Captain Universe Colossus Vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
smile

Q99
CU Colossus. The Uni-Power will give him what he needs to win.

dmills
Colossus.

gooses
Colossus stomps

amnesia
Originally posted by gooses
Colossus stomps

Colossus doesn't stomp.

If you had any knowledge of the uni-force you would know that.

But you are just the sock that hates Thor.

gooses
Originally posted by amnesia
Colossus doesn't stomp.

If you had any knowledge of the uni-force you would know that.

But you are just the sock that hates Thor.

after you finish crying me a river doom fanboy explain me how can thor win against a colossus with uni power that will counter and supress anything thor can do

amnesia
Originally posted by gooses
after you finish crying me a river doom fanboy explain me how can thor win against a colossus with uni power that will counter and supress anything thor can do

What does that fact that i like Doom got to do with anything?

The uni-force doesn't counter kinetic energy. And he is not immune to BFR.

Now go back to your cave you inbred monkey.

gooses
What does that fact that i like Doom got to do with anything?

The uni-force doesn't counter kinetic energy. And he is not immune to BFR.

Now go back to your cave you inbred monkey.

what an idiot you are, uni power colossus will just mind rape thor and f^ck his mind up, and even in close battle he is far stronger then thor he will murder thor and make him bleed worse then taskmaster made him Lol

Warlord
the unipower gives you telepathy?

gooses
i guess you dont remember the recent arc where captain universe mind raped juggernaut right?

Warlord
I haven't read it...sorry your highness

gooses
Originally posted by Warlord
I haven't read it...sorry your highness

thats fine but ye he does get telepathy he gets almosat any power there is its too much for thor to handle

Warlord
however, wouldn't normal Colossus be enough to beat Thor?

gooses
Originally posted by Warlord
however, wouldn't normal Colossus be enough to beat Thor?

yep i mean he hits harder then taskmaster with a shield which wasnt even an adamantium or vibranium shield thor is a bleeding virgin

Colossus-Big C
bump

Bentley
Thor. Unipower won't amp Colossus quite enough.

Colossus-Big C
colossus durability x50 would be much above thors

Bentley
You think he could survive at the surface of the sun with that added durability?

Also, where did you get that x50 multiplier?

amnesia
^ it's 50x everything physical. But no, in reality, colossus is a bug compared to Thor.

Parmaniac
Who came up with the shit that the UNi power just ampes your strength?
It gave Spider-man the ability to fly and project energy beams. Same goes for the guy who had it recently and trashed Juggernaut, he was a normal human before.

amnesia
^ i never said that. I didn't even say thor was going to win. All i said is that colossus doesn't stomp.

Parmaniac
It wasn't directed to you, I just saw that in general recently in some threads.

amnesia
Oh, sorry. I though it was

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Bentley
You think he could survive at the surface of the sun with that added durability?

Also, where did you get that x50 multiplier? colossus can Survive Temperatures over 9000k Thats hotter than the surface of the sun. he also survived being in the core of a planet with no injury

like i said, colossus durability x50 will be bounds above thor

not to mention he already survived a blast that killed thor

Colossus-Big C
colossus also knocked out hyperion for a couple of seconds
fought hercules though only 1 panel was shown and then after he was unhurt

Rage.Of.Olympus
What level is the Uni Power at?

Surfer once defeated a being wielding both the Uni Power and Gladiator's power did he not? It fluctuates depending on the story.

Heck, in that mini I'd say it depowered Gladiator based on his flight speed before and after.

Colossus-Big C
^ it multiples your stats by 50 fold

amnesia
I doubt that's anywhere near the truth bigC, hulk broke colossus arms with EASE. Thor could do that to.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
^ it multiples your stats by 50 fold

Normally I'd correct that statement but in this situation your ignorance favors me, so whatever.

So this is a Colossus with his physical capabilities (Strength, Durability etc.) amped against Thor?

Colossus still loses. He'd win in a fist fight against regular Thor but that's it.

