Red Harlow(Red Dead Revolver) vs Link(TP) and Kratos with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
Red Harlow received a bounty on Link and Kratos' head for 1 billion dollars(Dead) from a mysterious man name G and decides to hunt down Link. He heads out to his porch to find a package and decides to open it to find two Revolvers inside and a Note from Saint of Killers telling Red to enjoy the present. Red, with his new weapons rides off to Hyrule combat Link.

Red now uses Saint of Killers revolvers(as well as earning Saint's immovablity as his new weapon against Link and Kratos( with the weapons he has in GOW3)

He confronts them one at time.

Edit, I plan to may this into episodic story.

The Scenario
Oh, what the hell. Seriously?

I call spite.

Phanteros
Originally posted by The Scenario
Oh, what the hell. Seriously?

I call spite. I bet you never seen that twist coming.

MooCowofJustice
What the hell is Saint of Killers?

Phanteros
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
What the hell is Saint of Killers? The most broken guy you ever met. He has guns forged from death that never misses and always kill.

mechagoomba
lol what exactly is he from sounds lulzy

Phanteros
Originally posted by mechagoomba
lol what exactly is he from sounds lulzy Saint is from Preacher, now let's get back on topic.

MooCowofJustice
So you legalized a no limit fallacy? K, so Red wins. Assuming he shoots first.

Of course if he doesn't I assume immovability is meant to also be some no limit thing on durability.

Phanteros
So you legalized a no limit fallacy? K, so Red wins. Assuming he shoots first.

Of course if he doesn't I assume immovability is meant to also be some no limit thing on durability. Its not a no limit fallacy, the guy litteraly can not be moved but it is no way to be mistaken by invincibility.

MooCowofJustice
Oh, well if he shoots before anyone else hits him, then he wins. If not, he dies.

/thread

Phanteros
well considering neither oppenents don't move at bullet speed Red takes this

8/10

MooCowofJustice
TP Link does have that incredibly fast spin attack. If they start close enough together, all he has to do is do that.

Nemesis X
If ScreamPaste was in here, he'd be saying that a bullet wouldn't even harm Link for he is "bullet proof."

Phanteros
Quick draw should solve that. but what the basic rules for spacing?

MooCowofJustice
Quick Draw needs to be fast. Really fast.

And I dunno. I believe the rules are that you set it. I'd be glad to just leave this where it is now. Pointless discussions really. It hinges on where they start.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Phanteros
Red Harlow received a bounty on Link and Kratos' head for 1 billion dollars(Dead) from a mysterious man name G and decides to hunt down Link. He heads out to his porch to find a package and decides to open it to find two Revolvers inside and a Note from Saint of Killers telling Red to enjoy the present. Red, with his new weapons rides off to Hyrule combat Link.

Red now uses Saint of Killers revolvers(as well as earning Saint's immovablity as his new weapon against Link and Kratos( with the weapons he has in GOW3)

He confronts them one at time.

Edit, I plan to may this into episodic story.

Saint's weapons?

Yeah, Red shoots them both in the anus and wins.

What the hell is Saint of Killers?

A being who killed both God and the Devil of his verse.

ScreamPaste
Hwo fast is thid guy becue has approx 0.03 of a second to live/shoot.

Phanteros
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Hwo fast is thid guy becue has approx 0.03 of a second to live/shoot. Well Imoviablity should solve that problem. It saved said from gun fire and a mountain.

also by the chance you wouldn't be drunk?

ScreamPaste
Maybe a littel, and immovavlity? Hpows' that stop Red from drying?

Heythere,Honey
Do Link and Kratos know that Red is coming for them?

Phanteros
It helped saint from being crushed by a mountain(whic he dug out of) and stopped a car from running him over.

ScreamPaste
k, wiat wtf, so they can't kill him? sptie. If they;ee not allwoed the kill him, he never misses, and he an no limit falalcy instant kill, then **** this.

Phanteros
I was just trying to be creative

MooCowofJustice
That is pretty creative.

NemeBro
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/sok30.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/sok31.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/sok32.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/sok33.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/sok34.jpg

This is the Saint's "Immovability" in action.

