Adam Magus vs Kang and Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheTyrant
The team gets 10 minutes of prep.
CIS, PIS, and CIP are off.

Does the team succeed?

galactusischere
Team.

quanchi112
Magus stomps.

Bentley
Ten minutes prep? Kang picks that gun that hurted Surfer, the guns they used to kick Magus when they fought each other, while Doom amps magic defenses.

What's Magus going to do? Boost himself with the belief of entire planets and become a godling? ermm

Black bolt z
Doom and kang with prep?What are AM's feats?

Bentley
Conquering every future time-line.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Bentley
Conquering every future time-line. Scans?

Power Cosmic II
Magus. Kang and Doom would agree to work together in the first 5 minutes of prep. In the second 5 minutes of prep they will spend time figuring out the best way to counter the others betrayal.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
Magus. Kang and Doom would agree to work together in the first 5 minutes of prep. In the second 5 minutes of prep they will spend time figuring out the best way to counter the others betrayal. BEST

amnesia
Team with ease.

quanchi112
Originally posted by amnesia
Team with ease. How?

Bentley
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Scans?

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Kang%20the%20Conqueror/Time/Frozentimekeeper.jpg

the ninjak
MAGUS.

the ninjak
Kang fears Magus and Doom ......well He ain't gonna overwhelm Magus with Magic and his tech although impressive won't put him down.

Bentley
Originally posted by the ninjak
Kang fears Magus and Doom ......well He ain't gonna overwhelm Magus with Magic and his tech although impressive won't put him down.

Doom's tech already downed Magus, but more importantly, they have prep.

Kang fears nothing uhuh

Mindset
Kang fears Magus and Doom ......well He ain't gonna overwhelm Magus with Magic and his tech although impressive won't put him down. Yes he can; yes it will.

the ninjak
Kang couldn't stop Magus in any timeline and had to get the Guardians to fight him with a Cosmic Cube MADE to put him down.

And it didn't kill him.

Bentley
Kang couldn't stop Magus in any timeline and had to get the Guardians to fight him with a Cosmic Cube MADE to put him down.

And it didn't kill him.

As said in the scan above, Kang couldn't fight Magus without alerting him from coming, Magus survived the cosmic cube thanks to the very fact he predicted the attack from the Guardians.

Kang still succeeded at what he wanted -preventing the Magus time-line from spreading-, by fighting an opponent who had already conquered most time-lines. In this thread Magus power ain't multiversal.

the ninjak
As said in the scan above, Kang couldn't fight Magus without alerting him from coming, Magus survived the cosmic cube thanks to the very fact he predicted the attack from the Guardians.

Kang still succeeded at what he wanted -preventing the Magus time-line from spreading-, by fighting an opponent who had already conquered most time-lines. In this thread Magus power ain't multiversal.

Oh I agree completely.
But Magus' ability to gauge his enemies instantly on such a level.
Kang is one of the attackers here so you've already supplied his loss here.
All that's left is Doom.....one man to do a job the GotG couldn't.

Mindset
Doom can do it alone.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom can do it alone.

Doom doesn't have the personal connection the team had, which cost them members.

Though Doom doesn't have the cube either. Though I have heard he has in his possession one? in his armor?

Though the one needed to put Magus down was modified especially for him.

All things aside he did get pwned by Cthulhu Captain Mar-Vell.

quanchi112

Kang still succeeded at what he wanted -preventing the Magus time-line from spreading-, by fighting an opponent who had already conquered most time-lines. In this thread Magus power ain't multiversal. Kang seeked out other allies and used a cc to do so and he still didn't stop the Magus.

Bentley
Oh I agree completely.
But Magus' ability to gauge his enemies instantly on such a level.
Kang is one of the attackers here so you've already supplied his loss here.
All that's left is Doom.....one man to do a job the GotG couldn't.

In this thread Magus hasn't conquered the multiverse, they are fighting in relative time, its an entirely different situation; I don't see how Kang is at loss here.

Black bolt z
Does kangs armor have the same effects and weapons as dooms?And does kang know magic?

Mindset
No.

Bentley
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Does kangs armor have the same effects and weapons as dooms?And does kang know magic?

Different armors, Kang doesn't know magic, at best he knows some ancient egyptian alchemy -it had something to do with a vampire he had-.

amnesia
Did someone say alchemy?eek!

JakeTheBank
Team

Slaanesh
Magus

Bentley
I'm not sure if Magus can beat them without outside powersources, he tends to get his hand on cosmic cubes, faith-engines and other uber energies. By his lonesome I don't know if we've seen something as impressive as what Doom and Kang have done.

No prep, team takes him down. Prep, well, those three are all excellent preppers, it would really be an amazing showdown.

quanchi112
I'm not sure if Magus can beat them without outside powersources, he tends to get his hand on cosmic cubes, faith-engines and other uber energies. By his lonesome I don't know if we've seen something as impressive as what Doom and Kang have done.

No prep, team takes him down. Prep, well, those three are all excellent preppers, it would really be an amazing showdown. We've seen far less absolutely crush and destroy Doom and Kang than Magus so which showings do you base this off of?

