One Eye versus Marv.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
One Eye, from "Valhalla Rising"

tf309MyZw2I

fGGLcUsu5Mk&feature=related

Versus Marv from "Sin City."

Fight takes place in a large mud pit while several Vikings watch. The vikings randomly throw weapons into the pit. Swords, axes, shields, knives, etc;

Who wins?

Before anyone screams "Marv rapes!!!" Watch the vids of One Eye.

marwash22
I've never heard of One Eye, i watched the video and still i have to say it...

Marv rapes. Dude, Marv is like superhuman when it comes to strength and fighting ability probably goes to Marv. This One Eye dude looks like he fights dirty so maybe be throws mud in Marv's eyes... that's a long shot though.

Also, is Marv sick?

Rogue Jedi
sick?

marwash22
Marv is delusional, I'm not sure what exactly is wrong with him, but he's not entirely "all there" mentally.

Rogue Jedi
Well yeah, he's way ****ed in the head. Strength goes to Marv, hands down. Speed and brutality, fighting skill? One eye.

marwash22
Nah, I'd say Marv is the beter fighter, but perhaps One Eye is better in this setting. Also, speed would go to Marv, the only person who ever outmatched him in speed is Kevin.

I think Marv could one-hit this guy. In the end, this would probably come down to weapons.

Rogue Jedi
Marv wasn't really "skilled" as a fighter, he's just so damn strong and tough.

marwash22
if we're to go by what we saw onscreen only, then yeah, i agree.

Rogue Jedi
Marv had the better movie.

BruceSkywalker
never seen valhalla rising so what exactly are one eyes powers/abilities/skills?

Rogue Jedi
Marv: Stronger, more durable.

One Eye: Faster, better skilled fighter, far more vicious, better with weapons.

Robtard
If there's weapons, I think One-Eye has a good chance, barring he can take Marv out in a hit or two, say axe to the neck.

Otherwise, Marv takes the damage, lays hands on One-Eye and skins him.

Rogue Jedi
Sucks that we never get to see HOW he became One Eye.

marwash22
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Sucks that we never get to see HOW he became One Eye. effin' red rider bb guns.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Robtard
Originally posted by marwash22
effin' red rider bb guns.

With a "y", but still a pure win comment.

Utrigita
The only real chance One Eye has is getting hold of the weapons thrown into the pit, but I must admit that I'm in doubt if One Eye can survive that long against Marv, sure One Eye might have the skills going beyond Marv but that doesn't really help One Eye when Marv can take a ungodly amount of punishment and proceed to laugh One Eye in the face because it only managed to tickle him. It's not spite because One Eye if he gets a weapon imo stands a pretty good chance of winning the fight, but again will he survive long enough to get it....

Rogue Jedi
I just watched Sin City again. I watched the scene where Marv takes on all those cops with a hatchet while they were shooting at him.

Marv takes this, he's beyond a beast, he's a ****in tank.

marwash22
yep. i refer you to the "one shot" comment.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Utrigita
The only real chance One Eye has is getting hold of the weapons thrown into the pit, but I must admit that I'm in doubt if One Eye can survive that long against Marv, sure One Eye might have the skills going beyond Marv but that doesn't really help One Eye when Marv can take a ungodly amount of punishment and proceed to laugh One Eye in the face because it only managed to tickle him. It's not spite because One Eye if he gets a weapon imo stands a pretty good chance of winning the fight, but again will he survive long enough to get it.... One Eye would be able to evade, but until weapons are thrown in the pit, as you say, highly doubtful he'll be able to hurt Marv.

Utrigita
One Eye would be able to evade, but until weapons are thrown in the pit, as you say, highly doubtful he'll be able to hurt Marv.

Out of interest is One Eye bound to the pole? because if he is then Marv is going to tear him apart.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Utrigita
Out of interest is One Eye bound to the pole? because if he is then Marv is going to tear him apart. No haermm

Utrigita
No haermm

well you never know what you might come up with stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Idea.....Maybe they have collars around their necks with chains on them, and the vikings can control how much room they have to move? That'd be interesting, like a coupla wild dogs.

Robtard
Bunch of guys couldn't control Marv, dude.

Rogue Jedi
Get enough vikings holding the chain and yeah.

Robtard
Get enough vikings holding the chain and yeah.

Be more Vikings than was shown 0n the film.

Rogue Jedi
OK so they hire the indians as cheap day labor, like mexicans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.