Seriously, this is the guy whose first feat was killing Satan, and whose last feat was killing God.

He is also blessed by God to never miss with his Revolvers, he has never missed a shot, and they always kill.

This is spite.

If anyone wants moar scans, can provide some.

BloodRain
..Did that guy just stand there? O.o

If these guns are as good as you guys say then he's taking the full bounty.

Can these shots be blocked?

Heythere,Honey
According to Wikipedia, the bullets peirce through tanks.

MooCowofJustice
I was afraid the immovability was established like that.

LLLLLink
Shields. They block sh*t. no expression

ScreamPaste
Not shit that kills a god. Depends how powerful the god of that verse is, I guess, but this thread is beyond stupid. D:<

Ms.Marvel
no one is dumb enough to try to make any sort of argument for kratos or link in this thread, are they?

LLLLLink
Not shit that kills a god. Depends how powerful the god of that verse is, I guess, but this thread is beyond stupid. D:<
Damn. Just saw the comic strip. Neat. I have been enlightened.

ScreamPaste
Essentially: dude never misses, no limit fallacy insta-kills, and can't be killed. Yeah. Dumb.

LLLLLink
Essentially: dude never misses, no limit falalcy insta-kills, and can't be killed. Yeah. Dumb.

Can he be wounded (i.e. stabbed) or is he impregnable?

ScreamPaste
Well, I have no clue. Says "immovable", which looks like someone used the wrong word for invincible. My original argument was that he'll die by one of their hands before he can shoot them both, being human. but uh, apparently they can't kill him either. Wtf.

LLLLLink
Well, I have no clue. Says "immovable", which looks like someone used the wrong word for invincible. My original argument was that he'll die by one of their hands before he can shoot them both, being human. but uh, apparently they can't kill him either. Wtf.

Well, here's all I got.

No-limits fallacy invincibility via magic armor and "turn yo' ass to stone" attack with the Master Sword. Kratos is the distraction. If not, then to hell with it all. They lose, I guess.

Also, it must be an easy-ass game if he never misses and cant be killed.

MooCowofJustice
His immovability is established as immovability in all forms, apparently. He shouldn't even be able to be stabbed, since that would separate the flesh which forces it to move.

LLLLLink
His immovability is established as immovability in all forms, apparently. He shouldn't even be able to be stabbed, since that would separate the flesh which forces it to move.

I see. Does that mean he cant blink and stuff (moving), or is it something he activates at will?

MooCowofJustice
Well, immovability means he cannot be moved, not that he cannot move. Idiot.

LLLLLink
You're still mad?

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by BloodRain
..Did that guy just stand there? O.o

If these guns are as good as you guys say then he's taking the full bounty.

Can these shots be blocked?

Yup. Took a nuke in the face and walked out without a scratch.

Nope. They never miss under normal circumstances, and they will kill you with one shot.
The only one who can make the Saint miss was a guy who has the power to make any command he gives happen, i.e. basically an uber version of Simon Says.
In essence, he tells the Saint to miss, and the Saint misses.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Yup. Took a nuke in the face and walked out without a scratch.

Nope. They never miss under normal circumstances, and they will kill you with one shot.
The only one who can make the Saint miss was a guy who has the power to make any command he gives happen, i.e. basically an uber version of Simon Says.
In essence, he tells the Saint to miss, and the Saint misses.

Good to know.

The Scenario
Originally posted by LLLLLink

Also, it must be an easy-ass game if he never misses and cant be killed.

Nah. Saint of Killers is a comic book character. Phanteros just gave Red his stuff.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by The Scenario
Nah. Saint of Killers is a comic book character. Phanteros just gave Red his stuff.

Sigh... I see why Shin was complaining. What's next? Link going super saiyan?

MooCowofJustice
You gonna ***** about this all day, Dunsparce?

BloodRain
What if someone with god-like reactions, speed and durability attempted to grab the bullet? Im guessing that and a magic right-timed shield wont help.. yeah, screwed.

LLLLLink
You gonna ***** about this all day, Dunsparce?

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/12/2010/04/500x_implied_facepalm.jpg

Sin_Volvagia
SPITE!!!!!!!!!!

