Nova vs Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Nova has Worldmind
Orion has MotherBox

Who wins?

Gecko4lif
orion solos

cdtm
For what it's worth, some of Darkseids guards tap into heavy mass galaxies to control gravity. Held down Superman in both PC and post crisis eras..

Going with Orion, on the basis that the Astro Force is > Nova Force.

celeyhyga17
Orion should win a good majority. Durabilitywise, Nova Prime is prolly a tad below. Also you can't bfr Orion. He'll just tube it back and smack Nova on the noggin.

Orion 7/10

dmills
Don't know much about Orion. What's his power set?

cdtm
Originally posted by dmills
Don't know much about Orion. What's his power set?

He's a warrior brick, strong and tough enough to take on Superman and survive disintegration attempts from a global matter manipulator.

He also has the Astro Force, manifesting as either energy attacks or force fields, which ranges from barely being able to phase Superman and not even bothering Doomsday, to nearly taking him out with only a small burst of it so he's not accidentally killed, to shaking the Earth just by being fired at another target on the moon, to it's highest showing of being the only thing in the universe that could stop a universe ending doomsday device.

Simonson also established he has some amount of super speed, and he has his motherbox.

dmills
@cdtm

So super strength and durability with some energy projection, got it. You mentioned the Astro force being superior to the Nova Force. Why is that?

vansonbee
Orion wins here, but not by stomp.

celeyhyga17
@cdtm

So super strength and durability with some energy projection, got it. You mentioned the Astro force being superior to the Nova Force. Why is that?

when used as a concentrated attack, it is pretty frikin awesome.

JakeTheBank
Orion's pretty BA.

I think he takes this, but no, I don't see a stomp, either.

cdtm
@cdtm

Well, it's a universal force. At it's best. it's the yin to the Omega Effects yang. Every bit as devastating as anything the most powerful Galactus heralds can output.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by cdtm
Well, it's a universal force. At it's best. it's the yin to the Omega Effects yang. Every bit as devastating as anything the most powerful Galactus heralds can output.

agree.

dmills
@cdtm,

I guess I'll have to sit this one out due to my ignorance of Orion. I trust you and celey's opinion though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.