Jill Valentine vs. Leon S. Kennedy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

killermover
Who wins, this is Pre Jill RE5 before the nina williams face over.

LLLLLink
Leon pins her neck to the wall via knife throw.

danteiscool
Jill is good, but Leon is way better. he suplexes her and Jill's head explodes.

killermover
Jill has Leons moves and nina williams finishers, Leon doesn't stand a chance.

NemeBro
Leon is faster, stronger, prolly a better fighter, and is a homosexical so he will not be distracted by Jill's hawtness. He wins.

killermover
Originally posted by NemeBro
Leon is faster, stronger,a better fighter, and is a homosexical so he will not be distracted by Jill's hawtness. He wins. Leon is not a better fighter than Jill. Especially Nina Jill. Fast and Stronger? Did you see what she did to Chris and Sheva in her introduction. Of course this is pre Jill, still in gold edition, she had the agilty,r eflexes and strength to tag Wesker when playing as her, and Wesker > Chris > Leon.

NemeBro
Why are you bringing up RE5 Jill when your own rules forbids her?

SpadeKing
Originally posted by killermover
Leon is not a better fighter than Jill. Especially Nina Jill. Fast and Stronger? Did you see what she did to Chris and Sheva in her introduction. Of course this is pre Jill, still in gold edition, she had the agilty,r eflexes and strength to tag Wesker when playing as her, and Wesker > Chris > Leon. Originally posted by NemeBro
Why are you bringing up RE5 Jill when your own rules forbids her?

haermm

killermover
Originally posted by NemeBro
Why are you bringing up RE5 Jill when your own rules forbids her? Read the title again, Pre Jill before she got Weskers T virus abilies and before she got kidnapped by Wesker in Re5. Meaning she has RE5 feats before going blonde.

NemeBro
You mean getting beaten up by Wesker?

That is not much of a feat, that happens to most people.

Heythere,Honey
Leon wins via kewl flipz

killermover
Originally posted by Heythere,Honey
Leon wins via kewl flipz Jill can kewl flips, better than Leon I might add.

FinalAnswer
Jill can kewl flips, better than Leon I might add.

No.

Nemesis X
I feel somewhat insulted that even though I made a Jill vs. Leon thread months ago and hasn't had a conversation in it eversince, there's suddenly one in this thread. I knew it, you guys purposely do this.

FinalAnswer
Either that, or it's just that nobody cares about you.

Nemesis X
So to show that a person does care, they have to talk in their threads? Didn't know that and now I just realized how big conversations were in my threads in the past. I must've been cared for a lot. no expression

You bring up some odd stuff, FA.

FinalAnswer
This tea is quite delicious.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
This tea is quite delicious.

Your random weirdness never fails to shine through.

Nemesis X
It's funny how you bring up tea whenever I mention something that makes you look silly.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Nemesis X
It's funny how you bring up tea whenever I mention something that makes you look silly.
I gotta admit, I'm curious about your tea, FA.

FinalAnswer

And tasty.

killermover
No. You do know, Leon is just a goverment spy, not a BSAA, Stars team mate. Which Stars Training > President Training.

Jill did cartwheels on zombies before Leon had a game to himself.

FinalAnswer
You do know, Leon is just a goverment spy, not a BSAA, Stars team mate. Which Stars Training > President Training.

STARS was part of the police =l

First_Tsurugi06
As soon as Jill manages to outsmart a room full of lethal laser detectors, let me know. Until then, Leon takes it. Same for when she manages to actually hold her own against a superhuman in a knife fight. Better knife skillz ftw.

SpadeKing
You do know, Leon is just a goverment spy, not a BSAA, Stars team mate. Which Stars Training > President Training.

STARS was just a SWAT force equivalent ermm

Also Leon served as part of a spec ops force before he was assigned as a guard for the president. That being said.

Leon's training >>>>>>>>> Jill's (especially at pre-RE5)

Besides the BSAA was nothing more than something targetted against bio-weapons mainly. The only thing they would've learn there is about zombies and there wasn't much to teach Jill by then time they formed that.

killermover
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
As soon as Jill manages to outsmart a room full of lethal laser detectors, let me know. Until then, Leon takes it. Same for when she manages to actually hold her own against a superhuman in a knife fight. Better knife skillz ftw. She went "Ayane" on Wesker and then did DOA moves on his chin when playing the Lost in Night Nightmares level.

Wesker is the equvilant of Neo who danced "MJ matrix style" on Chris numerous times, and Jill dodged him point blank.