NemeBro
What if someone with god-like reactions, speed and durability attempted to grab the bullet? Im guessing that and a magic right-timed shield wont help.. yeah, screwed. It would go through their hand.

They were blessed by a universe creating god to literally never miss son.

Also, the Saint himself has pretty good reactions, he was able to kill like twenty police-officers in less than a second with his revolvers.

Phanteros
What if someone with god-like reactions, speed and durability attempted to grab the bullet? Im guessing that and a magic right-timed shield wont help.. yeah, screwed. The durability won't help at all.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by NemeBro
Also, the Saint himself has pretty good reactions, he was able to kill like twenty police-officers in less than a second with his revolvers.

This is Red, mate, not the Saint himself. Red only has the Saint's durability.

Though that won't change the fact that anyone who isn't a high level reality warper dies quickly.

What if someone with god-like reactions, speed and durability attempted to grab the bullet? Im guessing that and a magic right-timed shield wont help.. yeah, screwed.

Them attempting to grab the bullet is the equivalent of grabbing insta-death so to speak. They simply die, that's all.

PS: Dante stands no chance as well, even in DDT form. stick out tongue

SpadeKing
Saint of Killers

I sensed spite from there. You must really hate those two. no expression

FinalAnswer
Essentially: dude never misses, no limit fallacy insta-kills, and can't be killed. Yeah. Dumb.

Minato Arisato would still beat him. vin

BloodRain
Would of put money on the Golden Fleece helping out here, guess not. So this Saint has never lost or has been beaten?

ScreamPaste
I've come up with the answer actually. Does Kratos have anyway to freeze things? Reduce them to freezing temperatures quickly? Link, atleast TP Link, doesn't. Had this been OoT or WW Link, they could have won. Here's why!

Cold, is infact, the absence of movement and energy. It doesn't move him at all, and therefore, he's not immune to it. This is unless someone has a scan of him showing cold resistance.

So, yeah, unless GoW3 Kratos has ice arrows, they're ****ed.

BloodRain
Would turning him to stone count?

Edit: v Oh yeah..

SpadeKing
All the guy has to do is barerly fully draw his gun and fire twice erm

ScreamPaste
Would turning him to stone count?

Edit: v Oh yeah.. No, it would change his molecular structure, moving him. He's immovable. Originally posted by SpadeKing
All the guy has to do is barerly fully draw his gun and fire twice erm Red is still human, Kratos and Link are super-human.

LLLLLink
Less TP Link, more HoT and LttP Link, please.

SpadeKing
No, it would change his molecular structure, moving him. He's immovable. Red is still human, Kratos and Link are super-human.

They'll have to start pretty close to the guy with their own bows and arrows drawn already and considering he has the immovability ability, I would put him at superhuman for this match ermm

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by SpadeKing
They'll have to start pretty close to the guy with their own bows and arrows drawn already and considering he has the immovability ability, I would put him at superhuman for this match ermm You're missing the point. They can draw and shoot faster, they can't physicly harm him, but if one of them can freeze him, they can, without moving him, kill him. Neither of them can though, so it's a moot point.

SpadeKing
Nope I got that point. I haven't played RD:Revolver but if he is capable of reacting like with the dead eye meter that is on Redemption, all he has to do is simply un-holster the gun and fire, cause the reaction speed in the dead eye is fast enough to compete here.

It is just a simple pull the barrel out and turn it towards the opponent and fire. Testing a normal human on quick draw it takes about .28 seconds to get a full draw and shot off, about .11 seconds to get the draw I was referring to, and using dead eye which seems to put their reaction at above the human norm I would guess it would half that.

Unless Link and Kratos both can draw and fire bows at .09 seconds or faster they lose.

ScreamPaste
Human reaction time is 0.25, To actually draw that fast is one thing, but to point the gun vaguely in the direction of Link or Kratos before either one arrows him is questionable, to do it to both is well out of human ability.

Red's lookin' at grab, draw, aim, shoot, he can do it quickly, but not in less than 0.2 unless you can show evidence of that. erm

SpadeKing
http://www.spike.com/video/testing-jesse-james/3381464

Watch the slow motion at the end carefully, the amount of time I referred to was just him slipping the barrel out and pointed.

