Uni-powered thanos vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
This is thanos with unipower vs. a 75% galactus

1: x50 uni-power

2: x1500 uni-power

Black bolt z
No takers?

Badabing
Originally posted by Black bolt z
No takers? Yeah, me...closing! sneer

biscuits

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Badabing
Yeah, me...closing! sneer

biscuits But i've been a good boy!

Colossus-Big C
This is thanos with unipower vs. a 75% galactus

1: x50 uni-power

2: x1500 uni-power galactus said he is 1 million times more powerful than surfer

i believe thanos is three times more powerful than surfer, thus thanos needs to be amped 333,333 times to be as powerful as big G

my two cents

KuRuPT Thanosi
WTF 3 times more powerful than surfer? What on earth are you basing this on?

amnesia
His fap material.

JakeTheBank
He probably heard it from someone.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
He probably heard it from someone. crylaugh0

Lord_Talron
my bet would be not quan wink

amnesia
Quan says Thanos/=galactus, doesn't he?

Colossus-Big C
how much times more powerful than surfer would you say thanos is?

Black bolt z
AFAIK(as far as I know)he thinks regular thanos<galactus but thanos with PG>Galactus.

TheTyrant
AFAIK(as far as I know)he thinks regular thanos<galactus but thanos with PG>Galactus.

Thanos with power gem > Galactus? Based on?

Colossus-Big C
lets say thanos is 10x as powerful as surfer

he would need to be amped 100,000 to be on galactus levels

(galactus said he is 1 million times more powerful than surfer)

Black bolt z
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Thanos with power gem > Galactus? Based on? Thats quan opinion

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=513298&highlight=title%3A%28Thanos+vs.+Galactus%29Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
lets say thanos is 10x as powerful as surfer

he would need to be amped 100,000 to be on galactus levels

(galactus said he is 1 million times more powerful than surfer) Hyperbole much?He's not 1 million times.I wouldn't even believe 100 thousand times.

Colossus-Big C
Thats quan opinion

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=513298&highlight=title%3A%28Thanos+vs.+Galactus%29 Hyperbole much?He's not 1 million times.I wouldn't even believe 100 thousand times. then you dont know galactus then.

surfur doesnt have infinit power to begin with.
and galactus is multiple levels of infinity above kubik

TheTyrant
Thats quan opinion

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=513298&highlight=title%3A%28Thanos+vs.+Galactus%29 Hyperbole much?He's not 1 million times.I wouldn't even believe 100 thousand times.

Galactus is billions of times more powerful than Surfer. He is a universal power. Do you know how big a universe is?

Quan's opinion is wrong BTW.

Utrigita
Thats quan opinion

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=513298&highlight=title%3A%28Thanos+vs.+Galactus%29 Hyperbole much?He's not 1 million times.I wouldn't even believe 100 thousand times.

Ahh I remember that thread, waste of time stick out tongue

As for Galactus in comparison to Surfer, nah not hyperbole but a estimate based on Galactus own words, if he empowers his heralds with a potion of his own lifeforce, I think it stands to reason that the portion is roughly the same portion as he gave the Asgard Destroyer when utilizing it as his herald and that was a thousand of a thousand part of power or something like that, so TheTyrant isn't completely wrong.

Nihilist
Still Galactus

brownqk
Galan

janus77
Galactus stomps Thanos to shit.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
then you dont know galactus then.

surfur doesnt have infinit power to begin with.
and galactus is multiple levels of infinity above kubik Surfer doesn't have infinite power but based on showings kubik isn't that far below galactus.Originally posted by TheTyrant
Galactus is billions of times more powerful than Surfer. He is a universal power. Do you know how big a universe is?

Quan's opinion is wrong BTW. I know.I know galactus is immensly powerful but so it surfer.Galactus is just pure win but he's still not 1Mx above surfer.IMO though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.