Luke Cage vs Wolverine in a Bare-Knuckles Boxing Match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Win by TKO only.

Who wins?

srankmissingnin
I think there was Daredevil vs Luke Cage boxing match one-shot issue not to long ago.

Luke eventually passes out form exhaustion or Wolverine eventually wears him down. Either way, Wolverine wins.

Battlehammer
actaully I would have said luke back month or so ago, but I actuall lean towards wolverine now afater recent DD cage issue and Wolverine manifest destiny

Starscream M
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I think there was Daredevil vs Luke Cage boxing match one-shot issue not to long ago.

Luke eventually passes out form exhaustion or Wolverine eventually wears him down. Either way, Wolverine wins. Logan doesn't fight like DD though. DD has to avoid, whereas Logan may be more gun ho and fight more direct

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
Logan doesn't fight like DD though. DD has to avoid, whereas Logan may be more gun ho and fight more direct
except Logan knows he can hurt cage badly enough for KO, so he knows his only option is to wear luke out.

Logan can take hits from cage all day.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer

Logan can take hits from cage all day. uh not really. If Cage hits Logan in the right spots, he will KO logan. Remember its just a 10 count.

Also, you even admitted you yourself thought a month ago Cage would beat Logan in a boxing match...what changed?

Battlehammer
uh not really. If Cage hits Logan in the right spots, he will KO logan. Remember its just a 10 count.

No he wont. you are quite mistaken. Cage is only a 30 tonner. He not KOing Logan froma single hit, god your ignorant.

Also, you even admitted you yourself thought a month ago Cage would beat Logan in a boxing match...what changed?
I should have said several months.

One main factor is it been shown that Cage does not posses a superhuman stamina and that he can be tired out by mere humans.

Logan also shown that he can hit crazy weak points on even thoses who have different then human biology.

also I should have stated I would have eithe rsaid stalemate or cage, but would have leant more to stalemate few months ago.

Starscream M
He not KOing Logan froma single hit, god your ignorant.

uh...I never said Cage could KO Logan in a single hit. What the f**k?

Battlehammer
uh...I never said Cage could KO Logan in a single hit. What the f**k?
did not see the pural.

and luke far slower then wolverine. luke landed shot after shot is very unlikely

Starscream M
did not see the pural.

and luke far slower then wolverine. luke landed shot after shot is very unlikely remember this is a boxing ring, nowhere for logan to run. also, luke doesn't have to worry about blocking, he can just charge logan and wail on him. he has overwhelming strength advantage.

marwash22
If Hulk can't one shot Logan, i seriously doubt Cage can.

Trackz

Luke eventually passes out form exhaustion or Wolverine eventually wears him down. Either way, Wolverine wins. he didn't pass out form exhaustion in the DD cage match, he was poisoned...in fact he would've won that fight many-times over if he was going for the win, instead of just sparring with a friend.

amnesia
Luke can take him TBH. It's not like wolverine is super strong ^^

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Trackz
he didn't pass out form exhaustion in the DD cage match, he was poisoned...in fact he would've won that fight many-times over if he was going for the win, instead of just sparring with a friend.

I was talking about him passing out form exhastion in this match, not the DD fight.

Anyway, Matt seemed to be winning before the poison started to take effect. They fought six or seven rounds and DD was landing and avoiding more hits than Luke, but he said it was going to come down to endurance since he couldn't really do any damage... then the effects of the poison started to become apparent. Without Turk interfering it would have gone to decision where DD would have won.

Starscream M
I was talking about him passing out form exhastion in this match, not the DD fight.

Anyway, Matt seemed to be winning before the poison started to take effect. They fought six or seven rounds and DD was landing and avoiding more hits than Luke, but he said it was going to come down to endurance since he couldn't really do any damage... then the effects of the poison started to become apparent. Without Turk interfering it would have gone to decision where DD would have won. in this thread, luke isn't poisoned

also, there is no decision...only TKO

also, Luke isn't holding back

Bentley
Originally posted by marwash22
If Hulk can't one shot Logan, i seriously doubt Cage can.

Hulk CAN one-shot Wolverine, but its not an everytime thing.

srankmissingnin
in this thread, luke isn't poisoned

also, there is no decision...only TKO

also, Luke isn't holding back

I know it's not going to decision, which is why my first post said "Luke eventually passes out form exhaustion or Wolverine eventually wears him down. Either way, Wolverine wins."