He doesn't really have to aim considering the weapon and it's ability, though now I think of it the saint of killer's revolvers are slightly larger probably add a few hundreths of seconds on the draw.

ScreamPaste
I'm relatively sure he has to atleast point the gun in the right general direction. Also, video isn't loading right, himme a few minutes to keep trying.

SpadeKing
That is how I meant it... except better worded... just get the gun out and point in the direction... I have to get better at this wording out thing hmm

I can try to find a youtube version but they usually get taken down quickly.

http://www.movieweb.com/tv/TEx2tGyBTUigBy/VIFmbGJKLTHOKF Well I found this one, it is longer, and loads a lot slower. Seems I was off on the time though, took him .18 secs to get the gun point

NemeBro
I've come up with the answer actually. Does Kratos have anyway to freeze things? Reduce them to freezing temperatures quickly? Link, atleast TP Link, doesn't. Had this been OoT or WW Link, they could have won. Here's why!

Cold, is infact, the absence of movement and energy. It doesn't move him at all, and therefore, he's not immune to it. This is unless someone has a scan of him showing cold resistance.

So, yeah, unless GoW3 Kratos has ice arrows, they're ****ed. Well Saint of Killers was able to freeze over all of Hell, he himself seemed kinda fine.

ScreamPaste
Well Saint of Killers was able to freeze over all of Hell, he himself seemed kinda fine. Elaborate, if this occurs in such a way that gives him stupid cold resistance as well, then what he has is not immovability, it is invincibility.

Phanteros
Saint was still injure from his previous wounds and I doubt he has straight out Invinciblity.

Heythere,Honey
Well Saint of Killers was able to freeze over all of Hell, he himself seemed kinda fine.
Scans plz.

LLLLLink
Saint was still injure from his previous wounds and I doubt he has straight out Invinciblity.

How can he be wounded if nothing can move his flesh?

Phanteros
How can he be wounded if nothing can move his flesh? Prior to meeting The Death angel he was wounded by the Devil when he was still human.

LLLLLink
Aha. Noted. Once he's immovable I guess his wound doesn't affect him any longer, right?

Phanteros
Aha. Noted. Once he's immovable I guess his wound doesn't affect him any longer, right? yeah.

NemeBro
Elaborate, if this occurs in such a way that gives him stupid cold resistance as well, then what he has is not immovability, it is invincibility. Been a long time, cannot remember, though it happened while he was still mortal, before he became the Saint. It was due to his soul or something, and the Saint is technically just a soul.

Also, actually lack scans of this instance, could try to find his respect thread if you want.

ScreamPaste
Not important, he wins regardless, but I thought it made good sense that the opposite of moving someone would bypass immovability. If it was because he's a soul, Red being human would not be immune, right? Just a cool idea for future threads.

NemeBro
I guess not, though I thought SoK's powahz came from him being a soul or something.

Hm, need to read Preacher and SoK soon.

Heythere,Honey
Crap. no expression

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=450544&highlight=saint+of+killers+forumid%3A98

First_Tsurugi06
Saint of Killers is all kinds of crazy, and would make even the Man With No Name raise an eyebrow, but I'm hard-pressed to say this thread even counts. All you did was take a comic book character, pitted him against video game characters, and with the only change being that you changed his name to that of a VG character.

It's like putting Tom Nook against a full-powered Pyron who refuses to pay his mortgage and wear his delivery clothes. Only thing is that Tom Nook is given powers equivalent to that of The Beyonder before he was nerfed, and then threatens Pyron with foreclosure.

Wei Phoenix
SOK wins. That's basically what this is, the man has killed God and the Devil.

I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Link and Kratos only chance at victory is unless they allowed to steal the Saint of Killer's Revolvers from Red Harlow, otherwise they don't stand a chance.

Victory only in instances of "what if, unless, is allowed, etc" suggest a narrow possibility of victory which increases the probability of overall losing in a hypothetical battle, and wining only in special conditions and circumstances.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.