Kang vs the Authority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Kang gets two months prep.

Battle will start in the United States building, the battlefield is the entire planet up to the moon's orbit. The carrier can be used only for teletransportation.

This version of the authority:

- Jack Hawksmoor.
- Swift.
- Engineer.
- Christine Trelane.
- Deathblow.
- Flint.
- Freefall.
- Grifter.
- The High.
- Rainmaker.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by Bentley
Kang gets two months prep.

Battle will start in the United States building, the battlefield is the entire planet up to the moon's orbit. The carrier can be used only for teletransportation.

This version of the authority:

- Jack Hawksmoor.
- Swift.
- Engineer.
- Christine Trelane.
- Deathblow.
- Flint.
- Freefall.
- Grifter.
- The High.
- Rainmaker.

Do you mean Doors only?

Bentley
Yep.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by Bentley
Yep.

There might be too much firepower for this version. Kang would be hard-pressed to find an answer for all those abilities.

Bentley
Bump.

Digi
I assume it's not "Doctor" Swift from the Wildstorm finale?

I dunno, team goes down. Who the hell do they have besides the High that would put up an extended fight after prep? I forget who Rainmaker and Freefall are.

Mindset
Originally posted by Digi
I assume it's not "Doctor" Swift from the Wildstorm finale?

I dunno, team goes down. Who the hell do they have besides the High that would put up an extended fight after prep? I forget who Rainmaker and Freefall are. Jack

Digi
Originally posted by Mindset
Jack

What about him? Angie would also hold her own for a while, but 2 months prep for someone that could likely match Angie and jack sans prep seems a bit overkill.

The High is the only legit threat, and a fairly one-dimensional one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.