Thor and Loki vs Flash (Wally) and Zoom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fight on a indestructible planet.

No BFR.

Which duo wins?

JakeTheBank
Team 2 more often than not.

batdude123
Team 2.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wally would get taken out by Thor. A ground stomp tactic like he did against Quicksilver would be wise. However since Wally isn't in cannon fodder mode, he might play smart. Depends on Wally's tactics.

In my opinion, Thor's best defense against speedsters would be encasing himself in lightning.

Zoom is a problem however. I don't know whether he'd go for the throat from the get go or fool around for a bit. I know he pulls this shtick on heroes but how about villains?

If Loki goes intangible, it'd just be an eternal stalemate between the two.

Depends on the mindset of the teams. I'm favoring Team 2 here due to Zoom.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Wally would get taken out pretty quickly by Thor. A ground stomp like he did against Quicksilver would pretty much end it.

Wally is also much faster than Pietro, to be honest. His speed is also a bit more versatile as he can do more than simply run, think, and do things quickly.

marwash22
lulz. Thor is my dude, but c'mon son, How are either of them gonna see or attack the two speedsters? This is a stalemate though, 'cause why would Loki or Thor come down to the ground?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Wally is also much faster than Pietro, to be honest. His speed is also a bit more versatile as he can do more than simply run, think, and do things quickly.

I edited because I didn't think I gave Wally enough credit.

The damn Konvict scene just keeps popping into my head.

To be fair though, current Quicksilver would keep up with Wally for like 99% of the time. His faster than light and contrary to popular believe Wally rarely goes into his "OMG!" speed mode.

Spire
Team 2.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by marwash22
lulz. Thor is my dude, but c'mon son, How are either of them gonna see or attack the two speedsters? This is a stalemate though, 'cause why would Loki or Thor come down to the ground?

I've seen Wally fly on one occasion. At the very least hover in the air but the way he was moving I'd say he has more than decent mobility in the air.

I've also seen him run in space.

However, flying would be an effective tactic against Wally like almost every time. 2 showings against his entire history doesn't stand up well.

JakeTheBank
I think I like Loki's odds a bit better than Thor's here, but the speedster/pseudo-speedster team is pretty tough to beat. Provided Loki can pull off some nifty support spells or something to avoid him and Thor from being speedraped, they could win, but as is, Wally and Zoom are hard to beat on forum matches.

Rage.Of.Olympus
They are, but people seem to forget that C.I.S. on. It hinders characters like Wally the most.

I'd give Hulk odds over Wally in a fight personally. And West is my favorite character along with Thor. And I don't particuraly like the Hulk.

marwash22
I've seen Wally fly on one occasion. At the very least hover in the air but the way he was moving I'd say he has more than decent mobility in the air.

I've also seen him run in space.

However, flying would be an effective tactic against Wally like almost every time. 2 showings against his entire history doesn't stand up well. I've seen him do it too, but his maneuverability in the air is questionable at best. Also, while in the air, his best weapon (his speed) is negated.

JakeTheBank
They are, but people seem to forget that C.I.S. on.

True enough.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I've seen him do it too, but his maneuverability in the air is questionable at best. Also, while in the air, his best weapon (his speed) is negated.

He seems to moving around here fine.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Flash/AirSlowerThanFlash.jpg

And he was just standing with his arms crossed there.

Why would his best weapon be negated? Frankly, if Wally learns how to truly fly like Quick, he'd be ridiculously formidable.

marwash22
So, in your opinion, Wally is just as fast as Thor is while their both in the air?

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't know. Depends on the difference in speed between Wally running on the ground or forcing himself to run on no surface.

lightyeargee
Zoom Solos.

AsbestosFlaygon
Wally could steal their speed, giving Zoom more than enough time (I'm being generous tbh) to punch Loki's throat a few million times.

Lord Feron

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Flash/AirSlowerThanFlash.jpg

A

how the hell did he do that?

Rage.Of.Olympus
His really, really fast?

marwash22
Originally posted by Lord Feron
how the hell did he do that? air molecules move slower than he does.

marwash22
how in the hell is he gonna steal speed from someone he can't touch?

Lord Feron
air molecules move slower than he does.
confused

****ing comic book science!

marwash22
Originally posted by Lord Feron
confused

****ing comic book science! it's actually real science. Flash (when vibrating) can move across atoms with relative ease.

Slaanesh
team 2..
Flash beat Thor..
Zoom beat Loki

celeyhyga17

Thor can perceive beings moving at incredible speeds. Probably why he can deal with speedsters.

http://s388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/?action=view&current=ThorSuperspeed15c-Avengers281.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorSuperspeed16Avengers281.jpg

and another...

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorSuperspeed21475.jpg

on panel proof that Thor can move and react at superhuman speeds.

marwash22
You haven't shown me anything i didn't already know about Thor... neither of those prove he can see Wally or Zoom. Or are you claiming they are moving just as fast as Wally and Zoom can?

celeyhyga17
You haven't shown me anything i didn't already know about Thor... neither of those prove he can see Wally or Zoom. Or are you claiming they are moving just as fast as Wally and Zoom can?

I'm trying to prove that Thor can perceive and react to beings moving at superspeeds in general. Plus there's no way to know how fast any speedster is actually moving at any given time unless it's stated on panel. I'd also like to add is Hermes is the god of speed. Which means he effin fast.

marwash22
lol, true. Like you said though, there's no way to properly gauge how fast Hermes is, compared to the likes of Flash and Zoom.

celeyhyga17
lol, true. Like you said though, there's no way to properly gauge how fast Hermes is, compared to the likes of Flash and Zoom.

ive read he's been know to run at supersonic speeds around mach 4 on land and fly at around the speed of light. (186000 mps)

Warlord
team 2 cause of Zoom
there are ways to deal with Wally...but Zoom is too much

Colossus-Big C
team 2 stomps team 1 easily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.