Colossus-Big C
I doubt that's anywhere near the truth bigC, hulk broke colossus arms with EASE. Thor could do that to. all those feats happend choosing to ignore them is stupid

in secret wars thor was killed colossus was the only guy intact

wwh hulk is stronger than thor buddy
gladiator couldnt hurt colossus

JakeTheBank
Where does that x50 multiplier come in? Is it clearly stated in a comic/bio?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Normally I'd correct that statement but in this situation your ignorance favors me, so whatever.

So this is a Colossus with his physical capabilities (Strength, Durability etc.) amped against Thor?

Colossus still loses. He'd win in a fist fight against regular Thor but that's it. unipower also gives flight energy manip telepathy and other powers

JakeTheBank
unipower also gives flight energy manip telepathy and other powers

Powers Thor already has, save telepathy. smile

And odds are, will use better than Colossus can.

Rage.Of.Olympus
unipower also gives flight energy manip telepathy and other powers

I know that.

You however stated that for this fight, Colossus has his stats amped by 50.

You've just made him into a stronger brick. Thor wins.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Where does that x50 multiplier come in? Is it clearly stated in a comic/bio? ohotmu

it amps any were from 50 to 1500 fold

amnesia
That would still make colossus strength enough to lift around 150000 tons. Not much compared to Thor's superman strength.

(Colossus is 75-100 toner, you know)

Parmaniac
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/silver-surfer-with-uni-power-vs-juggernaut-with-uni-power/27985/

Is it possible that you got that from here?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Powers Thor already has, save telepathy. smile

And odds are, will use better than Colossus can. did you see what spiderman was capable of with the uni power? i dont think you have

JakeTheBank
did you see what spiderman was capable of with the uni power? i dont think you have

What? Fighting Magneto and stopping the Tri-Sentinel amped/animated by Loki?

Yeah, Thor already fought Magneto and has foiled Loki's schemes a bunch of times now.

Colossus-Big C
That would still make colossus strength enough to lift around 150000 tons. Not much compared to Thor's superman strength.

(Colossus is 75-100 toner, you know) i was focusing on the durabilty . read my post

Rage.Of.Olympus
Even with 50x the durability, I find it hard to see Colossus tank the same shit Thor has at his higher end showings.

Colossus-Big C
also 150000 tons is around 150 million pounds

Rage.Of.Olympus
What does that (150000 tons) have to do with anything? Curious.

Colossus-Big C
Even with 50x the durability, I find it hard to see Colossus tank the same shit Thor has at his higher end showings. thats idiotic as he has already without the upgrade in secret wars

Parmaniac
Not even asgardian nuts can resist that weight. shifty

Colossus-Big C
What does that (150000 tons) have to do with anything? Curious. im talking to the guy who brought it up....

amnesia
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Not even asgardian nuts can resist that weight. shifty

Yes. Yes Thor in particular can take far more. You know mangog is far stronger than that.

Rage.Of.Olympus
thats idiotic as he has already without the upgrade in secret wars

Secret Wars? I'm really tired of Colossus fans bringing that shit up.

Colossus was irrevocably dead by our standards. He was just in less pieces than the other heroes because the moment when the blast hit, he transformed.

And any claim for it being a sign of him having superior durability was completely thrown out the window when we found out that Reed Richards was in better shape than any of them (Including Colossus as I recall.).

Either him transforming at that exact moment or the fact that his body wasn't made of flesh and bones can explain why he survived in less pieces. Having superior durability isn't one of those explanations.

Rage.Of.Olympus
im talking to the guy who brought it up....

I assumed so. I was just wondering what the discussion is about. I'm too lazy to read the rest of the thread.

Colossus-Big C
what about gladiator being unable to hurt him?
or putting him into the core of a planet to destroy it?
or fighting herculed?
knocking out hyperion?

amnesia
Hmm.

What about Thor surviving the doomsday bomb that was capable of destroying a planet.

What about mjolnir being able to generate shields that tanked a bomb capable of destroying 1/5 of the universe.

What about Thor hurting galactus (and that's not PIS, Lee/Kirby issues is not PIS)

what about Thor being able to hold off a celestial for a while.

What about Thor fighting Zeus for 40 days.

Thor got an extreme amount of feats.

