stomach to grow back.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by lightyeargee

i kinda agree with this....

especially since Karnak is number one on the list

Battlehammer
Liek I said depends on who writes him.

He has gonna from being put out of commission from punches to regenerating from a skeleton without even a hang over

He varies with the writer
in the forum we go by his best, depending who writes him is a cop out.

if you actaully read him you know why this happen. It not some over night thing nor is it from writer to writer, it had to due with several upgrades.

not really he varied over time becuase his powers increased, you might wanna actaully read him..........

Gecko4lif
in the forum we go by his best, depending who writes him is a cop out.

if you actaully read him you know why this happen. It not some over night thing nor is it from writer to writer, it had to due with several upgrades.

not really he varied over time becuase his powers increased, you might wanna actaully read him..........
No we dont we go by average showing

Battlehammer
No we dont we go by average showing
actaully we go by best it even stated in the rules.

and actaully people go by majority showings which having logan healing factor vastkly beyond what you playing at.

oh and we also make sure to uses the most current not one from prior to upgrades.

Gecko4lif
actaully we go by best it even stated in the rules.

Um no.

Last logan I saw got tooled by hulk and namor

quite possibly he has gotten stronger for some retarded reason since then

Actually no last logan I saw was fighting daken which really wanst at all impressive confused

Battlehammer
Um no.

dude the rules that you quoted agreed with me..........

Last logan I saw got tooled by hulk and namor

tooled by them? for starters he did better against WWH then almost anyone, so greta evidences there.

oh and Logan in civil war dropped Namor twice.......

so what nonsenses are you talking about.

quite possibly he has gotten stronger for some retarded reason since then

Actually no last logan I saw was fighting daken which really wanst at all impressive confused
how did either one of thosea fight show him weak........? honestly your examples are almost luaghable.

Daken his son and daken has blades that severaly lower Logna healing factor.

Gecko4lif
dude the rules that you quoted agreed with me..........

Fighting to the best of your abilities =/= having your strongest powers
It means you will use all your powers competently with the intent of killing your enemy

Current strange can fight to the best of his abilities and still get stomped by classic strange simply by virtue of power difference

He lost embarrassingly. Zom Had Hulk beat, Sentry held his own sorta kinda ish, Thor apparently would have whooped that ass his you consider the What If

Which namor then came back and avenged his loss is classic pimp fashion

Still wasnt impressed

Battlehammer
Fighting to the best of your abilities =/= having your strongest powers
It means you will use all your powers competently with the intent of killing your enemy

He have his powers to the best, not there worst.

and people go by majority showings which is most accurate.

He lost embarrassingly. Zom Had Hulk beat, Sentry held his own sorta kinda ish, Thor apparently would have whooped that ass his you consider the What If

your trying to act like that a bad thing that zom and sentry did better then him, dam straight they did better then him, there also far more powerful.

Wolverine did much better then pretty much anyone elses save ghost rider. He took vastly more shots then thing and many other heavy hitters. so how in any way shape or form is lossing to WWH Hulk embarrassing? also WWH stated that they could fight all day.........

Karnak would have been stomp all ****ing over. WWH beat black bolt for christ sakes.

Which namor then came back and avenged his loss is classic pimp fashion

Not really. Namor got beat, then namor guards tried to take wolverine wolverien stomp them and then dropped namor again, then fought he guards again and namor had to suck punch Logan from behind.......how in anyway that was a bad showing in beyond me and whats worse how in any ways does this help your cases?

Still wasnt impressed
It been stated and implied several times that he holds back against his son. Hell cloak almost stopped helping him becuase of that.

Gecko4lif
He have his powers to the best, not there worst.

When the op says that then ill go by it

Damn skippie.

Im also pointing out that he didnt really do shit. He made 0 real progress towards beating hulk. His only real chance was a protracted stalemate

He could have at least got bfred like monet or Juggs not ktfo

Nah he would have lost also. And He beat Skrull boy. Real BB would have waxed that ass

Despite namor saying he didnt want to fight. Which he then came back at a later date to avenge that loss like I said.

Well Daken has never impressed me at any point either really. Just an upstart in need of an ass whopping. Which he got.

Bentley
Let's not forget Karnak can spot weaknesses on abstract things such as fightning styles...

tkitna
I'll give Wolverine the bout with Karnak just because I really dont feel like hearing about how God-like Wolverine is depicted sometimes. I mean, I read about him fighting without his heart, but yet the guy has been knocked out thousands of times. Doesnt make sense.

Wolverine loses the rest.

Battlehammer

Damn skippie.

