Michael Corvin vs. the Wolf Pack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marwash22
Michael Corvin, the vampire/werewolf hybrid from the Underworld series.

vs.

Jacob and the four other members of the wolf pack, from New Moon.

- fight takes place in woods, at night.
- the wolf pack start off already in their wolf forms
- Michael is on one side of the woods and wolf pack is on the other side

who wins?

Rogue Jedi
Michael stomps them.

Impediment
I've only seen Twilight. 'Twas horrible teen drama at it's best.

I just don't fancy myself to watch a series of films about emo tween vamps/werewolves.

The Underworld series was mediocre, but entertaining, to say the least.

Impediment
Still, I say that Michael stomps against the Tweens.

Rogue Jedi
Micheal is brutal, man. Not only does he kill Lycans, he rips the upper part of their head off.

marwash22
I can't deny that Twilight is a pathetic interpretation of vampire culture (in both myth and attitude), but they seem to have done a very good job with the wolves.

I dunno about Michael Stomping them; I think he wins out more times than he loses but these wolves are no joke. They are easily twice as fast as vamps and they have that psychic thing where they can talk to each other to coordinate an attack.

Rogue Jedi
And Michael was faster than Viktor, who was an uber vampire. Michael was impaled through the chest, died, and came back.

marwash22
lulz, forgot about that coming back to life bit. Doesn't mean squat if the wolves dismember him though.

I think this is tough 'cause like you said, Michael was dominating Victor, the only reason Victor had an edge was due to experience. There are 5 wolves though and if they blitz him, i don't think he stomps all of them without eventually getting taken down. It's a stretch.

Rogue Jedi
The wolves showed flat out running speed, they didn't show any real combat speed from what I remember.

marwash22
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
The wolves showed flat out running speed, they didn't show any real combat speed from what I remember. that's very true. Michael can easily out maneuver one or two wolves at close quarters. However, as he annihilates one, there are four other mouths to worry about. Also, these wolves aren't the erect kind that have exposed necks/guts so it won't be so easy to rip out throats and stuff like that.

Fighting all five at once would be a mistake if you ask me. A better strategy would be using the trees as cover and stalking each wolf separately... the wolves sense of smell should be negated by Michael's speed advantage.

Rogue Jedi
Claws, dude. Big bad hybrid teeth.

marwash22
Holy hell. I just sped-watched Evolution... Michael is gut punching lycans with no effort. Consider the argument over; Michael rapes all five.

I could have added Edward and this still would have been lopsided.

BruceSkywalker
Gotsa go with Michael..

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by marwash22
Holy hell. I just sped-watched Evolution... Michael is gut punching lycans with no effort. Consider the argument over; Michael rapes all five.

I could have added Edward and this still would have been lopsided. Yessir.

Robtard
edit.

Darth Truculent
Spite. Michael takes this. As Selene said "Michael, there's never been a hybrid before. Your powers could be limitless." Michael killed William, the first and most powerful Lycan in the Underworld series. Lycans are another name for werewolves and are far more powerful than the shapeshifters in Twlight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2bohKixLt8

marwash22
it's not spite, did you read the previous comments?

Rogue Jedi
I don't think Michael is as powerful as you guys make him out to be. Viktor would have killed him if Selene had not intervened.

XanatosForever
Are you taking into account the fact that Michael was freshly transformed, RJ? It's not like he had time to adjust to his new abilities, it was all instinct. He did a lot better in Evolution after having time to get used to his strength.

Rogue Jedi
I know, I took that into account. But all it takes is one mistake, he misses with an attack, his opponent grabs his head and does that thing Michael does, where he rips off the top of their head.

KingD19
They can't do that in Wolf form....and the only reason he beat William so easily is because he'd been imprisoned and starved for around 800 years.

And Micheal is so much faster than the wolves, it's really a moot point.

Darth Truculent
"Half Vampire, Half Lycan. But stronger than both" = Michael Corvin. Nobody in the Twilight series stands a chance against him. When he fought Viktor, Michael still didn't know the full extent of his powers. If he did know, Viktor would have easily been killed.

Wild Shadow
i didnt see anything impressive of the twilight wolves..

not fighting speed or strength display.

i say michael out reacts and maneuvers them and rips their muzzle's off

marwash22
yep. Twilight wolves get slaughtered. Twilight vamps are different story.

KingD19
Twilight vamps die too.

marwash22
1 on 1... perhaps. I dunno if Michael can punch through solid rock and depending on which twilight vamp we're talking about, he may not even get the chance. But in a group, Michael gets horribly owned.

KingD19
Markus lifted a stone wall that had to weigh a few tons....he yanked a helicopter out of the air, he knocked a flatbed truck off course...I'm pretty sure hybirds are strong enough to punch through rock.