Colossus-Big C
Secret Wars? I'm really tired of Colossus fans bringing that shit up.

Colossus was irrevocably dead by our standards. He was just in less pieces than the other heroes because the moment when the blast hit, he transformed.

And any claim for it being a sign of him having superior durability was completely thrown out the window when we found out that Reed Richards was in better shape than any of them (Including Colossus as I recall.).

Either him transforming at that exact moment or the fact that his body wasn't made of flesh and bones can explain why he survived in less pieces. Having superior durability isn't one of those explanations. colossus wasnt in pieces.
thor was

Parmaniac
laughing

Colossus-Big C
Hmm.

What about Thor surviving the doomsday bomb that was capable of destroying a planet.

What about mjolnir being able to generate shields that tanked a bomb capable of destroying 1/5 of the universe.

What about Thor hurting galactus (and that's not PIS, Lee/Kirby issues is not PIS)

what about Thor being able to hold off a celestial for a while.

What about Thor fighting Zeus for 40 days.

Thor got an extreme amount of feats. i hope your not using a durability feat that mjonir did for thor

zeus was severly holding back, even odin said he would of interfered in the issue he came to olympus

amnesia
i hope your not using a durability feat that mjonir did for thor

zeus was severly holding back, even odin said he would of interfered in the issue he came to olympus

Obviously Thor can use his own goddamn shield as he sees fit.

And fighting Zeus is fighting Zeus. Colossus would die in seconds.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Parmaniac
laughing he was ****ed up but he wasnt in pieces. people had limbs and arms every where

Nihilist
Thor wins,Colossus is still inferior

Colossus-Big C
Obviously Thor can use his own goddamn shield as he sees fit.

And fighting Zeus is fighting Zeus. Colossus would die in seconds. colossus took a blast from thanos he also fought adam warlock in space

amnesia
Thor defeated the infinity watch. Took a karma blast with ease. And he resisted moon dragons TP while she had that stupid gem of hers.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Are you guys actually trying to have a contest of durability showings between Colossus and Thor? Seriously? Heh.

what about gladiator being unable to hurt him?
or putting him into the core of a planet to destroy it?
or fighting herculed?
knocking out hyperion?

As I recall, Colossus ended up unconscious in that fight (And Gladiator definitely hurt him with his initial punch.). Unless you're arguing it was the building that took him out like some do. Which I don't know why anyone would as it just makes the showing unimpressive as a whole as Gladiator's strength clearly went down a severe pig or two (Or he was just simply at a lower level as that was before he was pulled off his impressive stunts.).

What about it?

That one little panel that we saw them square off isn't what I'd qualify as a fight?

When did that happen?

amnesia
buy war bonds.

Rage.Of.Olympus
i hope your not using a durability feat that mjonir did for thor

Zeus said that he wasn't going to try and kill Thor but he was however trying to make Thor submit. He even outright stated that if Thor continued to defy him, he'd make him wish for Ragnarok. And as the fight continued Zeus got madder, and it even commented on how viscous their battle was, how both were wracked with searing pain etc.

He wasn't using all of his power but don't pretend he wasn't trying either. He even states that not even all of the Titans put together or something similar resisted him this much.

Rage.Of.Olympus
colossus wasnt in pieces.
thor was

All we saw was Colossus' left leg and arm which were severely damaged.

We know for a fact that Reed Richards wasn't in pieces however.

Thinking about it, I don't believe it was stated any of them were in pieces. At least not directly.hmm

It's been a while but I believe it stated that all of them were carrion, blood oozed from the mangled remains of their sizzling flesh across the debris. That and the fact we saw arms here and there, made me assume they were in pieces. At least some of them.

Colossus-Big C
its in his respect thread he was intact while some of those guys were reduced to scum.

also you cant say he was least damaged because he isnt flesh because the thing was pretty much ibliterated

Rage.Of.Olympus
its in his respect thread he was intact while some of those guys were reduced to scum.

also you cant say he was least damaged because he isnt flesh because the thing was pretty much ibliterated

I have the book. All we see is his left leg and arm.

What?