Im also pointing out that he didnt really do shit. He made 0 real progress towards beating hulk. His only real chance was a protracted stalemate

He could have at least got bfred like monet or Juggs not ktfo

He only cut out his eyes, cut the shit out of hulk and stabbed him several times. Hulks healing factors to strong, how in any ways does this help your cases for karnak? seems like red herrings that have zero to do with your arguement.....

both are industructable......again how does this help karnak cases.

Nah he would have lost also. And He beat Skrull boy. Real BB would have waxed that ass

skrull black bolt would stomp the shit out of karnak.

Despite namor saying he didnt want to fight. Which he then came back at a later date to avenge that loss like I said.

He never said a single thing like that in civil war, infact he had his guards attack wolverine first an started the entire fight.......

no he did not, not in civil war infact wolverine when to namor kingdom and one shotted his ass........

again how does this help karnak cases.? it merely another red herring.
Well Daken has never impressed me at any point either really. Just an upstart in need of an ass whopping. Which he got.
again what does any of this have to do with karnak?

Battlehammer
Let's not forget Karnak can spot weaknesses on abstract things such as fightning styles...
yea that worked real great against black panther.........

Battlehammer
Originally posted by tkitna
I'll give Wolverine the bout with Karnak just because I really dont feel like hearing about how God-like Wolverine is depicted sometimes. I mean, I read about him fighting without his heart, but yet the guy has been knocked out thousands of times. Doesnt make sense.

Wolverine loses the rest.
it does if you actaully read his comic and the context which clearly you don't.

he vastly more consistent then anyone tends to think. simply peoiples ignorances which leads them to think he not, becuase they see out of context scans.

Bentley
yea that worked real great against black panther.........

PIS keeps the characters from using their full abilities in comics, probably Hudlin though Karnak's abilities only served to make super karate chops.

Gecko4lif
He only cut out his eyes, cut the shit out of hulk and stabbed him several times. Hulks healing factors to strong, how in any ways does this help your cases for karnak? seems like red herrings that have zero to do with your arguement.....

Except for the fact it ties directly into my arugment right? Riiiiight.

Wasnt talking about karnak was I . I was talking about logan

and?

Really im pretty sure he said he didnt want to fight. Can you post the pages preceding the fight I havent read it in a bit

Yes he really Did

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/Marvel%20Scans/Untitled-Scanned-02-17.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/Marvel%20Scans/Untitled-Scanned-03-11.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/Marvel%20Scans/Untitled-Scanned-04-10.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/Marvel%20Scans/Untitled-Scanned-05-10.jpg

wtf are you a squirrel? Pay attention

tkitna
it does if you actaully read his comic and the context which clearly you don't.

he vastly more consistent then anyone tends to think. simply peoiples ignorances which leads them to think he not, becuase they see out of context scans.

Look, I realize you have a big hard-on for Wolverine and your constantly patting yourself on the back for supposedly knowing so much about him, but even you cant sit here and say he's going to win any of these battles except for maybe Karnak.

Battlehammer
PIS keeps the characters from using their full abilities in comics, probably Hudlin though Karnak's abilities only served to make super karate chops.
blck ppanther done it twice to him............

karnak ability arnt really anything to tlak home about against other MA with human biologies becuase he aiming for the same weak points they trains to defned against.

also show me 3 examples of karnak finding weak points in fighting styles not that any MA could not do that.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by tkitna
Look, I realize you have a big hard-on for Wolverine and your constantly patting yourself on the back for supposedly knowing so much about him, but even you cant sit here and say he's going to win any of these battles except for maybe Karnak.
I never said he win them asside from karnak. though they thread was a spite to be honest, but there no reason at all he should not be able to beat down on karnak.

tkitna
I never said he win them asside from karnak. though they thread was a spite to be honest, but there no reason at all he should not be able to beat down on karnak.

Thats cool, but I still wouldnt give Wolverine every win against Karnak. Honestly, Karnak should be able to find a nerve cluster to KO him even if its only for a second or two.

Bentley
blck ppanther done it twice to him............

karnak ability arnt really anything to tlak home about against other MA with human biologies becuase he aiming for the same weak points they trains to defned against.

also show me 3 examples of karnak finding weak points in fighting styles not that any MA could not do that.

It is entirely different. Karnak doesn't need to see your moves to know them, at the moment you start to fight he starts to find weak spots in your technique even if you never show the moves.

Example: Batman can fight Karnak just using box and kapoeira, but thanks to his power Karnak would know his weakness when combining them with judo or any other fighting style.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.