Shaak Ti (TFU) vs. Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anakin4Ever
In a battle between two great female Force-users, who would come out on top?

Usual Conditions:

1.) Saber
2.) Force
3.) All out

Asajj has two Magna Guards and Shaak Ti has two Felucian Warriors helping her.

I'd go with Shaak Ti by a tight margin. She knows the area better and is a pretty good fighter in her own right.

Nephthys
Very close, but I'd say Ventress' Magnaguards edge it for her even though Shaak Ti has other advantages. Saber-wise, draw imo. Force, maaaaybe Ventress. All-out, as above, Asajj edges.

Galan007
TFU Shaak-Ti was tooling Galen through a mixture of the force and her command over Felucia itself.

So taking the location of this battle into account, Asajj takes the saber round, Shaak-Ti takes the other rounds.

truejedi
Shaak Ti.

Hewhoknowsall
Shaak Ti with control of the Sarlacc and other wildlife like she did in TFU would likely win.

Ms.Marvel
magna guards seem like a non-factor to me considering ashouka manhandled three of them at once.

truejedi
I've been told Shaak Ti fought 20 at once and prevailed once, so yeah, I agree with you there.

Ms.Marvel
that too!

MikeMikeTheMike
Shaak ti pwnt me in that game... lol assaij ventress is the ugli one from clown wars right? me and my mates all call it that.

Hewhoknowsall
Shaak Ti uses the Sarlacc to devour Asajj.

DarthDaniel1001
Shaak Ti wins with ease

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Shaak Ti wins with ease

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Galan007
TFU Shaak-Ti was tooling Galen through a mixture of the force and her command over Felucia itself.

So taking the location of this battle into account, Asajj takes the saber round, Shaak-Ti takes the other rounds.

I think you've got the right idea here. Asajj is pretty beastly in the saber department.

Galan007
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I think you've got the right idea here. Asajj is pretty beastly in the saber department. Yeah, it's hard for me to imagine Shaak-Ti beating Asajj in a duel -- she'd pwn in anything that deals with the force, though.

Zack Skywalker
Ventress would win. She was a good fight with Anakin and Obi Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.