If your saying what I think your saying:

Colossus' name was included in the lest along with everybody else as being nothing but carrion and having been reduced to nothing but mangled remains.

Reed was pretty mangled as well but his elastic nature made him less damaged than the rest.

Spire
Even with 50x the durability, I find it hard to see Colossus tank the same shit Thor has at his higher end showings.

laughing

Colossus-Big C
check this out

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5708423

Rage.Of.Olympus
Tossing around Skrulls means what exactly?

Originally posted by Spire
laughing

I honestly do.

It's weird how I view some characters. I know Namor is a really tough opponent but I for some reason find it hard to picture even two Namor taking on a pissed off Superman in a brawl. And I'm a big Namor supporter.

amnesia
10 namors couldn't take on a holding back superman.

Colossus-Big C
skrulls copy powers, unless they only copy shape

the Darkone
Thor wins, Colossus having the UNi doesn't mean automatic victory. The last person that had Uni Power prior to Juggernaut thrqshing AMS, that captin universe got blasted into oblivion by blastarr erm , in Annihilation Conquest.

the Darkone
Uni-Power has a different affect on different people it really varies on the person, the Hulk had it and it really did anything to him, as where sue storm had it and she stalemated Gladitaor, it depends on the being.

Rage.Of.Olympus
skrulls copy powers, unless they only copy shape

laughing out loud

Yes, regular Skrulls copy shapes and not the powers. The only being who has copied powers as well had the full capabilities of the original beings is the first Super Skrull.

Priest
Thor ftw

dmills
Phuck it's amature hour in here. The multiplier effect was only when the unipower was weak. All it could do at the time was amp people who already had powers.

That's no longer the case. Ask Juggy.

Colossus-Big C
he has full use. but i thought the multiplier was the best part

dmills
Nah man that was a temporary thing. A full powered Captain Universe is basically like Current Surfer. Even a baby can become powerful enough to turn teddy bears into giant super powered bears.

KingD19
So.....Uni-Power Captain America beats Colossus......but Uni-Power Colossus can't beat Thor?

dmills
Apparently so. confused

dmills

Warlord
Originally posted by dmills
Apparently so. confused

maybe because captain uni Cap becomes to versatile for colossus, while Colossus gains nothing Thor hasn't encountered and fought before

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by the Darkone
The last person that had Uni Power prior to Juggernaut thrqshing AMS, that captin universe got blasted into oblivion by blastarr erm , in Annihilation Conquest.

Except for the fact, that well, he DIDN'T HAVE the Unipower anymore when Blastaar killed him... :-/

K-Dog
Depends on many extra powers and amping Colossus gets. A brick is a perfect starting point for an amping artifact/power.

I dunno though, high heralds like Thor could breathe on characters like Colossus/Thing and kill them if written properly. Thor has planet busting and FTL fight speed feats on multiple occasions. That CU power better amp Colossus a whole lot.

dmills
Phuck me. The unipower isn't having power fluctations anymore. Colossus would get the full unipower, not some multiple crap. Any Captain Universe is >> Thor depending on willpower and creativity.

dmills

JakeTheBank
I don't think Thor has the powerset to WTF pwn Juggs aside from being able to remove his enchantment. He doesn't have the ability to mindrape him, afterall.

dmills
I think this is one of the reasons Captain Universe needs a respect thread. The multiplier thing is throwing people off. I have most of his/it's appearences. I'll need to learn how to post the scans.

Colossus-Big C
heres the scan

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6057544

every one else was turned into smudge

Rage.Of.Olympus
Not true.

It was stated that all of the heroes (Including Colossus.) were carrion, blood oozed from the mangled remains of their sizzling flesh across the debris.

Colossus was just in better shape than the rest besides Reed Richards because he transformed at the last moment.

Originally posted by KingD19
So.....Uni-Power Captain America beats Colossus......but Uni-Power Colossus can't beat Thor?

Captain America doesn't need the Uni-Power to beat Colossus.

Colossus-Big C

Captain America doesn't need the Uni-Power to beat Colossus. you want to make a thread on that? laughing laughing laughing

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

galactusischere
So Colossus times FIFTY? No way is Thor winning this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.