Need Assistance Finding Soft Gloves

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Said Missile
Ones that are around as soft as microfiber gloves or softer.

I was able to find microfiber gloves, however those are fabricy meaning they can attract and/or give off lint/dust, which is a pain to deal with when applying screen protectors on screens.

Is silk necessary as soft or softer than microcloth? How about linen?

I just cannot find any gloves that are as soft or softer that microcloth. If someone can at least tell me what material out there is used/manufactured then this would be a great step leading me to what I need.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by Said Missile
Ones that are around as soft as microfiber gloves or softer.

I was able to find microfiber gloves, however those are fabricy meaning they can attract and/or give off lint/dust, which is a pain to deal with when applying screen protectors on screens.

Is silk necessary as soft or softer than microcloth? How about linen?

I just cannot find any gloves that are as soft or softer that microcloth. If someone can at least tell me what material out there is used/manufactured then this would be a great step leading me to what I need. Planning to wank eh?

RJ JR
bewbz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.