Conan and Bombaata versus the 13th Warrior Vikings...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Conan and Bombaata:

s6xNyFoxC4U&feature=related

Versus

The Vikings from "the 13th Warrior"

fhm7DMvapGA

The 13th Warrior crew have Conan and Bombaata surrounded and aim to kill them. Who wins? Fight takes place at Stonehenge, at noon, in the pouring down rain.

Note: There are only 5 of the 13th Warrior vikings shown in the vid, but in this battle, they have all 13.

Ahmed Ibn Fahdlan
Buliwyf
Herger
Edgtho
Roneth
Ragnar
Helfdane
Rethel
Haltaf
Halga
Skeld
Weath
Hyglak

Robtard
Conan solos.

Rogue Jedi
Bullshit, those Vikings were hard, dude.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
Conan solos.

agreed..

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Bullshit, those Vikings were hard, dude.

um, john that is wrong on so many levels big grin laughing laughing laughing laughing

Rogue Jedi
Hardcore, man. Conan wasn't exactly a speedster, hell, the blond viking would give him trouble alone. 13 of them? Jump off Ahnuld's dick for a moment, experience reality.

13 badass vikings, one of them a master archer? pfffft. Conan better geet to zee choppah.

Robtard
-Conan took on both of Thulsa Dooms generals and a group of their soldiers in Conan, which is an epic film.

-Conan took on a demon-god in that shithole of a sequel that was Conan The Destroyer.

/end

Rogue Jedi
Conan took on a demon-god in that shithole of a sequel that was Conan The Destroyer. /end Yeah, a slow ass beast that had no sword. AND he had the help of Grace Jones and the white trash rapist.

The vikings taking on the bearmen is a bigger feat. Their name is Leeeeeeeeeeeeegion, for they are maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany.

Conan is slow. Hell, Black Mamba would give him a good fight.

Robtard
Na, Dude, once Basil Poledouris' score starts pumping, Conan is invincible.

Rogue Jedi
mmmmmmmmmm No.

13 Vikings all coming at him at once? He can only block one attack at a time, dude. Arrows coming at him at the same time? Shit......I think I made a spite thread.

Robtard
13 men couldn't attack him at once with swords and axes. Unless they're teeny-tiny Vikings now?

Conan's a master at blocking and swiftly following it up with a killing-blow.

Arrows don't bother Conan much.

You did, on behalf of the poor Norsemen, what did they ever do to you?

Cue Anvil Of Crom. /end

Rogue Jedi
13 men couldn't attack him at once with swords and axes. Unless they're teeny-tiny Vikings now?

Conan's a master at blocking and swiftly following it up with a killing-blow.

Arrows don't bother Conan much.

You did, on behalf of the poor Norsemen, what did they ever do to you?

Cue Anvil Of Krom. /end Name a scene in the Conan movies where he is attacked by 13 hardcore viking, ALL AT ONCE, one of them a master archer, and killed them all. Thought not.

No. All the scenes where he fights larger groups of men, they attack one at a time, like dumbasses.

No way in hell Conan lives here. He's badass, but he has limits.

Robtard
Okay, I can play that game too. Name one scene where the Vikings had to face a total bad-ass like Conan and a super-tall negro who has purportedly slept with 20k women and they survived?

BTW, Conan survived both this films. How many Viking were left at the end of theirs? Banderas, Blondie and the dark-haired guy?

Rogue Jedi
The Vikings faced the bearmen, all of them at once, no one on one crap. They were being swarmed left and right. In the end, there were 5 or 6 left, then Bulvai died from being poisoned AFTER killing the bearman leader.

I aint saying all the vikings will live, I am saying that all of them attacking at once will be too much for Conan and Sir Wilt. Arrow to the head would kill even McClane. Hell, it might even affect Riggs.

Now, put Conan alone in the final battle of the 13th Warrior, you seriously think he lasts more than a few seconds? Reality check, homey. He dies.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
The Vikings faced the bearmen, all of them at once, no one on one crap. They were being swarmed left and right. In the end, there were 5 or 6 left, then Bulvai died from being poisoned AFTER killing the bearman leader.

I aint saying all the vikings will live, I am saying that all of them attacking at once will be too much for Conan and Sir Wilt. Arrow to the head would kill even McClane. Hell, it might even affect Riggs.

Now, put Conan alone in the final battle of the 13th Warrior, you seriously think he lasts more than a few seconds? Reality check, homey. He dies.

Reality check, aisle thirteen.

Put Conan and Bombata in the 13th Warrior scenario, they kill every single one of those primitive fools, who also liked to throw themselves foolishly onto weapons. BTW, they were just men and many fell to a ****ing Arab poet with a knackered sword.

Put the 13 in the Conan scenario, not one of them survives the Wheel of Pain, it'd be a 15 minute long flick.

Rogue Jedi
No they wouldn't. They would both die. Bombaata would die quickly, despite his size. Check this shit out:

Av8F21L5AYs&feature=PlayList&p=5647590EED4DD5E5&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=40

This guy alone would take Conan or Bombaata one on one. He'd mind **** Conan into a false sense of victory, then, when Conan moves in for the kill, well, refer to the vid at 2:45. Conan becomes the "Headless Cimmerian."

Speed and brains, dude. Conan has neither.

Robtard
I'm well aware of the 13th Warrior, I've watched it 3-4 times, it's one of those shit movies that's entertaining enough to repeat on a boring Sunday.

Conan is fast enough and you need to educate yourself on Conan, he's not stupid; in fact he's well versed and schooled. Was part of his warrior's education.

Rogue Jedi
I've seen the movies, babe. Conan is not exactly a scholar, he knows how to kill, it's not like he does calculus in his sleep. He's not as fast as the T 1000, the T 1000 will dodge and cut, dodge and cut, dodge and decap.

That, or, you know.....the OTHER vikings will gang rape Conan. Or an arrow to the head. Choose.

Robtard
You're claiming Conan is a total dumb-ass who would fall for a simple ruse, yet the movie shows different; I've shown you.

Okay, Conan couldn't beat the T-1000, glad you had to go out of your way to have Conan lose.

Rogue Jedi
You're claiming Conan is a total dumb-ass who would fall for a simple ruse, yet the movie shows different; I've shown you.

Okay, Conan couldn't beat the T-1000, glad you had to go out of your way to have Conan lose.

Rob, the Blond viking in the vid looks like Robert Patrick, hence the T1000 reference. Geez. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blinky
Conan rapes. Why? Because he was trained for years in the philosophy of combat, practiced for years in various styles of sword play and trained by killing countless men. He slays Gods. Add in Mr. Alabama Blacksnake, and this is a total slaughter.

The bear-men were basically Stormtroopers in furs, totally useless chodes. GHEY.

Rogue Jedi
Conan GETS raped. Why? Because, like Conan, the vikings lived to fight, it's what they did day in and day out. Plus there are 13 of them, dude, one of them a master archer.

The guy in the vid a few posts up, with his speed and swordsmanship, he'd solo Conan.

Menetnashté
Bulwyf was a beast, poisoned on the brink of death he took down the general of the most feared army around. Conan and bombaata takes most of them but at least Herger and Bulwyf are left standing

Rogue Jedi
No doubt some vikings die, but yeah, what you said.

the ninjak
Comic Conan would probably have a hard time.

Arnie Conan and his friend/rival die.

The 13 warriors are not the usual fodder.

Rogue Jedi
No, they most certainly are not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.