And so far, no vamp has really shown enhanced combat speed apart from Felix when he handed Ed his ass, who was trying to run the whole fight.

marwash22
Michael, being a hybrid, is probably the only vampire in a movie, strong enough to actually pierce the skin of a twilight vamp (that's still questionable), but is he fast enough to do so? Sure, he's twice as fast as any vamp in the Underworld-verse, but twilight vamps operate on another level... speed advantage, Twilight. Also, the weakest vampires in Twilight are capable of uprooting trees with one hand... strength advantage, Twilight. Michael's skin, while tougher than a normal vamps, can still be penetrated fairly easily; every single Twilight vamp has granite skin... durability advantage, Twilight.

As for combat skill, you speak as if Michael knows martial arts, he doesn't. He fight's the same way Twilight vamps fight, lots of wild slashing.

Then there's the psychic powers, depending on which vamp it is in Twilight, Michael will never even get the chance to participate in the fight.

KingD19
Twilight vamps only showed movement speed, like when Ed was running, not combat speed. Michael was moving so fast that he knocked Victor around, and was behind him before he hit the floor.

Hybrids yank multiple ton choppers out of the sky, lift multiple ton stone walls with ease, shoulder charge trucks off the road. We haven't seen much strength wise from the twilight vamps besides clocking baseballs, stopping a swerving van, cracking some stone steps, and ripping up wooden floorboards.

Michaels skin was only penetrated with thick metal spikes that someone of Markus' strength had to slam him onto. Selene took a full shotgun blast point blank to the belly without flinching. We've never seen Twilight vamps go up against piercing damage, so you can't call that into play.

And the Twilight vamps through punches, they have sharp nails, but not claws like Mike, and his claws will tear them up, especially face shots.

Most of the powers don't pertain to combat, so it's a moot point.

Rogue Jedi
Uh....Ed and Felix were moving pretty darned fast when they fought.

marwash22
wtf are you talking about? did you see new moon? The fight in which you already mentioned, they were moving so fast while countering each other, they blurred. Edward (a lower level vamp in the Twilight-verse) was staring Bella in the face, and when she turned to get out of the car, he was there with her door open. That's comic book type speed. He undid his seatbelt, opened his door, closed his door and opened her door, all before she could turn around... lol, Twilight vamps are faster!

Edward (low level vamp) knocks over a giant tree... with one hand! Do you know how strong marbel is? The guy threw Edward so hard that he shattered the steps. Moments later, he slammed Edward so hard that he crushed a marble foor... along with that, it broke Edward's skin, skin that his granite-hard... think about that for a moment.

I already explained that the low level vamps in twilight are stronger than the elders of the Underworld-verse. Also, Micheal was easily shot up by automatic machine gun fire... that wouldn't happen to a Twilight vamp who's skin is granite-hard. Ok sure, we've never seen anyone actually try to piece a twilight vamps skin, that's most likely because everyone knows it can't be done. But fact is (and this is fact, not my opinion), their skin is GRANITE-hard! Do you know what it takes to cut through granite? The only thing on Earth that can cut granite, is a diamond... do you realize how ridiculous that is? There's no way Michael is gut punching a Twilight vamp like he did the fodder wolves in Evolution.

Psychic powers don't pertain to combat? In what way? You're correct though, it's a moot point, because they won't have to use them.

Rogue Jedi
wtf are you talking about? did you see new moon? The fight in which you already mentioned, they were moving so fast while countering each other, they blurred. Edward (a lower level vamp in the Twilight-verse) was staring Bella in the face, and when she turned to get out of the car, he was there with her door open. That's comic book type speed. He undid his seatbelt, opened his door, closed his door and opened her door, all before she could turn around... lol, Twilight vamps are faster!

Edward (low level vamp) knocks over a giant tree... with one hand! Do you know how strong marbel is? The guy threw Edward so hard that he shattered the steps. Moments later, he slammed Edward so hard that he crushed a marble foor... along with that, it broke Edward's skin, skin that his granite-hard... think about that for a moment.

I already explained that the low level vamps in twilight are stronger than the elders of the Underworld-verse. Also, Micheal was easily shot up by automatic machine gun fire... that wouldn't happen to a Twilight vamp who's skin is granite-hard. Ok sure, we've never seen anyone actually try to piece a twilight vamps skin, that's most likely because everyone knows it can't be done. But fact is (and this is fact, not my opinion), their skin is GRANITE-hard! Do you know what it takes to cut through granite? The only thing on Earth that can cut granite, is a diamond... do you realize how ridiculous that is? There's no way Michael is gut punching a Twilight vamp like he did the fodder wolves in Evolution.

Psychic powers don't pertain to combat? In what way? You're correct though, it's a moot point, because they won't have to use them. You're talking to King, yeah?

marwash22
yep, to king. I should start putting @ _____. to avoid confusion.

Rogue Jedi
yep, to king. I should start putting @ _____. to avoid confusion. Aaaaaaaaaahahahahaa k that aint funny.

marwash22
@ RJ.

i was being serious. It's my mistake for not clearly stating who i am replying to. see, the "@ RJ" makes it pretty clear who I'm talking to. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.