Luck wasn't holding back against DD, they respected each other too much.

marwash22
Originally posted by Bentley
Hulk CAN one-shot Wolverine, but its not an everytime thing. "cant" meaning, Hulk is faster than Luke and he often fails to connect on Wolverine, so why would Luke be able to... even in the confines of a boxing ring, wolverine is too quick for Luke. It's a moot point anyway 'cause Luke isn't strong enough to knock him out.

Darth Martin
Cage wins.

I mean Wolverine is FAR more skilled but I don't see him hurting Cage in a boxing match. Cage can exert himself at peak capacity for a fairly long time. So, fatigue isn't as much as an issue as you'd think.

Wimjet
I think Wolverine would be able to pull this off if he were to fight like he did in Manifest Destiny. His skill in this was insane. cool

Colossus-Big C
cage wins

KingD19
When Cage fought DD, it was back in his Power Man days...he was Class 3 at beast, and a lot weaker. Nowadays, his stamina isn't a problem, and people weaker than Cage have ko'd Logan before.

marwash22
Originally posted by KingD19
people weaker than Cage have ko'd Logan before. like who, and under what circumstance?

KingD19
the times it happened, lol. I am not looking back over his history for specific instances.

marwash22
lulz.

no proof = "talkin' outta mah ass". Eh, it probably has happened due to PIS or some other random inconsistency, but it's not happening in this fight. Logan has tanked Iron Fist's blows and Cage ain't hitting any harder than that.

If i may be so bold, I'm gonna say that if it weren't for the limited space the ring provides, Cage couldn't even touch Logan, not realistically.

Darth Martin
I see him touching Logan before Logan hurts him. erm

marwash22
read what i wrote...

Darth Martin
I saw what you wrote. Just saying. If this was a pure bare-knuckle boxing match anywhere(not just in a ring) Cage would still prevail. Wolverine can't hurt him.

Cage is a poor mans Colossus.

marwash22
I'll concede the argument 'cause I wasn't taking into consideration that Wolverine has to fight within the rules of a boxing match. Any other circumstance though...

Darth Martin
In a street fight: How would he win? I doubt pressure points would work on Cage. Choking him? Please..... Any form of grappling manuever by Logan and his ass will be handed to him.

You can't compare a Class 1 to a Class 25.

marwash22
huh? any other circumstance, means that Logan isn't being handicapped. In an actual fight were they are trying to kill each other, you're saying Logan gets owned?

Darth Martin
How is Wolverine going to hurt him in a bare-knuckle match to the death? Cage can hurt Wolverine bare-ass naked. I've yet to see evidence or hear logic as to how an Adamantium claw-less Logan severely(if at all) hurts Cage. Yes, Logan dwarfs Cage in combat knowledge, skill, tactics, resourcefulness, etc. But still? Be logical.

marwash22
Maybe i haven't been clear about what I'm asking you... How does Luke Cage stand a chance in a fight where they are both trying to kill each other and Logan's claws are apart of the equation?

no claws = handicap for Logan, this is what i was asking.

Darth Martin
Well obviously he'd win with his claws. The point of this thread was to see if Wolverine could win without claws.

And if this is a boxing match, I must say I forgot to take into account winning by decision. Wolverine would probably win as he'd get more hits in.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine's stamina is just too great, Luke is going to tire loooooooong before Wolverine shows any signs of wear and his healing factor is going to keep him operating at peak levels for a long time. This isn't a fight going to decision, this is a fight until one of them goes down for a ten count, and Luke Cage isn't going to win. Luke is either going to pass out for exhaustion or the accumulative effects of Wolverine punching him in the exact same over and over spot for 35 rounds. Luke's class 40 strength isn't going to cut it - Wolverine can just out last him, this is the guy who fought Omega Red for sixteen hours straight after all.

Blanket
Luke wins 10/10

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Blanket
Luke wins 10/10 this

ankur29
wasn't lukedrugged when he was tiring against dd

marwash22
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
this don't you mean... "This, is retarded"?

marwash22
So now we're comparing DD and Wolverine? cage's stamina is great.. Wolverine's is extraordinary.

Colossus-Big C
don't you mean... "This, is retarded"? your calling blanket retarded?

marwash22
your calling blanket retarded? I'm calling the statement retarded, the person who made it... debatable.

're, would like to have a word with you.

Blanket
I'm calling the statement retarded, the person who made it... debatable. What's not debatable though, is Cage winning 10/10

marwash22
nah, not 10/10. Maybe 6/10.

JakeTheBank
your calling blanket retarded?

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/retard_now.jpg

marwash22
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/retard_now.jpg lol, I'd say... THAT guy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.