Sin_Volvagia
She went "Ayane" on Wesker and then did DOA moves on his chin when playing the Lost in Night Nightmares level.

Wesker is the equvilant of Neo who danced "MJ matrix style" on Chris numerous times, and Jill dodged him point blank.

I only remember Jill doing roundhouse kicks and tackling Wesker when he was distacted.

While I don't doubt the dodging of gunfire, Jill doing that in closerange is gameplay and she only dodges before the bullet is fired (just like Sheva, Chris, and Spiderman).

Leon dodged a thrown knife from an enhanced mutant and a security laser system. Both are better dodge feats than Jill's.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
As soon as Jill manages to outsmart a room full of lethal laser detectors, let me know. Until then, Leon takes it. Same for when she manages to actually hold her own against a superhuman in a knife fight. Better knife skillz ftw.

Jill dodged a room full of lasers in Umbrella Chronicles erm

But Leon still wins of course.

Sin_Volvagia

I wasn't aware that there are QTE scenes in the rail shooter.

Nemesis X
There are and you should go play the game.

Ms.Marvel
there are actually a lot from what i remember in umbrella chronicles.

Sin_Volvagia
There are and you should go play the game.

Or I can watch it on Youtube because if it isn't RE4 or RE2, it better be scary.

I_Cheat_U_LOSE
I am going with Leon

Lets look at this this way:

Leon was able to complete his mission in RE4 with a little help from Ada. Leon and Ada never had to do a double team against a horde of gandanos in RE4. Most of the time it was Leon by himself protecting Ashley while Ada was helping in the background. There was only that one time he double teamed with Louis against the entire village.

Jill had trouble surviving by herself in RE and RE3 Nemesis. In RE, Barry had to save Jill from becoming a Jill Sandwich and in RE3 Carlos had to find the antidote for Jill. In Umbrella Chronicles and Lost in Nightmares, Jill needed Chris' help all the time. In RE3 there were times where Carlos (AI controlled) double teamed with Jill to survive; not sure if she was double teaming with Barry in RE1. However, if you go by Umbrella Chronicles then Jill always teamed up with Chris the entire time/ Carlos in RE3 story.

Bottomline: Jill is more likely to be paired up with a partner in her endeavors, while in RE4 Leon almost went solo with occasional help from Ada, Luis, and Mike. Leon occasionally had to drag the dead weight Ashely around who barely helped him except for driving and operating cranks. Now lets factor in that gandanos could use weapons, guns, and could communicate while zombies could not. Leon went through tougher ordeals with less help, so Leon has the advantage based on comparing feats.

killermover
Leon had to be saved from Saddler twice and would haved been killed by the Los Plagas virus if it wasn't for luis saving his butt by sacraficing his own life. You guys are overrating Leon here.

Jill took down Nemesis alone without out help and IMO Nemesis > Saddler.

LLLLLink
Krauser would sodomize Nemesis w/ that arm attack, wouldn't he? Doesn't it turn you to paste or something?

FinalAnswer
No.

Krauser's arm has no feats outside of gameplay.

Furthermoar, Nemesis would just regenerate.

Though Krauser, even with no uber arm, would still make Nemesis his *****.

LLLLLink
I still felt cool killing Mr. Salvador with that arm, though. That was special.

First_Tsurugi06

Got a video so I can at least compare? I mean, Leon's laser dodging scene would make the Prince of Persia say "Hot damn", and one of the Princes can crawl from space to space across a ceiling.

EDIT: Actually I just watched it now, but frankly, Leon still shits on it. Hell, Chris' dodging was more impressive than her's. Not to mention the lasers he was put up agains seemed a helluva lot more dangerous and plentiful.

And then there's the rooftop scene in Degeneration wher he did free-running that'd send post-AC2 Desmond right back to Ezio's birth.

killermover
Anyone with high reflexes like Leons can do the same. Jill is on his level because she's already a bullet timer and a acrobatic contortionist. Sheva, Ada, Claire etc etc can reach leons flexibilty since Chris and the other guys are buffs. Exceptions are Krauser, Wesker, and of course Leon.

Sin_Volvagia
Anyone with high reflexes like Leons can do the same. Jill is on his level because she's already a bullet timer and a acrobatic contortionist. Sheva, Ada, Claire etc etc can reach leons flexibilty since Chris and the other guys are buffs. Exceptions are Krauser, Wesker, and of course Leon.

Jill a bullet-timer? laughing

I don't even consider Chris one since he dodges Wesker's gun before it fires, just like Jill.