Bentley
Originally posted by quanchi112
We've seen far less absolutely crush and destroy Doom and Kang than Magus so which showings do you base this off of?

You remember that time they defeated Magus? Well, they've already defeated him and he had Warlock helping.

If you can name uber feats from Magus without outside power sources please, do tell.

quanchi112
You remember that time they defeated Magus? Well, they've already defeated him and he had Warlock helping.

If you can name uber feats from Magus without outside power sources please, do tell. This is a completely different Magus than just the evil part of warlock.

This isn't that Magus so i see where you got mixed up his powers are completely different.

Bentley
This is a completely different Magus than just the evil part of warlock.

This isn't that Magus so i see where you got mixed up his powers are completely different.

Let's say you're right. What has he done that is beyond either Kang or Doom?

quanchi112
Let's say you're right. What has he done that is beyond either Kang or Doom? I am right. He stomped the gotg and has shown powers far too formidable for either to take head on. The guy survived having his heart ripped out and even faked his own death against a cc while depowered. He wasn't even up to full power for this entire display.

Bentley
I am right. He stomped the gotg and has shown powers far too formidable for either to take head on. The guy survived having his heart ripped out and even faked his own death against a cc while depowered. He wasn't even up to full power for this entire display.

He never got his heart ripped out, all that battle was a illusion. He never got hit by the CC, it was an illusion. Which formidable powers? Anything he has done on full power to say he beats them?

quanchi112
He never got his heart ripped out, all that battle was a illusion. He never got hit by the CC, it was an illusion. Which formidable powers? Anything he has done on full power to say he beats them? He can survive having his heart ripped out as the comic clearly showed us. he had to alter his plans since kang got involved and sent him back with a cc. Magus couldn't beat the team mainly because he was weakened and the fact he had a cc.

That's it. Plain as day and even with the prep and sending him into the battle Magus still turned a frown upside down. Magus destroys Kang and Doom. I mean it's not even a fight if he can manage this all while weakened against this team, a future Kang prep with a cc.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/gog_23_005.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/gog_23_006.jpg

Bentley
He can survive having his heart ripped out as the comic clearly showed us. he had to alter his plans since kang got involved and sent him back with a cc. Magus couldn't beat the team mainly because he was weakened and the fact he had a cc.

That's it. Plain as day and even with the prep and sending him into the battle Magus still turned a frown upside down. Magus destroys Kang and Doom. I mean it's not even a fight if he can manage this all while weakened against this team, a future Kang prep with a cc.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/gog_23_005.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/gog_23_006.jpg

Reread, he said he made a plan when he felt the timeblip. The heart ripping was an illusion, as it was killing the other guardians.

No point on dissing Kang since he accomplished what he wanted and he was prepping while persecuted by future iterations of Magus who had power dwarfing the cosmic cube.

quanchi112
Reread, he said he made a plan when he felt the timeblip. The heart ripping was an illusion, as it was killing the other guardians.

No point on dissing Kang since he accomplished what he wanted and he was prepping while persecuted by future iterations of Magus who had power dwarfing the cosmic cube. No, he's clearly capable of surviving a heart rip but he needed to keep up the illusion due to the fact he had a cc.

Kang doesn't have a cc and needed someone else and time travel and he still didn't beat the Magus. Magus needed a moment to prepare himself for the illusion so pitting his mind against an opponent he utterly wrecks him if one sided prep and a cc wasn't enough to defeat a weakened Magus.

Bentley
He maybe can survive a heart rip, but he hasn't proved it.

Kang was up against a multiversal Magus who existed in almost everytimeline when he prepped and dissipated that multiversal Magus. Fact.

quanchi112
He maybe can survive a heart rip, but he hasn't proved it.

Kang was up against a multiversal Magus who existed in almost everytimeline when he prepped and dissipated that multiversal Magus. Fact. Magus wasn't defeated By kang nor did his plan actually bring about Magus' death. I mean taking on a weakened Magus with a cc and they still couldn't defeat him.

The comic implies he can the comic also implies in his weakened state he couldn't overcome a cc that's why he did what he did.

Bentley
Magus wasn't defeated By kang nor did his plan actually bring about Magus' death. I mean taking on a weakened Magus with a cc and they still couldn't defeat him.

The comic implies he can the comic also implies in his weakened state he couldn't overcome a cc that's why he did what he did.

Kang made Magus retreat effectively saving all time-lines and erasing a multiversal Magus. He cared so much about killing Magus that now he's fighting the Avengers yet again.

Kang's scheme thriumphed, Magus scheme failed. Fact.

quanchi112
Kang made Magus retreat effectively saving all time-lines and erasing a multiversal Magus. He cared so much about killing Magus that now he's fighting the Avengers yet again.

Kang's scheme thriumphed, Magus scheme failed. Fact. Magus wasn't defeated by Kang and despite in two separate arcs and Kang having onesided prep both attempts failed at beating the Magus. If Magus goes right after these two they go down very quickly. Thor alone was enough to crush a prepped Doom. Thor can also destroy kang as well.

