Conan versus Riddick...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Conan, armed with his broadsword, against Riddick (Chronicles of Riddick/Pitch Black Riddick only.) Riddick is armed with his twin blades, and the knife he killed the Supreme Commander with.

They fight where Conan fought Bombaata in "Conan the Destroyer."

No, Rob, this is not a spite thread, this is a badass matchup.

Robtard
I sense butt-hurt over the Conan Vs 13th Warrior thread.

Rogue Jedi
No, why would I be butt hurt from proving the Vikings kill Conan? All 13 of them BTW?

If Riddick gets inside the long reach of Conan's sword, it's all over.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
No, why would I be butt hurt from proving the Vikings kill Conan? All 13 of them BTW?

If Riddick gets inside the long reach of Conan's sword, it's all over.

You've yet to prove anything except ignorance on a character.

Even then, Conan is extremely skilled at close-quarter fighting, his many gladiatorial-like fights in the pits early in his career show this.

Rogue Jedi
Oh my, lookie here:

g3x2He3-288

Riddick, unarmed, takes on dude with two axes. Dude is faster than Conan (Yes, don't be a twit, he IS faster), Riddick dodges, pulls the blade out of dudes back, and kills him.

Riddick is FAR more deadly at CQC than Conan, dude. Refer to 4: 40 in the vid below.

4wazFS6cbGE

yes Riddick rapes Conan.

Supreme Commander "Conan was one of my best."

Riddick: "If you say so."

bong.

Robtard
And there we have it, the butt-hurt that spawned this thread revealed. Knew that last comment would spring your true colors. Sad, dude, sad.

Couple of things. That guy is slower than shit, Conan fought way faster, this is just more butt-hurt over Conan coupled with rampant Riddick ass-licking.

Riddick obviously would take down Conan, he's super-human, Conan is just a great fighter and has a lot of strength.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
And there we have it, the butt-hurt that spawned this thread revealed. Knew that last comment would spring your true colors. Sad, dude, sad.

Couple of things. That guy is slower than shit, Conan fought way faster, this is just more butt-hurt over Conan coupled with rampant Riddick ass-licking.

Riddick obviously would take down Conan, he's super-human, Conan is just a great fighter and has a lot of strength. See, now you are downplaying Conan. Yes, Riddick pwns him, but you are making it sound like Conan is just some guy here in an attempt to save face for your wacky idea that Conan can take on every single of the 13 vikings and win. "Lots of strength" indeed roll eyes (sarcastic)

marwash22
Riddick rapes in an x-rated fashion.

Rogue Jedi
99/100, yeah.

Robtard
See, now you are downplaying Conan. Yes, Riddick pwns him, but you are making it sound like Conan is just some guy here in an attempt to save face for your wacky idea that Conan can take on every single of the 13 vikings and win. "Lots of strength" indeed roll eyes (sarcastic)

Saying Conan is a great fighter with a lot of strength is downplaying the guy now? He is and he has, watch the movies.

Why are you rolling your eyes at the strength comment?

Rogue Jedi
Saying Conan is a great fighter with a lot of strength is downplaying the guy now? He is and he has, watch the movies.

Why are you rolling your eyes at the strength comment? "Lots of strength" is downplaying him, dude. Read my post again, pay attention this time.

steverules_2
I love you guys

Rogue Jedi
Wanna cyber?

steverules_2
Yes I do, I will be the teacher and you are the naughty school girl

Rogue Jedi
Um......Riddick is badass.

Robtard
"Lots of strength" is downplaying him, dude. Read my post again, pay attention this time.

Because Conan indeed has 'a lot of strength'. I did, you're not making any sense.

steverules_2
Um......Riddick is badass.

I want eyes like his, and goggles...they are kick-ass, and I don't mean the comic or movie

Rogue Jedi
Because Conan indeed has 'a lot of strength'. I did, you're not making any sense. Yes huh I am.

the ninjak
Conan in open combat.

Riddick via stealth.

Rogue Jedi
Riddick has better open combat feats.

the ninjak
He did take down one of those monsters in Pitch Black.

Rogue Jedi
And fiftyish necromongers in COR.

Menetnashté
Yeah you've got to be kidding yourself if you think Conan can take down Riddick. Riddick kills people with tin cups I mean c'mon.

the ninjak
Yeah he has the skills to pay the bills.

Robtard

Rogue Jedi
But not Furyans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.