Nemesis X
Leon was trained by the secret agency working for the White House. Unless Jill Valentine was trained by some ancient master and now knows the ways of ancient fighting styles that can pwn anyone (Karate Kid reference btw and no, not the god awful Jaden Smith one), I don't think she has much of a chance against someone like Leon Kennedy in H2H combat.

SpadeKing

The only bullet timer on the series is Wesker.

killermover
Leon was trained by the secret agency working for the White House. Unless Jill Valentine was trained by some ancient master and now knows the ways of ancient fighting styles that can pwn anyone (Karate Kid reference btw and no, not the god awful Jaden Smith one),I don't think she has much of a chance against someone like Leon Kennedy in H2H combat. Even Post Jill with T virus abilites?

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by SpadeKing
The only bullet timer on the series is Wesker.

Krauser and Jill have dodged bullets boyo

SpadeKing
Krauser and Jill have dodged bullets boyo

Are we talking gameplay for Krauser? Cause I don't remember any scenes from RE4 where he was dodging bullets or even gameplay where he stood his ground and dodged it, I believe he had an annoying quick dash though and that isn't exactly a bullet timer.

Didn't the only thing Jill do is backflip in a straight line avoiding bad aim.

killermover
Are we talking gameplay for Krauser? Cause I don't remember any scenes from RE4 where he was dodging bullets or even gameplay where he stood his ground and dodged it, I believe he had an annoying quick dash though and that isn't exactly a bullet timer.

Didn't the only thing Jill do is backflip in a straight line avoiding bad aim. Jill was dodging Sheva's barrage and then the last bullet almost inches away from her face matrix style.

SpadeKing
Jill was dodging Sheva's barrage and then the last bullet almost inches away from her face matrix style.

Barrage of bad aim doesn't change the fact it is bad aim.

EgF-naopS_c

Look closely all the shots except that last one you refer to hit the ground.

And don't even try to pull off the first shot as an example, she didn't even see it coming til the last second and got lucky it hit her mask instead of her head.

Once again not bullet timing. What Wesker does is bullet timing, he can react while the bullets are in mid-air by holding ground and dodging them, even stopping mid charge to dodge a shot. Which he actually has creditable evidence of.

FinalAnswer

Didn't the only thing Jill do is backflip in a straight line avoiding bad aim.

Oh, so quick to jump on the gameplay train? Gameplay would be Krauser disentegrating people with his attacks. Him dodging your shots is not. It's a clear ability given to him by Capcom, and there is no reason he would have it only in gameplay.

killermover
Barrage of bad aim doesn't change the fact it is bad aim.Sheva isn't a bad shot, especially in the last Wesker fight.

EgF-naopS_c

Look closely all the shots except that last one you refer to hit the ground.Jill was bulltiming in that last scene. So wtf dude?

More like she saw it coming, she didn't react on it on time. She had weskers powers and her own acrobatic prowess. She was bullet timing.

Jill is female Wesker. Wesker doged bullets most of the game, but he still got hit by one in the end scene. Still, him and Jill have the same t virus antibodies making them almost super sonic fast and dbz fast. Their both bullet timers.

SpadeKing
Oh, so quick to jump on the gameplay train? Gameplay would be Krauser disentegrating people with his attacks. Him dodging your shots is not. It's a clear ability given to him by Capcom, and there is no reason he would have it only in gameplay.

For the same reason chris and sheva can dive out of the way of Wesker's shots, gameplay, or chris, sheva, leon, ada, josh, jill, etc playable characters... can outrun someone firing an automatic weapon?

I just don't remember a cinematic of him ever dodging shots, bullet timing is essentially the ability to react to bullets while in mid air, moving away from where someone was aiming isn't bullet timing.

Besides I already looked into Krauser for that matter, I was originally going to include him in that statement with Wesker until I remember he never actually utilized bullet timing skills.

Sheva isn't a bad shot, especially in the last Wesker fight.

Jill was bulltiming in that last scene. So wtf dude?

More like she saw it coming, she didn't react on it on time. She had weskers powers and her own acrobatic prowess. She was bullet timing.

Jill is female Wesker. Wesker doged bullets most of the game, but he still got hit by one in the end scene. Still, him and Jill have the same t virus antibodies making them almost super sonic fast and dbz fast. Their both bullet timers.

Well her AND Chris were bad shots at that moment.

