Iron-man vs Inhumans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
They fight inside a 100 meters wide spherical time-machine in the middle of a time storm.

Iron-man

vs

Crystal
Maximus
Triton
Gorgon
Medusa
Karnak
Lockjaw

No bfr. Who takes the cake?

Darth Martin
He wins as long as he can:
1.Take out Crystal first.
2.Stay away from Karnak.

Without BFR, what exactly can Lockjaw do?

Black bolt z
IM goes down hard.

Darth Martin
How?

He has the option of sonics, full-form repulsor setting, force fields, is much faster and stronger than anyone here. No one really has any legitimate ranged threats for him. If he can eliminate Crystal I think he'd be fine.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Darth Martin
How?

He has the option of sonics, full-form repulsor setting, force fields, is much faster and stronger than anyone here. No one really has any legitimate ranged threats for him. If he can eliminate Crystal I think he'd be fine. Maximus and triton are really the only non factors I see here.Easy scenario:

Lockjaw teleports karnak up to IM.He chops out a vital curciut,falls,medua holds him down while gorgon kicks him.Maximus stand by raving about his glory.

Bentley
If Maximus had any tp feats he could at least make Lockjaw teleporting more effective.

Darth Martin
The armor has a sense similar to Spider-Man's. He'd likely be out of the way if he doesn't put Lockjaw down first. Medusa could get shoked electricaly by the self-defense mechanisms if he set them on manually.

I don't see them winning. He's too versatile.

JakeTheBank
Iron Man is pretty well defended against telepathy due to how his mind operates.

Bentley
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Iron Man is pretty well defended against telepathy due to how his mind operates.

I meant tp to coordinate the attack.

Darth Martin
Doesn't he have psi-blocks in the suit?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Bentley
I meant tp to coordinate the attack.

Ah ok. thumb up

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Doesn't he have psi-blocks in the suit?

They're actually in his head, iirc.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
They're actually in his head, iirc.

His suit also has Psi-Blocks. As does his wrist-watch. With extremis his mind changed so much that it is also a defense now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.