Cheetah vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
Ok I jumped the BandWagon... stick out tongue

PIS, CIS OFF BFR IS.....

ON.... laughing

TheTyrant
Juggernaut.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Juggernaut. Eventualy, I cant see him taging her...and she will out punch him untill she starts to tire and at some point her speed will slow down....after that is just Sad... sad

BruceSkywalker
what exactly is in cheetah's repertoire that will even ko him or stop him

nicamarvin

Black bolt z
What are her feats.BAsed on what I have heard juggs wins.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Black bolt z
What are her feats.BAsed on what I have heard juggs wins. She took down SuperMan and is a WonderWoman Villain........... cool

lightyeargee
No. She loses utterly like all Slash Lethal and smashing dealers do against Juggs.

Q99
Originally posted by Black bolt z
What are her feats.BAsed on what I have heard juggs wins.

Class 100, magic claws, superstrong tail, better-than-Wonder Woman or Superman speed (used to be about Diana's level, but got amped by Zoom. Pretty much the fastest non-speedforce person in DC). Goes melee with herald levelers often. Pretty tough, but her speed and agility the main defense.

Juggernaut's not going to be taken down by her via damage, physical attacks don't really work on him.

Her endurance is very large, but not his level of course. She can play keep-away easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.