That, once again isn't bullet timing, read the above statement on bullet timing. I could've hit Jill when she was doing the flips and I have no weapon training, but I would know not to aim at her feet while she is backflipping in a straight line erm

Take out 'weskers powers and' then you can have a true statement. She didn't see it coming, you go through that video and pause it second by second, while she was turning her head she said the shot at the last second and got hit in the mask before she can do anything.

Here is the fanboyship statements I was waiting for eek!
On top of Wesker getting over injected with the serums which initially weakened him, he also took the uroburos parasite which indefinately slowed him, he wasn't capable of dodging anything then.
Him and Jill have different viruses ermm
Jill isn't super sonic fast ermm
Neither of them are DBZ fast haermm

FinalAnswer
For the same reason chris and sheva can dive out of the way of Wesker's shots, gameplay, or chris, sheva, leon, ada, josh, jill, etc playable characters... can outrun someone firing an automatic weapon?

I just don't remember a cinematic of him ever dodging shots, bullet timing is essentially the ability to react to bullets while in mid air, moving away from where someone was aiming isn't bullet timing.

Besides I already looked into Krauser for that matter, I was originally going to include him in that statement with Wesker until I remember he never actually utilized bullet timing skills.

Difference being those are playable characters. Krauser isn't, though I certainly wouldn't be surprised if Chris and Sheva could, given the fact they both are super human.

Then I must have imagined shooting at Krauser and him moving out of the way.

But he has smile

SpadeKing
Difference being those are playable characters. Krauser isn't, though I certainly wouldn't be surprised if Chris and Sheva could, given the fact they both are super human.

Then I must have imagined shooting at Krauser and him moving out of the way.

But he has smile

Josh, Jill, Ada, aren't original playable characters in RE4 & RE5 though. Krauser and HUNK could be included in the gameplay bullet timing skills for that matter. Hearing Chris and Sheva being super human is news to me, anything particular that happened to them to be super human? Cause so far apparently everyone in the RE series are super human and dbz fighters from what I'm hearing now. As far as I remember every human in the RE verse is human unless they had some sort of virus/parasite in them.

Krauser can be shot many times easily, Wesker can only be shot while caught off guard, sometimes he even manages to dodge while off guard no expression Whenever Krauser is capable of doing the matrix and not quick stepping out of someone's aim (you don't even have to fire just aim at him and he'll move) it will be bullet timing.

not.

killermover

Well her AND Chris were bad shots at that moment.

That, once again isn't bullet timing, read the above statement on bullet timing. I could've hit Jill when she was doing the flips and I have no weapon training, but I would know not to aim at her feet while she is backflipping in a straight line erm

Take out 'weskers powers and' then you can have a true statement. She didn't see it coming, you go through that video and pause it second by second, while she was turning her head she said the shot at the last second and got hit in the mask before she can do anything.

Here is the fanboyship statements I was waiting for eek!
On top of Wesker getting over injected with the serums which initially weakened him, he also took the uroburos parasite which indefinately slowed him, he wasn't capable of dodging anything then.
Him and Jill have different viruses ermm
Jill isn't super sonic fast ermm
Neither of them are DBZ fast haermm They were shooting to kill before they shot her mask off, I doubt they were missing considering the expert marksmenship they displayed eariler in the game. Jill simply dodged bullets and timing her body to react to each bullet fired. Sheva especially.

Jill has super sonic reaction time as, immobilizing sheva before she got a bullet in her had and nina williams her ass. And as I said, Jill had anticipated the last bullet fired at her, in the air she simply reacted to it showing no expression but confident. Also take into consideration, that thing on her chest was controling her, so how could she have not been unable to time the exact bullet fired at her when it did so?

I'm pretty sure Jill along with Chris, Sheva etc etc who's playable is super human.

SpadeKing
They were shooting to kill before they shot her mask off, I doubt they were missing considering the expert marksmenship they displayed eariler in the game. Jill simply dodged bullets and timing her body to react to each bullet fired. Sheva especially.

Jill has super sonic reaction time as, immobilizing sheva before she got a bullet in her had and nina williams her ass. And as I said, Jill had anticipated the last bullet fired at her, in the air she simply reacted to it showing no expression but confident. Also take into consideration, that thing on her chest was controling her, so how could she have not been unable to time the exact bullet fired at her when it did so?

I'm pretty sure Jill along with Chris, Sheva etc etc who's playable is super human.

There wasn't a single shot before they shot her mask off so I'm just ignoring eveything you said there just as you seem to be able to well do.

