Wonderman vs Colossus and Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
There is a psychic link between Colossus and Thing during the whole battle. They fight on a sun-flower camp.

No flying above 3-feet for WM.

Bentley
None of this guys has a proper skin.

Bouboumaster
team flat out him

Priest
Wonderman wins.

Bentley
Mmmmh... No consensus.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Priest
Wonderman wins.

DarkOdin
hmmm

guy222
team

tkitna
Team

celeyhyga17
Prolly team.

Bentley
I'm surprised Wonderman has reached this new low no expression

I got your back. WW crushes them.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Meh. What level is Wonderman at?

Bentley
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Meh. What level is Wonderman at?

I think people diss him because of his "fights" on Incredible Herc.

colossulrage
colossus doest even need the thing.... he stomps wonderman!

grimify
Wonderman, every time.

JakeTheBank
Simon can take this.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Simon can take this. how? thing and colossus together should prove too much for him...esp considering he's handicapped in this match

grimify
Originally posted by Starscream M
how? thing and colossus together should prove too much for him...esp considering he's handicapped in this match

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/wondythingstrength1cr.jpg

Martian_mind
Wonderman uses Colossus to reduce the Thing to powder.

Then uses his fist to reduce Colossus to scrap.

Bentley
Originally posted by colossulrage
colossus doest even need the thing.... he stomps wonderman!

That's just silly...

Originally posted by Starscream M
how? thing and colossus together should prove too much for him...esp considering he's handicapped in this match

Wonderman is in the mid-high class 100 while those two are in the lower steps.

Warlord
is Thing even a 100 toner?
I remmebr him in 80 range

Bentley
Originally posted by Warlord
is Thing even a 100 toner?
I remmebr him in 80 range

He's been getting stronger although I wouldn't really know.

FOOM
If they are psychically linked to ensure better teamwork and they are better fighters (which they are), two 80+ bricks can easily defeat a 100+ brick.

Particularly these two - Both Ben and Petey have lost against stronger opponents, but done well against them because of their combinations of skill and will.

Team stomps

Bentley
Originally posted by FOOM
If they are psychically linked to ensure better teamwork and they are better fighters (which they are), two 80+ bricks can easily defeat a 100+ brick.

Particularly these two - Both Ben and Petey have lost against stronger opponents, but done well against them because of their combinations of skill and will.

Team stomps

These two would put up a fight but would get stomped by Rulk or Hulk, which proves that your point is pretty much wrong.

Also, don't forget Wonderman can hoover to make fast attacks.

FOOM
Are you suggesting Wonderman = Hulk ?

Bentley
Originally posted by FOOM
Are you suggesting Wonderman = Hulk ?

No. But I was attacking your generalization. Wonderman is very powerful, much more so than either one of the others by themself. Still, team work can make it work, I just state is not as simple as 2 80 tons beat 1 100 ton.

FOOM
I agree with you.
It's not as simple as just any two 80+ fighters against any 100+ fighter; "teamwork can make it work", particularly with these two relatively skilled, strong-willed fighters.

Bentley
They also happen to be good team players, Marvel should have them team up more often.

FOOM
"Marvel should have them team up more often."

Cheers to that.

Arahan
hmm didnt Wonderman hold 40 000 tons even if it was just briefly.
But Collosus stopped that aircraft in Secret Wars which was surely
way over 100 tons. Still raw strength Simon is superior to both of them.
Simon has also combat training from Captain America. The fact that
he is very durable and skilled should give him the majority of the fights.

Colossus-Big C
both thing and colossus have feats of them lifting things greater 100 tons

Bentley
Wonderman can give an unarmed Thor a run for his money, these two by themselves certainly can't.

Colossus-Big C
bfr?

Bentley
That could work. Wonderman could theoretically use his flight to evade that tactic.

grimify
Originally posted by Bentley
Wonderman can give an unarmed Thor a run for his money, these two by themselves certainly can't.

Wonderman was winning that encounter until Thor got his hammer back and blasted him. He has also fought dead-even with hulk a couple of times.

mrpress
I don't have a scan handy, but just to counter the image that was posted on the previous page, way back in Thing #5 (1983), the Thing fought Wonder Man, She Hulk, and Spider-Man (all controlled by the Puppet Master).

During his fight with Wonder Man, Ben remarks that he's much tougher then Wonder Man, but he's still surprised that he's winning so easily (due to Puppet Master's lack of mastery over Simon's powers).

This was before some of Wonder Man's more recent power-ups, but the Thing pretty much beat him easily before moving on to She-Hulk and Spidey.

With Colossus' help, they should be able to take the majority of these.

Bentley
Ben is overconfident!

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Bentley

Wonderman is in the mid-high class 100 while those two are in the lower steps.

I remember the days when he was high-high class top tier....*sigh*

Damn unexplained power drops.

dupidu
dupidu = dur

Bentley
Originally posted by Martian_mind
I remember the days when he was high-high class top tier....*sigh*

Damn unexplained power drops.

Well, Simon is disliked by his writers. (And can't hold an ongoing)

yogirama
yogirama = dur

alehandro
alehandro = dur

amnesia
Hulk>Thor>Wonder man>>>>Colossus>Thing

rotiart
Wonderman fists used to be compared to blows from mjolnir by Thor....
And Hercules in strength has been shown to match thor

I'm not sure anyone has claimed that colossus or thing march any of those three in strength but as far as teamwork they have a shot

snoopdogg
Colossus' fist have been compared to Thor's hammer as well.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by amnesia
Hulk>Thor>Wonder man>>>>Colossus>Thing In pure strength thats about right.If all powers thors on top.

colossulrage
like it was said earlier colossus doesnt even need the thing to win this...but since he has the thing for support team takes the win!

amnesia
Originally posted by colossulrage
like it was said earlier colossus doesnt even need the thing to win this...but since he has the thing for support team takes the win!

Wonderman is nearly in Thor's weight class.

Thor>>>>>Colossus

Rage.Of.Olympus
I always loved the fact that Wonder Man's entire reputation was based on the fact that he was nearly as strong/powerful as Thor.

Of course that was obviously not the case. At least not when it mattered even back during his classic days. Nothing to be ashamed off. Thor's beyond all his "so called" peers like Beta Ray Bill, Hercules etc. when he has to be.

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Colossus' fist have been compared to Thor's hammer as well.

When?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by tkitna
Team

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

When? And old X-Men issue. Beast made the reference and I saw the scan on Herochat awhile back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.