25 Hottest Hollywood stars under 25....I think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
Anyway....on one of those people vote thingies....Natalie Portman was ranked #8 and Hayden Christensen was ranked #16.....yeah!!! star wars actors made the board Happy Dance

ToMacco
Was that on the "E" channel?

Julie
I dunno...I have netscape and they had a little clicky button with a title similar to the heading of the thread.....BTW nice to see you TO

ToMacco
It's been too long, Jules.

What's happening out there on the east coast?

Julie
Eh not too much....school for me....off to war for a few unfortunate college students who were in the armed forces before trying to get an education....
Let's see....I will be able to read the next NJO book soon so that's cool...this is the first time I'm on the computer all day....how's it goin' with you?send me a Pm if you have a lot to say:-)

ToMacco
I always have a lot to say.

That really sucks that some of your friends got shipped away. One of my buddies that I work with used to be in the NAVY. He's a young guy (29), but he actually got kicked out about 4 years into it. He got caught smoking pot. What a dumbass, huh? So he's not going overseas. And he never has to worry about getting called again, or a draft.

I've been home sick the past two days. Which will suck on my next pay check. But sitting around all day makes me wanna get back to school. I'm getting old. . . well, I'm 23. I need to get my shit together.

ToMacco
Well, now Jules is gone and I'm here all alone.

How depressing.

Captain REX
You're not alone buddy.

ToMacco
Awesome

Captain REX
Speaking of Hayden, I have a friend who's related to him. Hayden's his cousin. He even has a picture of him and his cuz. eek!

ToMacco
Sounds to me like your friend need to stop leaching off the popularity of others. He needs to get his own personality. Perhaps he's depressed about his own life.

You better have a talk with this dude, Rexie.

Captain REX
Don't worry, he's not. Just a cool tidbit I found out. In fact he's nothing like Hayden. He'd rather play baseball than be in a movie, and he's annoying. big grin

ToMacco
I'm concerned.

Fitch
weird

Ushgarak
Good Lord, whatever you do, don't tell Hayden's Girl that...

mah
so does anyone have a link to this list?

finti
The girl ,Kristin Kreuk, who plays Lana Lane in Smallville is nice

Tex

mah
I can picture that...diva journalist..impossible to work with. a pain in the arse for Superman

Thomas H
Josh Hartnett and Orlando Bloom are the reel talents!

finti
we were talking women here Thomas

Thomas H
ok....

Alexis Bledel (Gilmore Girls)

finti
you are keen on those TVN shows man

Thomas H
hehe, not that I watch Gilmore Girl...ok sometimes...the only channel I dont watch is NRK, becasue I hate it! Sounds kind of weird, but I aint going to explain..

The channels I wastch the most are Tv3, TVN and TV2...but TV2 doesnt have the right material any more...Friends is bad, these days, not like it was...but The King of Queens is ok!

mah
nrk2 has a surprising amount of new quality films...

anyway, who was #1 on the list?

Thomas H
I agree, NRK 2 sends a lot of good movies, but they are mostley classics, but thats great!

Hayden'sgurl
i saw that! i taped it to, but the tape ran out before the end :'(

Ushgarak
Phew! She missed the thing about Rex's friend...

Hayden'sgurl
nu uh! i saw it!

Ushgarak
Doh!

Tex
aint if funny how hayden'sgurl has a blown up picture of Hayden's 'light sabre' in her sig? wink

Captain REX
Interesting thoughts Tex. Best keep them to yourself...

Ushgarak
I'd tell your friend to go hide if I were you, Rex.

Thomas H
mmmmmmmm.....DOH!

Tex
I think Hayden would be happy to know that he has atleast one fan!evil face
You should tell him about Haydensgurl rex!

Fitch
do they know eachother ? big grin

Aniica Woodland
You guys are all wrong! Hayden is cool, but Orlando Bloom and Justin Long are the best!

Fitch
I couldn't expres myself....

finti
Still thinks Kristin Kreuk is nice

r0ckxon
I love Hayden Christensen, Orlando Bloom, and Josh Hartnett!

Fitch
Kristin Kreuk is ok.....

Julie
I'm not totally obsessed by any actors or actresses....though I usu say Natalie Portman for fav actress polls....and Harrison Ford for fav actore....since we're talkin' young guys though.....JOsh Harnett and Hayden Christensen and Orlando Bloom are all good

Rubber Duckies
No no no milo ventimeglia, i e jess from gikmore girls......oh yeah and orlando bloom.....lol

Tex
I am absolutely furious that Dustin Diamond a.k.a Screech from 'Saved By The Bell' did not make H'wood's Hottest Under 25big grin
http://www.snowhill.com/~rgbrown/screech1.jpg

Fitch
*runs to tell her

finti
gikmore girls???????????????? laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.