Kimblee vs Deidara

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Kandy
Has anyone ever noticed, these characters are both really similar in powerset and personality?

Kimblee, from FMA, gets both of his philosopher's stones.

Deidara doesn't have C4, just the stuff he had when he fought Gaara.

BloodRain
IMO Deidara for his range.

Q99
Originally posted by King Kandy
Has anyone ever noticed, these characters are both really similar in powerset and personality?

Kimblee, from FMA, gets both of his philosopher's stones.

Deidara doesn't have C4, just the stuff he had when he fought Gaara.

Won't the huge bomb he dropped on the Sand village be something of a problem?

marwash22
I'm gonna go with the clay artist on this one. Deidara is faster and way more versatile. Plus, he can fly; this is a flawless victory type situation.

danteiscool
I'm giving Deidara the win here. he's got good range attacks and his explosives were powerful for such a small amount of clay/equipment that he had when he fought Gaara.

Luke Cage
Deidara would probably win because of his range.

Q99
Deidara has actual superspeed, more firepower, and more range. Plus if they ever got to melee range the ninja'd easily win. Kimblee really doesn't have much going for her here.

Luke Cage
Yeah, Kimblee's a bit of a glass cannon to be fighting Deidara, but he's still pretty cool.

They do seem pretty similar in character design.

Astner
Deidara has the advantage of speed, range, sanity, durability, versatility, and power. I don't see him losing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.