New Format?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
Been away for a while. Got sick of the stupidity and inability of some on this board to make a concise and coherent argument without resorting to referencing false information and ficticious facts.

Glad to see tht not much has changed. The new format now seems to not even make an argument for your postion. The days of Deano's lazy efforts of copy and pasting other's arguments has given way to new posters who don't even copy and paste info, just links.

In a world where you feel that no one is being heard, it's ironic that most of you cannot put together one of your own thoughts, or use your own words.

Things have changed in here...but for the worse. Who could've possibly seen that coming?

Deano
copy and pasting is fine. it gets the info out there. and that's all that matters to me.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Deano
copy and pasting is fine. it gets the info out there. and that's all that matters to me.

Wouldn't it be better if you presented it in a way that made people care?

Deano
how do you know people don't care?

lord xyz
3 out of 4 in this thread don't care about all the shit you post.

So by that, 75% of people don't care.

Deano
that's true at all. i know lots of people who pm me about this stuff. they are afraid to post there true opinions because of people like you on the forum. And i bet there are many more who read about it and have had there eyes opened. And that's good enough for me.

And lets be honest, the nwo conspiracy is not shit at all and if anyone thinks so, then they are morons.

So stop being arrogant and thinking you know what people think. You actually know nothing smile

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Deano
that's true at all. i know lots of people who pm me about this stuff. they are afraid to post there true opinions because of people like you on the forum. And i bet there are many more who read about it and have had there eyes opened. And that's good enough for me.

And lets be honest, the nwo conspiracy is not shit at all and if anyone thinks so, then they are morons.

So stop being arrogant and thinking you know what people think. You actually know nothing smile

thats the understatement of the year.the kid actually thinks Clinton was the best president ever. laughing hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaa where I proved in spades on my thread that till Bush jr came along,he was the most corrupt and evil one ever. when clinton and bush BOTH say there is NWO,well obviously there is one. roll eyes (sarcastic) the day that xyz stops being arrogant and never admitting it when he has been proven wrong is the day when humans grow a thousand feet tall.same with the thread starter of course.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.