That wasn't super sonic reaction, that was just something your typical martial arts master/prodigy could do. She didn't react to the bullet in the air, that was the only shot that even had a chance at hitting her and she just happened to be in the middle of a flip that even if she didn't do it would not have hit any part of her body really. I'm sure we must have not seen the same video, you can see the rounds all hitting the ground and clearly see Jill was already in mid flip while the round flew by under her shoulder. Apparently in that video the expert marksmen suffered from a PIS attack during his aim.

I'm sure everyone in RE is super human now and capable of competing with Goku roll eyes (sarcastic)

The only thing I'll give the RE humans (I don't include Jill she had help from a virus) is above human endurance and sub-super reaction (Leon only).

This is getting to the point where I despise Jill as much as Sephiroth due to the fan base erm

killermover
Jill has sub super reaction in the Nightmares level against wesker.

The rest, is just conjecture from your perspective. Lets just agree to disagree.

Jill and Leon seem to be equal I'll give you that considering her gameplay in RE5 before she got the virus, but she close the gap to Leon after she got weskers antibodies.

Thats all there is to it.

FinalAnswer
Josh, Jill, Ada, aren't original playable characters in RE4 & RE5 though. Krauser and HUNK could be included in the gameplay bullet timing skills for that matter. Hearing Chris and Sheva being super human is news to me, anything particular that happened to them to be super human? Cause so far apparently everyone in the RE series are super human and dbz fighters from what I'm hearing now. As far as I remember every human in the RE verse is human unless they had some sort of virus/parasite in them.

Krauser can be shot many times easily, Wesker can only be shot while caught off guard, sometimes he even manages to dodge while off guard no expression Whenever Krauser is capable of doing the matrix and not quick stepping out of someone's aim (you don't even have to fire just aim at him and he'll move) it will be bullet timing.

not.

Ada kinda is =/

Not really, there is no part where you play as them they bullet time.

Move 15 ton boulders, move a bin full of steel girders alone, knock down and hurt Wesker, stomp steel, overpower Wesker, react to Wesker, survive blows from Wesker, shit like that.

Not really.

Lol. That's Old RE boyo.

Never said Krauser was equal to Wesker, just capable of moving out of the path of the bullet.

I've fired at him, and he's dodged.

Yes.

NemeBro
Mercenary Tao was able to move faster than mach 14 in DB.

Killermover, they do not even approach DBZ speed.

SpadeKing
Jill has sub super reaction in the Nightmares level against wesker.

The rest, is just conjecture from your perspective. Lets just agree to disagree.

Jill and Leon seem to be equal I'll give you that considering her gameplay in RE5 before she got the virus, but she close the gap to Leon after she got weskers antibodies.

Thats all there is to it.

Never played the Nightmare's scenario, doubt I feel like even looking into to it anymore now.

Sheva dodged Wesker's shots while crouched on the ground on the plane scene, is she a bullet timer? All those shots happened to be aimed near her feet.

Ada kinda is =/

Not really, there is no part where you play as them they bullet time.

Move 15 ton boulders, move a bin full of steel girders alone, knock down and hurt Wesker, stomp steel, overpower Wesker, react to Wesker, survive blows from Wesker, shit like that.

Not really.

Lol. That's Old RE boyo.

Never said Krauser was equal to Wesker, just capable of moving out of the path of the bullet.

I've fired at him, and he's dodged.

Yes.

I don't consider Ada originally playable due to my laziness to do extras in the story mhm

The point is they do the same thing as Krauser, once again you don't even have to shoot at him. Play through RE4 again, there is no cutscene of him bullet timing which pretty much should've ended right there... You don't even have to fire at him for him to start dodging, just aim in his direction and he'll avoid your aim.

Survive blows given, almost everything else has been said gameplay mechanics. It's an option to react to Wesker during gameplay to beat him, not required, trust me I tried using them over powering Wesker before and got the gameplay hammer dropped on me by nearly everyone in that thread haermm

Aside from the boulder (which is pretty much adrenaline out of the moment, there are humans that have done more incredible feats than push momentum into a boulder to roll down a slant)

By moving a bin of steel girders alone I guess you mean with both of them? Amazing though, for Chris' size he can't even budge it alone.

FinalAnswer
I don't consider Ada originally playable due to my laziness to do extras in the story mhm

The point is they do the same thing as Krauser, once again you don't even have to shoot at him. Play through RE4 again, there is no cutscene of him bullet timing which pretty much should've ended right there... You don't even have to fire at him for him to start dodging, just aim in his direction and he'll avoid your aim.

