Superman (No Flight) vs Flash (Wally)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
No BFR. Who wins?

Black bolt z
Flash.Speed steal FTW

Lord Feron
Im going with wally, if he starts getting fancy with his powers.

marwash22
Wally.

Despite what Krypto-fanboys would have you to believe, Superman can't even see Wally. With PIS off, theres no way in hell Wally gets clotheslined or tripped.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by marwash22
Wally.

Despite what Krypto-fanboys would have you to believe, Superman can't even see Wally. With PIS off, theres no way in hell Wally gets clotheslined or tripped.

heck i doubt superman would have a chance to move before it was over because wallys smart enough to know who he is dealing with so he's gonna try and take him out ASAP....and for someone like flash asap was yesterday lol

-Pr-
Wally has too many ways to win if he plays it smart.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hmm.

Wally knows Superman well enough to eventually resort to speed steal etc.

Wally can take this, if he fights to his best, but with standard CIS, he might not.

dev10n
i remember on JL tv show they fought dont remember it well but i remember flash throwing rocks -_- Superman FTW

marwash22
^ lame. Superman gets his ass kicked.

psycho gundam
superman does this asap:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/1-12.jpg

then heat vision to the forehead big grin

marwash22
Yeah, Superman uses his arms to thunderclap a week after the fight is already over... if he has recovered from Wally's hand being through his chest.

MaxG
In that scenario Flash, but if you're gonna take away Big Blue's flight take away Flash's speed steal.

Flash is faster but aside from the speed steal Superman has duplicated all the usual Flash tricks i.e. intangible, invisibility, infinite mass attack, etc.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by marwash22
Wally.

Despite what Krypto-fanboys would have you to believe, Superman can't even see Wally. With PIS off, theres no way in hell Wally gets clotheslined or tripped. with out pis flash Wtf stomps superman

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
with out pis flash Wtf stomps superman yup.

Slaanesh
Flash easily..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.