Aquaman w/gear vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Aquaman gets his magic hand, armor, and trident. Diana gets her lasso. Who wins?

lightyeargee
Other than she speed blitzing for a quick KO or lasso soul suck he'd win. She cant' deflect the Trident powers with no bracers.

Q99
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Other than she speed blitzing for a quick KO or lasso soul suck he'd win. She cant' deflect the Trident powers with no bracers.

Isn't the trident in his hands basically just a powerful enchanted weapon? She doesn't have to block, she can avoid, disarm, or even get stabbed, rip it out of his hands, then beat him with the shaft.

marwash22
bfr?

Q99
I don't think battlefield removal is necessary to win.

BlackZero30x
AM takes this pretty good...not a stomp but pretty good none the less

Q99
How does he take it? He's outpowered and outsped and that trident isn't going to change things, just maybe inflict some wounds. It's a help but she's still out of his league.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Q99
How does he take it? He's outpowered and outsped and that trident isn't going to change things, just maybe inflict some wounds. It's a help but she's still out of his league.

what exactly do you know about his water hand?

her lasso is gonna do crap because his hand is kind of made of anti magic...it can counter anything magical and it allows him to stay hydrated out of water indefinitely......so his underwater stats are pretty much the same on land. it amped his TP, strength,durability,speed, to very higher end levels.....not to mention his control over water. plus he gets his trident.......you know he lifted the San Diageo bridge at the ocean floor? sooo consider it's weight plus the weight of the ocean on top of that.

and your saying he has no chance of winning?

Q99
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
what exactly do you know about his water hand?

her lasso is gonna do crap because his hand is kind of made of anti magic...it can counter anything magical and it allows him to stay hydrated out of water indefinitely......so his underwater states are pretty much the same on land. it amped his TP, strength,durability,speed, to very higher end levels.....not to mention his control over water. plus he gets his trident.......you know he lifted the San Diageo bridge at the ocean floor? sooo consider it's weight plus the weight of the ocean on top of that.

and your saying he has no chance of winning?

Yea, not much chance. What's he going to do when she just beats him up? She's still waaay stronger than that, she lifts things the size of cities and helps move the moon.

The water hand also only counters magic it touches, and it still doesn't prevent the lasso from being used as a physical weapon to restrain him or throw him around (it's such major mojo that I'm not sure if the hand would work, but it's magic isn't too important).

She's faster, stronger, and tougher than him even amped up.

celeyhyga17
Wondy takes this. She is in a class above Arthur.

marwash22
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, not much chance. What's he going to do when she just beats him up? She's still waaay stronger than that, she lifts things the size of cities and helps move the moon.

The water hand also only counters magic it touches, and it still doesn't prevent the lasso from being used as a physical weapon to restrain him or throw him around (it's such major mojo that I'm not sure if the hand would work, but it's magic isn't too important).

She's faster, stronger, and tougher than him even amped up. all of this is why i suggested bfr. I don't really see Aquaman winning without it. Unless he pulls her into the water like in JLU, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.