Survive blows given, almost everything else has been said gameplay mechanics. It's an option to react to Wesker during gameplay to beat him, not required, trust me I tried using them over powering Wesker before and got the gameplay hammer dropped on me by nearly everyone in that thread haermm

Aside from the boulder (which is pretty much adrenaline out of the moment, there are humans that have done more incredible feats than push momentum into a boulder to roll down a slant)

By moving a bin of steel girders alone I guess you mean with both of them? Amazing though, for Chris' size he can't even budge it alone.

estahuh

no thx, but you dun't need cutscenes to validate every single feat.

No. They're about as gameplay as Kratos or Sora's reaction commands, considering everything I said that's in the game is a reaction command.

By who?

No.

No, Chris moved one by himself in the area full of lickers.

SpadeKing
estahuh

no thx, but you dun't need cutscenes to validate every single feat.

No. They're about as gameplay as Kratos or Sora's reaction commands, considering everything I said that's in the game is a reaction command.

By who?

No.

No, Chris moved one by himself in the area full of lickers.

ninja

Majority of those are optional as well, it's usually not official (here) unless there is something to validate it can be done outside the game mechanics, its like someone having their head punched into an explosion... or stabbed into an explosion... or diving into Wesker's aim to avoid Wesker's shot.

Normal people, like a guy who was about to fall off a mountain who managed to push a giant rock slab off of himself, I can't remember anything about how it landed on him or whatever nor can I remember the name of the show, I just remember it was some sort of study on the human body. He survived with some torn muscles and a few broken bones at least. smile Think it was some History channel thing.

Not that I exactly remember that thread it didn't even last long after that, if you want to find the thread it was somewhere around the time RE 5 came out. About 70 pages ago, I think I might have actually made it myself hmm

The smaller bin that you can also send Sheva to move just as fast?

FinalAnswer
ninja

Majority of those are optional as well, it's usually not official (here) unless there is something to validate it can be done outside the game mechanics, its like someone having their head punched into an explosion... or stabbed into an explosion... or diving into Wesker's aim to avoid Wesker's shot.

Normal people, like a guy who was about to fall off a mountain who managed to push a giant rock slab off of himself, I can't remember anything about how it landed on him or whatever nor can I remember the name of the show, I just remember it was some sort of study on the human body. He survived with some torn muscles and a few broken bones at least. smile Think it was some History channel thing.

Not that I exactly remember that thread it didn't even last long after that, if you want to find the thread it was somewhere around the time RE 5 came out. About 70 pages ago, I think I might have actually made it myself hmm

The smaller bin that you can also send Sheva to move just as fast?

Nah. The fact Capcom put them in there means they're legit.

Show scans or it didn't happen.

lol.

When you play as Sheva, the Chris A.I. automatically goes in the lift and tells you to send him up, but it doesn't matter, Sheva's a super human too.

SpadeKing
I doubt they're capable of the head explosion, then again you can blow the Ganados/Majini's heads to over 9000 pieces with a 9mm bullet.

It was on tv from years back, I don't even know where to begin searching except 'man trapped under rock... study/documentary.' Probably something on human strength/potential/adrenaline, but I definately remember him mountain climbing and somehow ending up completely covered under a rock slab and being pushed off the mountain.

When I play as Chris/Sheva I hop in myself, cause the A.I. seems really reliable when comes to getting impaled no expression

FinalAnswer
9mm rounds from an upgraded gun.

k

Nah. Chris did the entire thing by himself the first try, and I was on Veteran.

SpadeKing
It doesn't have to be upgraded to blow their brains out though, it only increases the chance.

L. Seriously though I've looked for that clip from the show for awhile.

It was on normal for me when I second realized they're unreliable other than bait or cinematic action commands, I trust myself more than the other failures I've played with before. I played online most of the time so I wasn't (completely) use to a helpless partner. ermm It only got better when I got to Wesker and when I moved the difficulty up.

FinalAnswer
I have never managed to explode their head with one shot from an unupgraded 9mm.

My A.I. has always been helpful to me.

Cyner
I have never managed to explode their head with one shot from an unupgraded 9mm.

My A.I. has always been helpful to me.

eh, I get those head crits often enough so I have to agree with spade here.

Also the AI is terrible for me.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Cyner
Also the AI is terrible for me.

Amazing how Capcom can make the enemy AI so smart while they make the partner AI so retarded. You can't even rely on the woman to save your life and she can't even throw a grenade. This seems like a cruel way for Capcom to tell us to play multiplayer. Thank god I'm getting Xbox Live next week.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.