Magus adapted on the fly against a cc while weakened.

iceman24567

Kang's scheme thriumphed, Magus scheme failed. Fact. thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
thumb up He didn't kill the Magus.

Nihilist
With the prep the team take it.

Bentley
Magus wasn't defeated by Kang and despite in two separate arcs and Kang having onesided prep both attempts failed at beating the Magus. If Magus goes right after these two they go down very quickly. Thor alone was enough to crush a prepped Doom. Thor can also destroy kang as well.

Magus adapted on the fly against a cc while weakened.

Its a good feat that Magus adapted, but let's be honest, it was the Guardians pulling the trigger, they are not exactly impressive. Also its quite absolutely irrelevant to this thread.

Saying Kang had "onesided prep" when he was being chased by a Magus who controlled the multiverse, who he had to oppose and he managed to best with prep -you can say future multiversal Magus had prep on Kang and he still failed to succeed-, its quite twisting the context.

You could argue that Thor crushing Doom or Kang with prep is PIS. You could also argue that Magus hasn't shown anything beyond Thor either.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Nihilist
With the prep the team take it. Almost everytime

JakeTheBank
thumb up

quanchi112
Its a good feat that Magus adapted, but let's be honest, it was the Guardians pulling the trigger, they are not exactly impressive. Also its quite absolutely irrelevant to this thread.

Saying Kang had "onesided prep" when he was being chased by a Magus who controlled the multiverse, who he had to oppose and he managed to best with prep -you can say future multiversal Magus had prep on Kang and he still failed to succeed-, its quite twisting the context.

You could argue that Thor crushing Doom or Kang with prep is PIS. You could also argue that Magus hasn't shown anything beyond Thor either. A weakened Magus was stomping the guardians and the only reason the won was due to Kang and the cc. They didn't even win Magus got them to think they did.

Kang sent a guy back with the cc against a Magus who hadn't prepped for him ye still adapted and resisted the attempt at his life.

Kang can't escape Magus in this thread.

Bentley
Despite your weak attempts to make this confrontation look as if Kang failed at his propose, notice that Kang never said Magus had to be killed, he said they had to do whatever it takes. They did.

Magus managed to survive with fast reflexes and adaptability, that in no way or form makes him a better prepper than either Kang or Doom.

quanchi112
Despite your weak attempts to make this confrontation look as if Kang failed at his propose, notice that Kang never said Magus had to be killed, he said they had to do whatever it takes. They did.

Magus managed to survive with fast reflexes and adaptability, that in no way or form makes him a better prepper than either Kang or Doom. Yes, it most certainly does. Magus would annihilate Kang and Doom if those were his targets. The problem with the Magus is he usually tries to dominate the universe and catches resistance from all sides but him just going after this two it's easy. They already failed against a much weaker Magus when they got the drop on him.

Bentley
Yes, it most certainly does. Magus would annihilate Kang and Doom if those were his targets. The problem with the Magus is he usually tries to dominate the universe and catches resistance from all sides but him just going after this two it's easy.

That's your opinion.

They already failed against a much weaker Magus when they got the drop on him.

Another version of the character with 5 ccu who survived by chance and which you consider a separate character, great argument.

quanchi112
That's your opinion.

Another version of the character with 5 ccu who survived by chance and which you consider a separate character, great argument. Which is supported by the comics.

You originally were arguing against this Magus and he's far less formidable than Adam Magus.

Bentley
Which is supported by the comics.

Mine is supported by comics too, a pretty redundant statement wink

You originally were arguing against this Magus and he's far less formidable than Adam Magus.

That other Magus lost, you haven't proved he's less formidable.

I know you like to have the last word Quanchi, so we'll leave it at that so others can make up their own judgements of what we discussed.

quanchi112
Mine is supported by comics too, a pretty redundant statement wink

That other Magus lost, you haven't proved he's less formidable.

I know you like to have the last word Quanchi, so we'll leave it at that so others can make up their own judgements of what we discussed. Magus is above the both of them when he shows up whereas they aren't anywhere near him.

Every Magus loses eventually just like Kang and Doom when they are the villains bu the point is he needed someone else, time travel, and a cc to defeat a weakened Magus and he still got out of it.

the ninjak
Faith energy requires the user to use INTENT to activate its effect. Magus didn't use such INTENT when crushing the guardians.
It was completely him.
He gauged his opponents instantly....and handled them with ease.
Kang was aware of this and sent highly efficient kamakaze soldiers to do what he couldn't.

quanchi112
Faith energy requires the user to use INTENT to activate its effect. Magus didn't use such INTENT when crushing the guardians.
It was completely him.
He gauged his opponents instantly....and handled them with ease.
Kang was aware of this and sent highly efficient kamakaze soldiers to do what he couldn't. So you're siding with Magus, right?

the ninjak
So you're siding with Magus, right?

Yeah, the whole time.

quanchi112
Yeah, the whole time. Yeah, I think it's a stomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.